U/O, both score and 1x2 system using grading for value

Several years ago I created some spreadsheets to do spread betting and gave this up for some reason I can't remember (probably because I didn't have a pc at home). Anyway, I have dusted off these to use for looking for value in over/under and both teams scoring and am now trying to use the method for 1x2. The method is simple. Based on teams finishing positions last years they are allocated a home and away grade. When a match is played the grades are adjusted in the same way as chess. After a match is played the match is stored in a database. When a new match is being played I look in the database for the percentage of times the teams play have scored u/o or both scored. I also do this based on the grade difference only and finally how a weighted average over the last six games has hapened between these two teams. The next stage is compare these percentages with the best price offered by the bookie and if all 3 indicators are above the bookie price then I select the match. I have also through reading somebody else's post found BetDevil, so have recently started adding this as a check for the selections and weeding out any where we have a condriction. As for the staking, I bet one unit (£1) up to a mximum of 5 for each 3% value in price. I have done this for several leagues around Europe to give me a bit of added interest in these matches. The whole purpose if to eek out a slight edge and build a profit slowly over the season. My current record is atteched with my selections for mid-week which will then be updated once I get today's results in. http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AqBNR6SghcKGdG80UnlWcXNHOUNrN0RydWJLelBlY0E&hl=en Hope I've explained this clear enough and would welcome views and anything that can improve my selections along with if this has been done previously and failed.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.