Bb Under/over System

As a newbie member, this is the first thread which I have created since i've joined this what seems a very enthusiastic group of punters, so I hope this system which I've literally just come up with works both consistently and profitably. By the way, at the time of writing it is 3am and I am very tired so I hope this all makes sense As you can see by the title, the system is used to assist us in deciding whether matches will end under or over 2.5 goals. This can be used for any matches, in any leagues around the world as long as bookmakers have the over/under market available. Like I've just mentioned, I have only just came up with it so I havent tested it over a reasonable period of time to see whether it is profitable over a whole season for example. Furthermore, I have currently only tested it on 1 weeks of domestic fixtures including; premier league, coca cola championship, league 1, 2, scottish premier, division 1, 2 & 3. I havent tested it on the Blue Square Premier ( Conference) as there were no matches taking part this week. Like I have said, this may go pear shaped so I am paper trailing this and am not betting any of my own money using this system, and am advising you to do the same. Right, now thats all out of the way I will get down to explaining what is a very simple system. Firstly, your probably wondering what the BB stands for? It stands for Betdevil and Bookmakers odds. For the people who are not familar to the site Betdevil.com, it's basically a football statistic site which aids punters like you and I to make an informed choice using historic data such as last 12 meetings and current data such as a teams home record for the current season. It can be used to see the probability of a team winning and the amount of goals being scored in that particular game. The system For newbies to Betdevil you need to click 'matches' on the homepage and click on what league you want to bet on. After doing this all of the matches for the chosen league will be displayed. To find the statistical analysis for each game you need to click on match which is on the far right side by each fixture. Click on whatever fixture your interested in and scroll down to the probability table which will show the percentage probability for home, draw and away result and under and over 2.5 goals. Of course we are only interested in the probability of over and under. The system works by seeing what price/odds are lower, under or over. Odds from various bookmakers can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the analysis page. We then look to see what betdevils probability percentage will be for unders and overs. If the percentage is 51% or over for over 2.5 for example and bookmakers see that outcome more likely thus pricing them lower then we will back them. If bookmakers price overs shorter than unders but betdevil have 49% or lower for overs we dont back them as the bookmakers and betdevil do not agree. Only when they agree we back them. If betdevils probability percentage is 50% we wont back a team as the outcome for unders/overs is as likely according to them. For example, the odds are priced 2.04 for under 2.5 and 1.86 for over 2.5 we know the bookmaker favours over 2.5 goals as the outcome, so we see if betdevils probability is 51% or higher. The probability is 63% so we back overs as the bookies and betdevil agree. This filters out matches where the bookmakers prediction does not agree with statistics, thus shortening the number of selections available and giving us more confident and educated selection. I've realised this is pretty long so I will post a reply with the results from each domestic league this week not including the conference :cow

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bb Under/over System Right, I do apologise for that long and agonizing read, but :hope it could be very helpful. From all of the games which were played last week the system, if you want to call it came up with no less than 37 fixtures. Of these 26 were correct outcomes and 11 were wrong. Here are the selections and results for each league. I wont publish the odds and over/under outcomes as it will take too long and im tired and want to :zzz Each match has a stake of £10 Premier league Bolton v Man City WON :clap Chelsea v Everton WON :clap Sunderland Portsmouth WON :clap Liverpool v Arsenal WON :clap Tottenham v Wolves LOST :@ Man Utd v Aston Villa LOST :@ £73.86 Return - £60 stake = £13.86 profit :nana Coca cola Championship Coventry v Peterbrough WON :clap Preston v Plymouth WON :clap Sheffield United v Crystal Palace WON :clap Swansea v Nottingham Forest WON :clap Reading v Scunthorpe LOST :@ Watford v Derby LOST :@ Return £72.90 - £60 = £12.90 profit :nana Coca Cola League one Brentford v Leeds Utd WON:clap Huddlesfield v Gillingham WON:clap Leyton Orient v Mk Dons WON:clap Oldham v Exeter WON:clap Southampton v Tranmere WON :clap All five qualifying bets won! Return £93.48 - £50 = £43.48 Coca Cola league 2 Barnet v Crewe WON :clap Dagenham Redbridge v Bury WON:clap Notts County v Accrington Stanley WON:clap Shrewsbury v Grimsby WON:clap Bradford v Rotherham LOST :@ Burton v Aldershot LOST :@ Chesterfield v Cheltenham LOST :@ Return £75.78 - £70 = £5.78 :nana Scottish Premier Motherwell v Celtic WON :clap Hearts v Dundee WON:clap Kilmarnock v Hibernian WON:clap Rangers v St Johnstone WON:clap Aberdeen v Hamilton LOST :@ Return £69.90- £50 = £19.90 profit :nana Scottish Division 1 Only 1 qualifying bet: Dundee v Ayr LOST :@ Return £0 - £10 stake = £10 loss :spank Division 2 Abroath v Stirling WON :clap Alloa v Brechin LOST:@ Peterhead v Cowdenbeath LOST :@ Return £19.10- £ 30 stake = £10.90 LOSS :spank Division 3 Livingston v Forfar WON :clap Montrose v Annan WON :clap Stranraer v Queens park WON :clap Return £53.20 - £30 stake = £22.20 profit :nana Overall, £370 was staked on the system with £75.02 profit, returning £445.02. (20.27% yield) Please leave your comments and questions below this post. I am usually very busy but will try to respond to any questions as soon as possible. I will also post qualifying matches when the system comes up with when there are many games on. I may try this on European leagues as well. Remember this is a paper trial, I am not currently playing with real money but if you like to have a punt on the under and over market why not?:ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.