Bellsouth Classic

Nothing really stands out this week, and was considering keeping the powder dry, but think I have found a couple of match bets to last a few days: John Huston to beat Duffy Waldorf (Evs - Sportingodds) Going back over the years Huston has a decent record in this tournament, he has missed a cut here in the last six years, and plays his best golf on the Eastern side of the States. Duffy waldorf has been going all out trying to secure a place in The Masters, he still needs a really good finish to get there, but having had the perfect start last week he blew it. His record at Sugarloaf is not that impressive, when he does make the cut he finishes down the field. David Toms to beat Mike Weir (Evs UkBetting) Both of these players missed the cut last week at the Players Championships, it was Weirs first since this tournament last year, and I feel with the defence of his Masters title coming up, his mind may be elsewhere. Toms has finished top 30 in the last 5 years here and has missed the cut once in the last 10 years. Weir has 3 top 20 finishes and 2 missed cuts in his 5 visits. Match-up Record W/L 2/4

Bellsouth Classic Just a 3-ball first round double for me. Weir(Sabbatini-Di Marco)-Scott(Kuchar-Olazabal) yields around 4.3 at Ladbrokes. :b Needless to say, Scott is in stunning form at the moment and quit simply,I don't see how Olazabal could topple him given his mediocre performances at the moment - I wouldn't give Kuchar a hope in hell of edging past Scott here. As for Weir, I feel he's a better bet than DiMarco as he seems to have more experience in the big time and would probably be more motivated to bounce back following his missing the cut at the Players Championship last week(though DiMarco missed the cut as well, I just feel the class would tell if Weir's up for this). Sabbatini has got to be ranked as the outsider here as I'd think it would take a pretty monumental effort for him to repeat his feat from last week(admittedly, he was the best of the 3 overall)... Cheers. :cheers