** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ufc Fightnight 21

I am going for Kenny Florian but not going to bet as odds are very poor, and Gomi always has a punchers chance. Nelson is on a high after winning TUF but think the Sky scraper will beat him by submission, too young and hungry. Quarry is a good fighter and all of his fights are action packed so i will go for Quarry and may bet on this being the fight of the night. Pearson is very aggressive and a good brawler but think the spinning back kick master Dennis Siver will beat him. (I met Siver at the UFC event in the MEN and he is one solidly built guy) Gonna put a treble on Siver, Quarry and Streuve :hope

Re: Ufc Fightnight 21 I don't think Gomi is the same fighter he was a few years back and he seems to have lost his way a bit, rumours of lazy training camps in his last few fights. I can see Florian winning this by his favoured method of a rear naked choke after dishing out his lethal elbows for a while. Roy Nelson is so often underestimated by so many people, I can't see Struve subbing him, I know he has a lot of wins that way but Nelson is a top level BJJ guy, you don't get a Renzo Gracie black belt the easy way. I can see Nelson doing what he did to Schaub and knocking him out probably first round when Struve is hunting him. Jorge Rivera is a guy whose clinch game i really like and it will be a cracker of a fight, with Rivera winning, not sure how, would love to see him stop Quarry but it'll probably go to a decision. The final fight on the main card will be good to watch, 2 strikers having a go at each other and i think that Pearsons terrier like attitude and varied strikes will lead him to a tko victory in round 2.