** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Europa League » Dec 03

Djordje

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League » Dec 03

these matters including home advantage' date=' psych conditions, forms in competition, prestige of leadership, team quality.. How we will make bet if ignore these matters ? Compare two team's squad which one is better? Addition their two important names wont play [b']tonight.
Yep , in your last word , you caught my point of view.. ''Tonight'' , ''This game'' , ''Salpingidis and leto is out'' or ''Keita is on the bench while Milan Borus is long-term injured'' etc.. But tonight.. this game.. Not about trends , not about the stats of rivals settled on the other side of bosphorus..

Re: UEFA Europa League » Dec 03 Huge interest in Fulham - CSKA Sofia, eh? ;) Do we even know if Fulham are interested in Europa League? It will be very hard for them to qualify - they need to win tonight and then win at Basel, which would be pretty hard. If you want to qualify from the EL group, you don't send a weak squad away against the weakest link (CSKA) - this was must win for Fulham and they missed their golden chance. And yet, they were motivated enough to win at home against Basel, a side that I rate quite highly. If I had to make a bet, I would go for Under 2.5 (CSKA are not exactly prolific scorers in EL) or maybe a 2:0 correct score. Good luck!

Shakhtar is too good for Europa and this is fact.Teams like Shakhtar should play in CL.4 wins out of 4 with goal diference 14-2 says all. I'm not being patriotic here just facts.Shakhtar is still unbeaten in Donbas arena and they want to win every single game in group stage just to prove that CL miss was a mistake. They expect around 30.000-40.000 fans tonight and as far as i concern Mr.Luchesku will play his A-Team but rotations possible. Also i read rumour somewhere that Shakhtar want to help Toulouse and beat Bruge,just don't know why?Anyway i know Shakhtar want to keep their home record and move up in ratings so i think Shakhtar have better chance to win here. Since odds on home team are short i will go with some tricky bets :) - small stakes: Shakhtar to win to nil @2.25 Shakhtar to score 3 or more @2.87 Shakhtar to win both halves @3.50 Please don't follow me as it could be huge fcuk up :lol If Shakhtar won't destroy Brugge then i see boring low scoring draw :( GL :ok
That was sh*t match.Followed my own advice and took Draw after HT so got my money back :ok

Well done all Toulouse backers :clap After all rumours and missing players they still won 1-0 :)
Ah, but they won't have covered the handicap, which is what the majority of people will have gone for... In any case, they won the match, but to be sweating on a 1-0 for so long at odds of beneath 1.5 is not my idea of a fun night ;)

Ah, but they won't have covered the handicap, which is what the majority of people will have gone for... In any case, they won the match, but to be sweating on a 1-0 for so long at odds of beneath 1.5 is not my idea of a fun night ;)
Agree but i'm sure alot of people had them in acca so it's not too bad ;)

I'm definitely looking to take Athletic to win at Austria Vienna. A win here sees them ensure qualification and means they don't have to worry about the home game with Werder in a few weeks time. Athletic hav vitually a full side barring Ocio' date=' Lopez, Toquero, and Koikili but I only consider Ocio as a key player out of these and they've been without him for a few games now. Athletic have played very well lately and are scoring nearly two goals per game on average. Austria Vienna are claiming a couple of gritty home wins but aren't looking convincing, conceding a lot of goals whilst playing in recent games. They also have to win this game to have to have chance of qualification so this should be an open game with plenty of goals as neither side is particularly competent in defence. I think taking over 2.5 goals at 5/6 or the away win at 10/11 here looks a steal, frankly, especially after Athletic's convincing 4-1 win at Almeria at weekend.[/quote'] :cow

GALATASARAY - PANATHINAIKOS Galatasaray couldnt win last 2 league match, players are not in good form but european competition is always more important than league matches for Galatasaray. Galatasaray has lots reason to win this match. i think Galatasaray wins. odd: 1,95
:ok :clap @ulich We are leader and we dont draw the best 4 teams coming from CL (Liverpool, Inter, Bayern )

Shakhtar controls ball but they are not in rush.Shame. Every time i back Shakhtar they fcuk up :(
Sporting L. X Ath. B 2 Shakhtar X Genoa X D Zagreb 2 plus 50€ and money is here Sorry mate because I'm boring but I'm not a liar and I'm not a milioner :D. Next time, probably :lol I play two tickets: sporting x, shakhtar x and ath.b 2 + 30€ and second: genoa x, d. zagreb x and ath.b 2 + 20€

OK, here come my two cents about tonight's matches: Galatasaray - Panathinaikos PICK: HOME WIN @ 2.02 (local) :nana Austria Wien - Athletic Bilbao PICK: AWAY WIN @ 2.10 (local) :nana Dinamo Bucuresti - Sturm Graz PICK: HOME WIN @ 1.80 (local) :nana
I don't know what's happening, but I've went 11 wins out of 12 bets in this weeks EL (WED-THU) missing only Twente Vs. Fener. :beer With tons of luck, no doubt, but hey, I'm getting better, right? :dude

:ok :clap @ulich We are leader and we dont draw the best 4 teams coming from CL (Liverpool, Inter, Bayern )
Congrats to you for your bet :) And congrats to us all cause we keep unbeaten run going. But i still insist ; as all trends had ended , this will reach to an end.. That could have happened in this game , that was all i have tried to mean :)

I don't know what's happening, but I've went 11 wins out of 12 bets in this weeks EL (WED-THU) missing only Twente Vs. Fener. :beer With tons of luck, no doubt, but hey, I'm getting better, right? :dude
Yeah, i noticed your streak too, great job and keep it up mate. :ok

3 Pts on Gala - Pana Over 2.5 @ 2.10 (TAB):( Good pick there Nicko^^. Gala are the second highest scoring in the europa league, averaging 2.75 goals a game. Whilst in the away leg they were able to put 3 past Pana. Their front men of Baros, Nonda, Kewell, Lincoln and Elano are some of the best attackers in the europa league, and should cause the Pana defense plenty of problems. Also, first place is well and truly up for grabs in this game, so both should be going for the win. 1.5 Pt on PSV - Sparta Under 2.5 @ 1.77 (TAB):D PSV have been a fairly conservative team, and whilst Sparta have been a relatively free scoring side, away from home in endhoven you can expect them to be a lot more defensive. Like they were in their last away game against Kobenhavn when they lost 1-0. All 4 of PSV's home win's have been 1-0. Whilst the Sparta coach has apparently hinted that his side will come to defend. 1 Pt on Fulham - CSKA Under 2.5 @ 1.97 (TAB):D CSKA have a very strong defense, whilst Fulham's attack has not exactly been potent. Fulham will be missing Nevland through suspension, whilst there two main strikers Johnson (groin) and Kamara (knee) are both major doubts. CSKA will be coming to defend, although Fulham should be good enough to get a win but there is not really any major value in that. I can see this game being 1-0 either way, or even a 0-0. And 2 Pts on that in a treble @ 7.32 (TAB):(:( GL everyone:hope
Well done on the guys going unders on the Gala game.:ok

There is absolutely no doubt in my tiny little mind that the price on Fulham is awful. Despite punching above their weight at home they are a poor team to back as under evens favourites, they do not seem to deal with favouritism well. I cant be having backing a team at 1.28 that has injuries, were beaten favourites last time out, with a manager who has said he is no longer interested in the competition, against a team that CAN come over here and give them a bloody nose. No value whatsoever in Fulham. Therefore Fulham will definitely win and I will be backing it :ok
First win for my 'anti-value' theory :lol