** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

The Punters Lounge 100/1 Challenge

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Punters Lounge 100/1 Challenge mileni4uk Eastern European Punter Join Date: 23 Aug 2006 Location: Bulgaria Age: 26 Posts: 7,570 Awards Showcase Total Awards: 4 Re: Mileni Over The Sticks ~ 2009/2010 4.25 Towcester - Jackers 1.25pt e/w @ 25/1 I like his 4th behind Dovedale over suitable distance. Last time they tried him over 3m and put cheekpieces on and that didn't work at all. His 4th place was off 97 with Joe Tizzard on. Runs off 90 with good 7lb claimer on, so this means 14lbs lower. This is far easier race and with yard continuing to have winners here and there this season, I think the price is worth a smal e/w bet. Nice one Meleni:clap We are starting to roll with these now:ok

Re: The Punters Lounge 100/1 Challenge This is more like it guys. Well done Mileni, fantastic call on Jackers, pumped all the way into 11/1. :clap:clap Punters Lounge 100/1 Challenge 2010 Price - Tipster - Selection - Date and track - form comment 28/1 - Tedthewolf - THE SAWYER - 23rd January, Ascot - (smashed in to SP of 8/1), with leaders, led 7th, made rest, ridden 2 out, kept on flat, just held on 25/1 - Dannyfield - LUJIANA -10th January, Southwell - led halfway, ridden 1f out, ran on well and won by 2 lengths 25/1 - Mileni4uk - JACKERS - 24th January, Towcester - (smashed into SP of 11/1), held up towards rear, headway approaching 7th, led after 2 out, stayed on well and 5 length winner

Re: The Punters Lounge 100/1 Challenge New leader :clap:clap Today, 13:57 #2 (permalink) ogii55 Senior Punter Join Date: 01 Jan 2009 Location: Sofia, Bulgaria Posts: 195 Re: Punchestown 31st Jan Nice one Chris, impressed by the form of Big Zeb, jumped very solid! 2.30 Punchestown Inoma James 34.00 E/W The most interesting race of the day with a lot GN contenders. I will play my cards on lower weight Inoma James. She was a placer in three of her las four performances. Scored very big win in Thurles on heavy ground. Seems runing better in 3m then on 2m4f. Now for the first time will show in such big distance. I am pretty sure Inoma James will succed. Big plus is very nice weight and very capable young jockey CD Maxwell, who had 2 wins in his last 9 races.

Re: The Punters Lounge 100/1 Challenge The big winners are coming in with some regularity now and this time its Ogii55 flying the flag for Bulgaria! Ogii has shown us a couple of times now he has an eye for these big priced national hunt horses, banging in a 33/1 beauty over in Ireland today which sends him top of the table. :clap:clap:clap Punters Lounge 100/1 Challenge 2010 Price - Tipster - Selection - Date and track - form comment 33/1 - Ogii55 - INOMA JAMES - 31st January, Punchestown - strongly supported into an SP of 16/1, mid-division, headway in 6th 8 out, 2nd next, led before 4 out, ridden clear before 2 out, kept on strongly, eased close home, comfortable seven length winner 28/1 - Tedthewolf - THE SAWYER - 23rd January, Ascot - (smashed in to SP of 8/1), with leaders, led 7th, made rest, ridden 2 out, kept on flat, just held on 25/1 - Dannyfield - LUJIANA -10th January, Southwell - led halfway, ridden 1f out, ran on well and won by 2 lengths 25/1 - Mileni4uk - JACKERS - 24th January, Towcester - (smashed into SP of 11/1), held up towards rear, headway approaching 7th, led after 2 out, stayed on well and 5 length winner

Re: The Punters Lounge 100/1 Challenge would i have won this yesterday for my system which picked out the 100/1 winner yesterday i forgot to post up the selections, but the 100/1 was in the system and i am gutted, not only from not posting it but also having the first 100/1 winner within the 1st month :unsure

Re: The Punters Lounge 100/1 Challenge At this time of year with all the NH racing (and with Cheltenham bound to throw up a biggy) I reckon the odds are likely to be quite tight!! Rest of world 4/6 Bulgarian winner 4/5 Its a bit of a barren time for the flat fans at the minute as the AW fields are small and theres little chance of hitting a big priced winner. Once the flat season starts again I for one will be hoping to make up for lost time though!

