** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Horse Laying Focus

StormSignal

Like my Football Focus I will be have a starting Bank of £3000. As I will be trying to lay horses at low prices the percentage bet will be 1% of the Bank . I will be trying to find low priced horses that should be higher in my opinion. Some of the bets may be close to racetime. If we have a losing day the bet amount will stay the same until we recover losses.

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Horse Laying Focus Todays Lays MAPPIN TIME (1.30 Bev) £24.34 @ 3.70. Laid solely on No 2 draw which is notoriously bad at Beverley. ABOVE THE STARS (2.35 Bev) £24.34 @ 3.65. Has a poor draw and though bred for speed the Beverley uphill finish knocks the speed out of many speedsters. Also a filly racing against colts. More probably later.

Re: Horse Laying Focus Results MAPPIN TIME (1.30 Bev) £24.34 @ 3.70. Laid solely on No 2 draw which is notoriously bad at Beverley. :( ABOVE THE STARS (2.35 Bev) £24.34 @ 3.65. Has a poor draw and though bred for speed the Beverley uphill finish knocks the speed out of many speedsters. Also a filly racing against colts :(