Challenge Cup & Superleague

This weekend Challenge Cup Fri 20:00 Wigan -12 betdirect v Wakefield +16 Sun 13:10 Whitehaven +22 v Warrington -18 Ladbrokes Sun 15:00 Huddersfield -32 Paddy v York +38 coral Sun 15:00 St Helens -12 v Hull FC +12 Superleague Sun 15:00 London -6 Coral/SpOdds v Salford +10 Skybet Wigan v Wakefield After just squeaking home with Wigan last week, I am gonna continue to put my faith in the Cherry and Whites. Wigan welcome back seasoned campaigners Andy Farrell and Mick Cassidy to the side. Wigan have lost twice this season, but to two of the strongest sides in the league (Leeds and Bradford), and they are always up for the Cup. Wakefield don't have any injury worries, won away last week in Salford and did well to dispose of London, but will be found lacking tonight. The -12 with betdirect is now 8/11 but is a better punt than the -14. Don't know anything about the national league teams so will leave the next two alone. St Helens v Hull FC All of the books on bestbetting have the line set at +12 Hull, so there must be some copying going on!! Saints have an excellent home record against Hull, they have covered that spread in 5/7 meetings, they are flying high this season with some excellent results in both Cup and League. Hull have only lost once this season (to Saints) but have not faced the same standard of opposition. At the moment this is a no bet match for me but something may come up over the next couple of days. London v Salford No bet again here, London beat Salford in the league a few weeks back, but have been very disappointing this season. Salford have just won the one game so far but must see this as a chance to double their points tally. May be some more info later.

Re: Challenge Cup & Superleague Sun 13:10 Whitehaven +22 v Warrington -18 Ladbrokes Live near Whitehaven and i posted last week that i would take them if they got 14+......Finding out they have +22..has really made my mind up....Haven are a excellent first div 1 team and they are up for this game big time....they rested 10 players in the match against Barrow last week,6,500 expected at the game on sunday......Below is a few quotes from Warrington coach Paul Cullen..... Warrington coach Paul Cullen is tipping the Cumbrian part-timers to give his side a real scare. "They won't treat this like their Wembley, don't give it that patronizing tag. They believe they can go through to the semi-finals." said the Wolves boss. There will be 6,500 in the ground and the vast majority will want my head on a stick Warrington coach Paul Cullen "We are fully aware of that threat and fearful of it." Cullen should know better than anyone of the potential for an upset. He was coach of Whitehaven for three year when they gave St Helens a torrid battle at the Rec. in the Challenge Cup before slipping to defeat. "The St Helens tie is still spoken about on a daily basis in this town," he said. "For a good hour we had the then World Champions on the rack. It was only a piece of brilliance by Tommy Martyn that finally broke the game. "Sunday is going to be a fantastic occasion. Max bet on this match......just hope i dont end up with egg on my face.......:\

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.