** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Pokerstars Daily Star 'Shopping Spree'

Adetrick

Just seen this in the 'Private' lobby on stars. Three freeroll qualifiers on the 3rd, 4th and 5th - top 18 in each through to the final on the 6th. So max 54 in final with top 9 paid. "The 1st prize £3,000 ($5,000), travel and hotel expenses for two night in a five star hotel in London for the 18th and 19th of December 2009. The prize money of £3000 will be paid in a dollar amount to the winners PokerStars account. 2nd prize is a 40” LCD TV and $1000 consolation prize will be split between the final 9 players of the grand final." Password protected but details freely available on the Daily star website. gl to any PL'ers who have a go

Re: Pokerstars Daily Star 'Shopping Spree'

Where on the site it freely avalible been on site and on to the poker part but it seems to be on victor chandler and does not metion pokerstars. I know you cant post passwords but can someone give me some help
I was going to ask same question. All I could find on the site was somebody asking for password as they cannot buy the newspaper.