** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

TO WIN system; 350 selections, 18.85% yield

Re: TO WIN system; 350 selections, 18.85% yield i know im my own worst enemy, i go in to these wit real money and start to get scared when it goes wrong. The only thing im not sure of with this system is that the yield has been generated by 4 or 5 massive winners, but hey if its what makes this system work than so be it. What does anyone else think? Should it continue? Or should she be dropped

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: TO WIN system; 350 selections, 18.85% yield Hi, I agree with Twinny that any system which can produce an 18+% yield from 350 bets in 2 months must have something going for it. The problem could be that with so many selections you may hit a very long losing run, which tends to dent confidence. I dont know what criteria your system uses but is it possible to analyse each constituent to see if any can be further restricted-sometimes less is more if you see what I mean? My thread will only produce about 300 bets in a year as I have severley restricted the criteria of each system that makes up Microsystems. As yours will produce around 2000 bets a year I presume it has a very wide basis for selection. Good luck in whatever you decide but dont give up-it took me two or three years to create my systems and with lots of setbacks on the way. Dont forget that any pro gambler would be happy with a 15-20% profit over a year!