Re: The Punters Lounge 100/1 Challenge

would i have won this yesterday for my system which picked out the 100/1 winner yesterday i forgot to post up the selections, but the 100/1 was in the system and i am gutted, not only from not posting it but also having the first 100/1 winner within the 1st month :unsure
Only bets posted in the ATR Horse Racing forum (not systems) section count Rob so it wouldnt have mattered, but nice little pointer you've got there, if it can throw up a 100/1 winner once.....

Only bets posted in the ATR Horse Racing forum (not systems) section count Rob so it wouldnt have mattered' date=' but nice little pointer you've got there, if it can throw up a 100/1 winner once.....[/quote'] just based on 4 trainers, following them blind with a staking system in class 1 races :ok ok, might have to start putting them in my thread then !:lol

Re: The Punters Lounge 100/1 Challenge The competition has its first Betfair winner but like we said a couple of weeks back when adjusting the rules to allow prices from the exchanges, a screenshot of the Betfair screen is required to prove that such prices were available on the exchange and matched by the tipster. Here is mine for today just for proof.... gailynoble.jpg New table.... Punters Lounge 100/1 Challenge 2010 Price - Tipster - Selection - Date and track - form comment 54/1 - Fintron - GAILY NOBLE - (SP 20/1) 3rd February, Lingfield - broke well, tracked leaders, led inside final furlong, won by 1.25 lengths 33/1 - Ogii55 - INOMA JAMES - 31st January, Punchestown - strongly supported into an SP of 16/1, mid-division, headway in 6th 8 out, 2nd next, led before 4 out, ridden clear before 2 out, kept on strongly, eased close home, comfortable seven length winner 28/1 - Tedthewolf - THE SAWYER - 23rd January, Ascot - (smashed in to SP of 8/1), with leaders, led 7th, made rest, ridden 2 out, kept on flat, just held on 25/1 - Dannyfield - LUJIANA -10th January, Southwell - led halfway, ridden 1f out, ran on well and won by 2 lengths 25/1 - Mileni4uk - JACKERS - 24th January, Towcester - (smashed into SP of 11/1), held up towards rear, headway approaching 7th, led after 2 out, stayed on well and 5 length winner[url=http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/6114/gailynoble.jpg]

Re: The Punters Lounge 100/1 Challenge It was actually the same tip as Dannyfield, I followed on his post with this

Yeh I saw this one too. As you said the C&D record is good, even if it is only two races. Form looks poor but this is easier than last few races, and the apprentice jockey takes off 3lb. I'm expecting a quick pace, and this one likes to keep in tough so stands a chance at 33/1
http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f13/southwell-sunday-10th-jan-95741/

It was actually the same tip as Dannyfield, I followed on his post with this http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f13/southwell-sunday-10th-jan-95741/
Sorry for not including you in the table JK. I did look into the Southwell thread that Sunday but wasnt sure if you had backed it or just followed Danny's tip, so left it out thinking if you had posted it as your own someone would have said something. Not to worry, I've updated the table, a belated well done on a super call :clap Punters Lounge 100/1 Challenge 2010 Price - Tipster - Selection - Date and track - form comment 54/1 - Fintron - GAILY NOBLE - 3rd February, Lingfield - (SP 20/1) broke well, tracked leaders, led inside final furlong, won by 1.25 lengths 33/1 - Ogii55 - INOMA JAMES - 31st January, Punchestown - strongly supported into an SP of 16/1, mid-division, headway in 6th 8 out, 2nd next, led before 4 out, ridden clear before 2 out, kept on strongly, eased close home, comfortable seven length winner 33/1 - Jk - LUJIANA - 10th January, Southwell - led halfway, ridden 1f out, ran on well and won by 2 lengths 28/1 - Tedthewolf - THE SAWYER - 23rd January, Ascot - (smashed in to SP of 8/1), with leaders, led 7th, made rest, ridden 2 out, kept on flat, just held on 25/1 - Dannyfield - LUJIANA -10th January, Southwell - led halfway, ridden 1f out, ran on well and won by 2 lengths 25/1 - Mileni4uk - JACKERS - 24th January, Towcester - (smashed into SP of 11/1), held up towards rear, headway approaching 7th, led after 2 out, stayed on well and 5 length winner

