** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Europa League » Oct 22

Djordje

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League » Oct 22 My attention for tonight is focused on the ... Hertha - Heerenveen match . I really like the odds , and i`m quite curios how the the fella punters here didn`t get involved , in betting on this match ! Hertha is sitting on the bottom of the Bundesliga , with 8 STRAIGHT LOSSES on a row ! They changed the coach a couple of matches ago , but that hasn`t worked and "now" they changed again ! They have a new coach , but the syndrome didn`t work last time , and i think it wouldn`t do miracles... just right now ! It`s obviouse that the player are to consider here , for the results and not the tactics ! IMO , they are a bad team and I woudn`t back them , especialy at home were the pressure is on them . I also think , that they do not expecting much from this game , cause the next match in Bundesliga is against Wolfsburg ...and they realy have to preserve them selve for that battle ! Heerenveen , also have had a bad start of the season , but now they are showing signs of improvement . In the last match against PSV they`ve only lost by one goal ....scored in 81 sth minute .Psv are no muggs ... and to me , that indicates that Heerenveen are good to consider , getting a result from the match in Germany ....against a poor Hertha side witch have their mind on the clash with Wolfsburg ! There is not much betwen this two sides , but in my view the Heerenveens are coming into this match little relax knowing who they face ... and that will translate in a dezinvolt play of the ball ! I could not see them wining clearly , but I would definetly... Lay Hertha , and bet on the X2 / @1.83 with Bet365 ... ;) ------ On the direct result , I see a Draw wich is priced @3.60 on Bet365... :ok ...and I , for myself , would try a 0-0 corect score @8.50 with Bwin... ;)

Re: UEFA Europa League » Oct 22 am watching benfica vs everton live, and i havent seen such an attacking team in long time, BENFICA are all over the place, they are playing great football. One of the memebers early on said that benfica arent a great team, but its going to be very hard to beat benfica at home this year. Am tipping Benfica and Shakhtar Donetsk To be in the final, if they wont meet each other before... Am also tipping Celtic to prevail tonite, all the reasons are mentioned before by many of our respected members, i just cant see hamburg beating celtic tonite, the only striker they have its Berg, and he is a young guy without any european experience. The likes of mcgeady and maloney are the ones that are going te create some chances for mcdonald and samaras, hinkel and loovens are back for celtic, and they dont have any missing. Tonite i see samaras scoring the first goal. GL ALL

Re: UEFA Europa League » Oct 22

Nothing like watching a game to get the real deal. Lazio doing a great impression of the "Dog and Duck" at the momment' date=' look totally dis-interested and the 6/4 on the Yellow Submarine looks value for the 2nd half.[/quote'] Don't know where that comment came from. Both sides seem equal and very much up for the win.

FFS' date=' ref giving Lazio nothing and sends of Matuzalem for diving when it should have been a pen! :@[/quote'] I'm glad it's not just me that thought that was a stonewall PEN. Two minutes later the ref gave a free kick to Villareal when the Lazio player had been hacked down. I've switched off now. Can't bare to watch...

I'm glad it's not just me that thought that was a stonewall PEN. Two minutes later the ref gave a free kick to Villareal when the Lazio player had been hacked down. I've switched off now. Can't bare to watch...
Nailed on mate, can't believe he sent him off! Although if anything the decision seems to have lifted Lazio - they're all over Villareal now!

Shakhtar will play with storngest squad today,there are no fresh injuries. Miners are unbeaten on their new stadium - Donbas Arena and last few matches at home they won by 2 or more goals. Toulouse had hard match against PSG last weekend while Shakhtar trashed at home Karpaty 5-1. Shakhtar -1 @2.17 :hope
4-0 FT :ok Still unbeaten in Donbas Areana and still win by more then 2 goals.;) P.S. Benfica didn't impress me .Only 5-0 :lol .Not impressive at all :rollin And he comes Lazio with a winner 2-1 :nana

Forgive me if im wrong but isnt the -1.5 AH the same as a -1 Handicap (in that they both get you nothing if the team wins by one goal they have to win by 2) in which case bet365 will give you 1.8 for the -1 Handicap..never understand why people even look at the -1.5 AH as the -1 Handicap is the same bet and always gives better odds..please correct me if im wrong..;)
-1-1.5 is above evens with laddies.

