Announcements
*** York Ebor Competition: Well done to 1st daveg, 2nd glavintobuy & 3rd Donnyflyer ***
** September Poker League Result : =1st muttley & juanmoment, 3rd McG **
** September Naps Competition Result: 1st Mick33, 2nd BBBC, 3rd Rainbow, 4th Tipsterix. KO Cup Winner: CS333, Most Winners: Alastair **

PL Chipset Tourney(Added Prizes)-Monday 28th December 20:00 GMT

Guppie

PL Chipset Tourney(Added Prizes)-Monday 28th December 20:00 GMT  

1. 1.

• Sunday 27th December
    • Monday 28th December

First of all thanks to Cramer for offering it. What we have decided to do is arrange a $1 tourney on pokerstars which will be password protected there will be a poll option to decide between the the 27th and 28th December for those wishing to take part.The tourney will start at 20:00 GMT on whichever date. The password will be available for a $5 donation to the ST Francis Hospice in Berkhampsted. Have spoken to COL-U and he has asked me to collect the money and donate it direct via their website to them,once i have done so i will take a screenprint and post it up here:ok 1st-PL Chipset-Donated by Cramer 2nd-Signed Todd Brunson Photo-Donated by Morlspin or Humberto Brenes-see post 36 Worst Bad Beat - Paradise Poker T-Shirt-Donated by Morlspin Bubbling Final Table -Paradise Poker T-Shirt- Donated by Morlspin Knocking out Morlspin -Paradise Poker Polo Shirt-Donated by Morlspin Knocking out Paul Ross-$20 Can accept transfers via: pokerstars-plstrider full tilt-chpbooks Bank-PM for details Donations averick-$5-Received Dodger-$5-Received-password sent in case starshine-+$10-Received goater14-+$15-Received Paul Ross-+$45-Received Myrie16-Received bobthebuilder-$5 -Received-should play-password sent Donation-Password to be sent when poll closes Jaded-$5-Received-password sent Warbirds-$5-Received-password sent fenner-$5-Received-password sent teaulc-$5-Received-password sent Woodie-$5-Received-password sent PGremlin-$5-Received-password sent pistonbroke-$5-Received-password sent ubermonkey1-$5-Received-password sent jedinight7-$5-Received-password sent starshine-$5 Received-password sent ColU_FC + 1-Sorted personally-password sent goater14-$5 Received-password sent wurzel133-$5 Received-password sent Dave488-$5 Received-password sent Guppie-$5 Rivrd-$5 Received-password sent McG-$5 Received-password sent superfoo-$5 Received-password sent Morlspin-$5 Received-password sent Adetrick-$5 Received-password sent philossify-$5 Received-password sent Paul Ross-$5 Received-password sent Big Andy-$5 Received-password sent

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Chipset Tourney

It really is a very good idea' date=' I hope lots take part so we will have lots to donate[/quote'] Agreed ................ unless we suddenly get 500 new members all clamouring for the opportunity to own an exclusive PL chipset. :eek Where did I put those brown trousers?

Re: PL Chipset Tourney Very good of you mate-details added to post 1:ok

This is a great idea:ok Will be overseas during that period though, so best of luck to those that enter it. Anyway Guppie, if you can accept the $5 via Stars I would be happy to make a donation too.

Re: PL Chipset Tourney

Have also transfered $5 via Stars Dont bother about the password, Im still gonna be reading the rules for the next 2 months :lol Just take it as a donation please :ok
Don't see a reason why you shouldn't play if you will be free then; it will be a good learning experience + We can all give comments on your selected hands after the game, just post them up. It would be pretty beneficial to your learning experience in my opinion:)

Re: PL Chipset Tourney Of course will send the password tommorow when we know what day we are playing:ok

Guppie - Linda (Mrs_ColU) will play but I'll add her $5 and my matching $5 to the donation I make to the St Francis Hospice. :ok Thanks to all who have contributed to this. I hope you do know you really are very special people. :notworthy