NFL Week 8

Just musing over these right now. I'm sure your regular service will be along soon: San Fransico (+1) @ Chicago (-1). Chicago are a reasonable bad team, while SF are awful this year. The Bears have their problems, but I can't see why they can't win at home, and at least by 3. Indianapolis (-1) @ Kansas City (+1) Okay, the Cheifs surprised everyone last week with a cricket score, and the Colts had a blip, but surely this spread is far too small? The Colts should go through the Chiefs like butter, and even if Holmes has two career games in a row, Manning should outscore him. New England @ Pittsburgh. I'm hoping this drifts out for the Steelers from 2.2 to something reasonable. I think they've got the sort of team that could pressure the Pats and give them that first L. Just not at that price :) Detroit (-3) @ Dallas (+3) Williams and Jones are fit. But the real stat to look at for the Lions is there Defense (effective, getting turnovers) and kick returning (100 yards a game). I think thats where they are managing to win games (plus exceptional team spirit... Tony Saraguisa's comments about Harrington have spurred the team even closer). I think they could make it 5-2 this week due to momentum. I suspect I need a reality check here, as these teams are on paper quiet close in ability/class; but the Lions are doing it.

Re: NFL Week 8 I have to agree about the Colts tp. Chiefs have no defence and Manning will surely throw at least 3 TD passes, and outscore the Chiefs...don't think they will win easily but should cover that spread. The point spread is 57 at bet365, any thoughts about that with two explosive offences on the field and a lack of D? :loon

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.