I agree with what you're saying but emphasise caution - this is a Lazio side that have already lost at home to Salzburg in the formidable Stadio Olimpico. I wouldn't read much into their win at Levski Sofia - the Bulgarians have so many issues at the moment that it's unreal with big players having been sold & no form etc. Still, good luck mate, hope you're right!:cheers
:ok Job done my friend.Still love ya :lol Now,all together, let's back Malaga @5.5 to beat Villareal :dude

:ok Job done my friend.Still love ya :lol Now,all together, let's back Malaga @5.5 to beat Villareal :dude
Haha aye, well done mate, although I think it was fortunate to come in having watched Villarreal control most of the play ;) Still, a win is a win so well done!! :gimme

Lille vs Genoa: Lille to win at 6/5 Team news: Lille goalkeeper Mikael Landreau is back in the squad after a knee injury, but it's unlikely he will be risked. Stephane Dumont (MF) and Franck Beria (DF) are doubtful, while Gervinho (MF) and Eden Hazard (MF) will probably be left in reserve. Genoa's main concern is a back injury to striker Hernan Crespo, who misses out. Midfielders Houssine Kharja and Bosko Jankovic are injured, but Domenicio Criscito (MF) returns. Lille form: DDWWD - Too many draws have hurt them in Ligue 1, although the last was a credible 0-0 at home to Rennes. Defeated Boulogne away 3-2 and spanked Slavia Prague with their reserves 5-1 last time out in the Europa League. Genoa form: DLLWL - Defeated Bologna on the road recently and ran Valencia close in Spain, but have looked ropey away, their latest horror-show a 5-0 drubbing at Inter Milan. Why the selection: Lille are starting to click into gear after a poor start to their Ligue 1 campaign. Two good away wins and a credible draw against Rennes have lifted spirits for Les Dogues, who have a strong defence and a potent enough strike force. They will play a slightly weaker side as a few of their players are carrying niggles but Florent Balmont and Rio Mavuba will start in midfield, which is extremely important for Lille. They control the midfield and offer a solid base from which to build on. Pierre-Alain Frau has been in good form and will take chances if they come his way. Genoa are a nice, attacking outfit, but they will be blunted without Crespo. A win for Lille tonight will take them closer to qualification and with the Stade Lille-Metropole set to be packed out, I think Lille will have enough to take advantage of a poor Genoa defence who have been conceding goals regularly, perhaps due to their attacking nature. Probable Lille line-up: (4-3-3) - Butelle; Vandam, Rami, Chedjou, Emerson; Balmont, Mavuba, Cabaye; Aubameyang, Vittek, Frau Probable Genoa line-up: (3-4-3) - Amelia; Tomovic, Moretti, Bocchetti; Rossi, Milanetto, Criscito, Juric; Palladino, Floccari, Sculli Verdict: Lille win (2 points)
The other games that I am going for this evening have been mentioned already' date=' so I'll refrain from doing a full review on each. I think Villarreal are in a seriously bad place right now and Lazio look good value at 11/10 to win (1 point). Since Manuel Pellegrini left they've looked a complete shadow of the side who took Europe by storm in the last few years and although Lazio aren't the strongest either, I think the last thing Villarreal want is a tough trip to Italy. Fenerbahce have a huge match against Galatasary on Sunday and they'll find Steaua Bucharest a difficult prospect in Romania, who are 7/5 (1 point) to prevail this evening. Both teams are in good form but home advantage is key for Steaua and I think they'll perhaps want the victory more than the Turks, who are prone to the odd result here and there (1-2 vs Twente, 1-2 vs Gaziantepspor). As for the other two teams in my domain, I wouldn't get involved in Celtic vs Hamburg. Scottish football is in the doldrums after Rangers' capitulation but Celtic are, in my eyes anyway, the best team in the league and have a far better side than Rangers do. They attack more and are liaible to cause Hamburg problems, who at first appealled but after reading their injury woes, started to turn a little unappetising. It could go either way tonight and it's not one I'd get involved in. Toulouse face a very tricky trip to Shakhtar Donetsk. Toulouse are a pretty compact side and will not get over-run by the Ukranians, but Shakhtar should be able to break them down. At 4/11 on the home side though, there's more value in a Sainsbury's finest meal deal. Good luck everyone, Atko
Lille win :nana Ensured a nice profit with a comfortable 3-0 win Lazio win :nana Left it late but who cares... Steaua Bucharest win :eyes Poor result, disappointing not to take the hat-trick. Either way, a lovely evening's work. See you tomorrow in Ligue 2 :ok

