Total Goals +1 (29 winners from 32, thread ended)

DC

Ok here goes. I've put some research into this particular system and it's showing at about 96-97% success rate for games where "one goal will do". I've only tested it on games played in England however, so I am taking a risk by going live on other leagues. The selections are based on the last 3 games for both teams and a some basic formulas. Instead of going with singles (which requires large stakes that I do not have) or trying to hit 30 non-nil-nils in a row, I'm going to try and win £10 at a time. (Starting with £10 and accumulating the profits each time until the starting stake doubles). A failed run will mean me having to double up, and with a £150 bank I will have 4 "lives" so to speak, £10, £20, £40, £80. I figure with the high strike rate I'll be damn unlucky to hit 4 0-0's within 4 attempts at doubling up (10-12 successful bets) but knowing me, I will! If it all goes wrong I've lost £150 but hopefully I should get a bit of mileage out of this system and 15 succesful £10 hits will mean I break even. Sometimes I may need to "borrow" £10 from the bank when games are played at the same time. Unfortunately I have picked international weekend to start this thread, but I'm hoping there will be a few games over the weekend to get me going. Wish me luck, I usually fail! :ok:hope

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.