Re: The Punters Lounge 100/1 Challenge Having been knocked off the top on Wednesday, Ogii bids to take pole position once more and although Peter's Star going in at 33/1 is not enough to take him back to the top it is a fantastic pick nonetheless and he becomes the first punter to notch multiple entries on the leaderboard, still sitting on the front row of the grid. :clap:clap:clap:clap Fantastic tipping and the Bulgarian Boys are making their presence felt in the National Hunt scene for sure. Punters Lounge 100/1 Challenge 2010 Price - Tipster - Selection - Date and track - form comment 54/1 - Fintron - GAILY NOBLE - 3rd February, Lingfield - (SP 20/1) broke well, tracked leaders, led inside final furlong, won by 1.25 lengths 33/1 - Ogii55 - PETERS STAR - 5th February, Catterick - (smashed into 12/1), with leader, led approaching 8th, ridden and under pressure last, stayed on gamely flat, 1 length winner 33/1 - Ogii55 - INOMA JAMES - 31st January, Punchestown - strongly supported into an SP of 16/1, mid-division, headway in 6th 8 out, 2nd next, led before 4 out, ridden clear before 2 out, kept on strongly, eased close home, comfortable seven length winner 33/1 - Jk - LUJIANA - (SP 25/1) 10th January, Southwell - led halfway, ridden 1f out, ran on well and won by 2 lengths 28/1 - Tedthewolf - THE SAWYER - 23rd January, Ascot - (smashed in to SP of 8/1), with leaders, led 7th, made rest, ridden 2 out, kept on flat, just held on 25/1 - Mileni4uk - JACKERS - 24th January, Towcester - (smashed into SP of 11/1), held up towards rear, headway approaching 7th, led after 2 out, stayed on well and 5 length winner 25/1 - Dannyfield - LUJIANA -10th January, Southwell - led halfway, ridden 1f out, ran on well and won by 2 lengths RE the order of the table, when prices are tied on a certain price I have decided to put to the top the price that was the most backed. I.e. Ogii's latest 33/1 winner was more strongly supported than his first 33/1 winner so I've put that above it. If we get prices tied by being backed into the same SP then I'll put the first tipster to nail that price to the top - first come first served - and if we are still tied after then, then alphabetical order! Hope that is fine by everyone. Some really good picks going on at the minute guys, great to see :ok

Re: The Punters Lounge 100/1 Challenge - TWO MORE WINNERS TODAY Peters Star was a popular pick over in Bulgaria today with Mileni also backing Donald McCain's runner, :clap:clap:clap:clap Punters Lounge 100/1 Challenge 2010 Price - Tipster - Selection - Date and track - form comment 54/1 - Fintron - GAILY NOBLE - 3rd February, Lingfield - (SP 20/1) broke well, tracked leaders, led inside final furlong, won by 1.25 lengths 33/1 - Ogii55 - PETERS STAR - 5th February, Catterick - (smashed into SP of 12/1), with leader, led approaching 8th, ridden and under pressure last, stayed on gamely flat, 1 length winner 33/1 - Ogii55 - INOMA JAMES - 31st January, Punchestown - strongly supported into an SP of 16/1, mid-division, headway in 6th 8 out, 2nd next, led before 4 out, ridden clear before 2 out, kept on strongly, eased close home, comfortable seven length winner 33/1 - Jk - LUJIANA - (SP 25/1) 10th January, Southwell - led halfway, ridden 1f out, ran on well and won by 2 lengths 32/1 - Mileni4uk - PETERS STAR -5th February, Catterick - (40/1, 20p R4, smashed into SP of 12/1), with leader, led approaching 8th, ridden and under pressure last, stayed on gamely flat, 1 length winner 28/1 - Tedthewolf - THE SAWYER - 23rd January, Ascot - (smashed in to SP of 8/1), with leaders, led 7th, made rest, ridden 2 out, kept on flat, just held on 25/1 - Mileni4uk - JACKERS - 24th January, Towcester - (smashed into SP of 11/1), held up towards rear, headway approaching 7th, led after 2 out, stayed on well and 5 length winner 25/1 - Dannyfield - LUJIANA -10th January, Southwell - led halfway, ridden 1f out, ran on well and won by 2 lengths

Re: The Punters Lounge 100/1 Challenge - TWO MORE WINNERS TODAY why the frig was that horse 40/1 this morning? Proven on soft ground, yard bang in form and had ran credibly at the track previously. Think I need to start paying more attention to the hurdles races!

Re: The Punters Lounge 100/1 Challenge - TWO MORE WINNERS TODAY

why the frig was that horse 40/1 this morning? Proven on soft ground' date=' yard bang in form and had ran credibly at the track previously. Think I need to start paying more attention to the hurdles races![/quote'] Money matched at 80 on Betfair, mate. I thought for a second to have a further 1pt on it. And 15 for place as well :eek