Lazio @ 2.20 V Villareal. :) Celtic V Hamburg - UNDER 2.5 goals @ 1.85. :) Hertha Berlin - 0.5 @ 1.95 V Heerenveen. :@ Fulham V Roma 0, +0.5 @ 1.62. :) Benfica - 0.5 @ 1.825 V Everton. :) BATE Borisov 0, +0.5 @ 1.525 V AEK Athens. :) CSKA Sofia V FC Basel - UNDER 2.5 goals @ 1.85. :) Valencia - 1.5 @ 1.695 V Slavia Prague. :@
So close...... Hertha must be really poor if they can't even overcome poor travellers, Heerenveen. What the hell happened to Valencia????

My attention for tonight is focused on the ... Hertha - Heerenveen match . I really like the odds , and i`m quite curios how the the fella punters here didn`t get involved , in betting on this match ! Hertha is sitting on the bottom of the Bundesliga , with 8 STRAIGHT LOSSES on a row ! They changed the coach a couple of matches ago , but that hasn`t worked and "now" they changed again ! They have a new coach , but the syndrome didn`t work last time , and i think it wouldn`t do miracles... just right now ! It`s obviouse that the player are to consider here , for the results and not the tactics ! IMO , they are a bad team and I woudn`t back them , especialy at home were the pressure is on them . I also think , that they do not expecting much from this game , cause the next match in Bundesliga is against Wolfsburg ...and they realy have to preserve them selve for that battle ! Heerenveen , also have had a bad start of the season , but now they are showing signs of improvement . In the last match against PSV they`ve only lost by one goal ....scored in 81 sth minute .Psv are no muggs ... and to me , that indicates that Heerenveen are good to consider , getting a result from the match in Germany ....against a poor Hertha side witch have their mind on the clash with Wolfsburg ! There is not much betwen this two sides , but in my view the Heerenveens are coming into this match little relax knowing who they face ... and that will translate in a dezinvolt play of the ball ! I could not see them wining clearly , but I would definetly... Lay Hertha , and bet on the X2 / @1.83 with Bet365 ... ;) ------ On the direct result , I see a Draw wich is priced @3.60 on Bet365... :ok ...and I , for myself , would try a 0-0 corect score @8.50 with Bwin... ;)
....:dude won easily enough , my main pick !...poor , poor Hertha !

Bang bang' date=' Benfica up 1-0 at HT and 3mins of the 2nd half played game set and match its now 3-0.... :cow[/quote'] Don't want to sound too convinced or brag about my bettinfg day but i just want to shares this : i left work at half time and they were winning one nothing. When i was in the train 15 mins later i asked some guy who was listening and he told it was 4 nothing and i couldn't believe my ears : I had Benfica to win Benfica -1 AH Benfica -1&-1.5 AH Benfica -1,5AH Benfica -1EH Over 2,5 goals Being a Sporting fan, my day ended perfectly with my team winning and almost conquering the ticket to Europa next station. Cheers!