** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Champions League 31st of March

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Champions League 31st of March

I know most of you expect goals in Ars.v Barca game but i don't. Let's take Barca's last 4 away matches in this CL 0-0 Rubin 0-0 Inter 1-2 Dynamo ( just cos Dynamo is sh*t anyway) 1-1 Stutgart Arsenal scored 2 or more goals in their last 4 home matches but against weaker opponents: Olympiakos, in bad form AZ,St.Liege and in Porto. I think Arsenal will strugle tonight against Barca's defenders plus Valdes is a top keeper. Barca will be happy with point here or an away goal so my bets are: 2-3 goals to be scored @1.9 over 3.5 cards @1.72 first goal after 27th minute @2.00 GL :ok
Strong points Mahno, but stats here don't say it all... 0-0 at Rubin - at that pitch and cold anyone can go at 0-0, from Terek to Barca...easy! 0-0 at Inter - great goalkeeping prevented this game opening, it could have well ended 1-3 or 2-2. The Inter GK is still in my top 3 in the world. 1-1 in Stuttgart - in the first half home Team could have scored at least 2 more, in second - Barca could have done it easily. 1-2 in Kyiv - no comments ... Just adding this here, because recently I have the feeling many posters here do not watch most games, guessing based on stats and odds only could be misleading to some... GL

Re: Champions League 31st of March Gonna back the following: Double: Eto & Messi to score anytime @ 3.75 paddypower Barca to have more possession @ 1.80 interwetten 1st goal scored in 1st 10 mins @ 4.75 interwetten Messi FGS @ 4.00 interwetten HT/FT - Arsenal/Barca @ 25/1 paddypower HT/FT - Barca/Arsenal @ 30/1 paddypower Double: Inter & Arsenal @ 4.21 interwetten Both teams to score (Arsenal vs Barca) Yes @ 1.75 interwetten Double: 2-1 Arsenal(wins) & 3-1 Inter(wins) @ 120.00 paddypower Double: (Corner Handicap) CSKA Moskow (+2) & Arsenal (+0) @ 3.90 bet365 Double: Over 2.5 goals in both games @ 3.50 bet365 Double: 2-1(inter wins) & 1-1(barca draw) @ 52.50 Lot of punting on the match, do you not have at least 3 losing bets before the game even kicks off. Good luck tonight all punters. I have just went for an Arsenal win tonight

Gonna back the following: Double: Eto & Messi to score anytime @ 3.75 paddypower Barca to have more possession @ 1.80 interwetten 1st goal scored in 1st 10 mins @ 4.75 interwetten Messi FGS @ 4.00 interwetten HT/FT - Arsenal/Barca @ 25/1 paddypower HT/FT - Barca/Arsenal @ 30/1 paddypower Double: Inter & Arsenal @ 4.21 interwetten Both teams to score (Arsenal vs Barca) Yes @ 1.75 interwetten Double: 2-1 Arsenal(wins) & 3-1 Inter(wins) @ 120.00 paddypower Double: (Corner Handicap) CSKA Moskow (+2) & Arsenal (+0) @ 3.90 bet365 Double: Over 2.5 goals in both games @ 3.50 bet365 Double: 2-1(inter wins) & 1-1(barca draw) @ 52.50
Lot of punting on the match, do you not have at least 3 losing bets before the game even kicks off. Good luck tonight all punters. I have just went for an Arsenal win tonight like more on the ones i thought im more confident abt.. liek the possession.. yeh i balanced the stakes such that i end up with a profit, looks like on target for possession, all barca right now :)

I think he's absolutely useless, and rarely seems to give a good tip, Bookies Worst. If his tip is that Barca will have more possession, I'd advise sticking the mortgage, wife, everything, on Arsenal. His column can be funny, sometimes, though. Good luck to everyone betting on the Barca match. No bet for me, though I'd tip Arsenal to nick it 1-0 or 2-1, if pushed. Think Barca are being priced up more on the name than the quality of their side, at the moment. Seems of their front three, only Messi is the stand-out performer presently, whereas I'd expect Arshavin, Bendtner and Nasri all to produce, this evening, which possibly may be why I'd favour the Gunners.
No im not saying he gives good tips, if you follow him you will be losing your money. I just like hes comical character

Re: Champions League 31st of March Let¨s be honest here. Barcelona are a credit to football and any neutral should be willing them on to the title. Hard to see any team getting the upperhand against freeflowing class. Dont think Arsenal have done themselves justice tonight though. Hopefully they will start to play what we know they can in the second half.

P.S. With all this in mind I am taking Over 2,75 Goals @ 2,05 with bet365 - I can list at least 10 players who can score in that game. In hope of an exciting first leg... GL all
This bet was lost after the first 20 minutes of the game, how Barca did not score at least 2 makes no difference anymore :wall Will simply enjoy the rest of the game, along with some in-play good options I found in Belgium Gl all

Just adding this here, because recently I have the feeling many posters here do not watch most games, guessing based on stats and odds only could be misleading to some... GL
Don't know if you were talking about me but i do watch games alot,not just EPL,La Liga,Series A and Bundes but Eastern Europian as well.But i also like stats as well. I never mislead anyone as i post my own view and opinion.people should not follow anybody on this site blindly.Everyone stakes his own money and can blame only himself for loosing it. BTW 0-0 HT :lol

Haha, he gets it right about 20% of the time.. Nevertheless, I think Barcelona will dominate, Barca is all about Messi, hell players were sold to build the team around him, and you can see the effects paying off already.. But yeah, Im undecided as always gonna stick with my gut of Barcelona dominating possession as always despite not having Iniesta... Gonna back the following: Double: Eto & Messi to score anytime @ 3.75 paddypower :( Barca to have more possession @ 1.80 interwetten :) 1st goal scored in 1st 10 mins @ 4.75 interwetten :( Messi FGS @ 4.00 interwetten :( HT/FT - Arsenal/Barca @ 25/1 paddypower :( HT/FT - Barca/Arsenal @ 30/1 paddypower :( Double: Inter & Arsenal @ 4.21 interwetten :( Both teams to score (Arsenal vs Barca) Yes @ 1.75 interwetten :) Double: 2-1 Arsenal(wins) & 3-1 Inter(wins) @ 120.00 paddypower :( Double: (Corner Handicap) CSKA Moskow (+2) & Arsenal (+0) @ 3.90 bet365 :( Double: Over 2.5 goals in both games @ 3.50 bet365 :( Double: 2-1(inter wins) & 1-1(barca draw) @ 52.50 :( In-play bet: draw both games @ 8.50 bet365 :(
So yeah, alot of losing bets, gonna just stick to a few from now-onwards, just checked the stats for possession, in favor of barca 31:69.. But thanks to the possession bet and the both teams to score bet, im down just a tenner, i say just considering how i bet ard 200 in total lol..