My Football live betting 0-0 draw system 30% profit. Scientifically proven.

Here is my system. It may seem simple but simplicity is also genius. In live betting you have about 20 games at once sometimes from all over the world. If a game is at 0-0 wait until there is 10 minutes left(Not including injury time) and bet on a draw. Approximately 4 out of 5 bets you will win. The odds will usually be just below 1/2. This works for the following reasons. 1.There is no point betting on what you think might happen when you can just bet on what is happening. 2. Sometimes both side sort of settle for a draw if they are 2 mid table sides.(Especially the Italians). Or if there is extra time sides will not take risks with 10 minutes to go. 3. The odds are very good. If there hasnt been a goal in the previous 80 minutes. It is not so likely that there is going to be one in the last 10 + injury time. Other reasons why this system is brilliant. You can adapt it slightly by also betting on "No first goal" or if a side is 1-0 up you can bet on them to hang on with 10 mins to go. Or you can bet on a draw with 20 mins to go and the odds will be about evens. The results are very quick. You learn and improve once you understand the subtlety of the system. Sometimes it is best not to bet say for example if Swindon were home to Leeds and its 0-0 with 10 to go no sane person would bet on Swindon not winning. Or say Man U at home to say Burnley or other crap side. The loss recovery system Simple but it works. If you have a losing bet then just place a big bet on for example Real Madrid at home when 2-0 up or similar at odds of about 1-50 on and you get your money back. It does involve putting you balls where your mouth is or whatever the expression is especially if the losing side gets a goal back. But it works. I have placed over 200 bets using this system so I know it works. Comments welcome.:ok

Re: My Football live betting 0-0 draw system 30% profit. Scientifically proven. Hm, system sounds interesting, and, as all other systems it probably has its ups and downs; but what I want to comment is "loss recovery system"; in my humble opinion, it's a complete disaster! Odds of 1/50 DO lose, statistically once in 50 matches (and you might remember Angola vs. Mali match, it was discussed here at forum, when Mali came behind from 0-4 to 4-4, just to crash the odds of 1.01 Angola was backed at), and if you rely to such a game to cover loss of your system, you may ultimately find your bank empty one day! If odds, as you say, are really "just below 1/2", calculate your strike rate from those 200 bets you had, and if it's just over 67%, forget "loss recovery" and stick to the system! ...and :welcome to PL! :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.