** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Champions League Tue November 3rd

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Champions League Tue November 3rd

You're probably right' date=' Marseille will be of the opinion that they have to win this game which adds extra pressure. There is no pressure on Zurich as they are not expected to have any hope of progressing from what looked to be a daunting group on paper. I can't have Marseille at that price given Zurich have already caused an upset in this group. I'll take Zurich [b']+2 (Handicap) at 5/6 with Skybet as that looks the value in this fixture.
Zurich make Wigan look consistent:lol Good job all my Champions League eggs weren't all in one basket:ok

Small treble for tomorrow night's games... Man Utd v CSKA Moscow :( Maccabi Haifa v Juventus :clap Besiktas v Wolfsburg :clap @ 5.20 :hope Also, after seeing Mahno noticing the fantastic odds on Inter, I have to put a single on them too at 2.10. :ok
Ugh.....let down by United, ah well, let's be havin' you Inter :hope

I can't see much value in any of the games tonight' date=' but I will chance my arm on [b']Michael Owen in the anytime goalscorer market at 2.3 with Paddy Power. With Rooney missing and Berbatov doubtful, he will be the main attacking force and I expect there to be plenty of chances. Definitely worth a stab. (Just for fun, did you know that Kai - the name of Wayne Rooney's baby - is Thai for both "chicken" and "prostitute"? Oops.)
That was simple enough :cheers

Re: Champions League Tue November 3rd Well that was a pleasant evening. After dropping over 500 quid in poker I decided to back Chelsea for 800 pounds to make it all back (and a little more). Inter will have to win to make this a decent week for me (Dynamo not on top of their game right now).

Well that was a pleasant evening. After dropping over 500 quid in poker I decided to back Chelsea for 800 pounds to make it all back (and a little more). Inter will have to win to make this a decent week for me (Dynamo not on top of their game right now).
You must have put a fair bit of cash on Inter to win back £1300 and even then its just your money back so hardly a decent week.? :unsure