** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Europa League » Oct 22

Djordje

Re: UEFA Europa League » Oct 22 Event Lazio - Villareal Selection Lazio -1.5 (Asian Handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 22/10/2009 Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 4.00 (Back) Reasoning This is a simple bet. Villareal are far from impressive. Dare I say, they are simply pathetic. They barely got 3 points in Primera and they are really limp at the moment. Lazio starts to get results. The win 4-0 at Levski was morale boosting and now the 1-1 draw against Sampdoria at home was also encouraging. Sampdoria is a strong side this season. I think 1 goal margin wouldn't reflect enough the difference between these 2 sides. Villareal are dead at the moment.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League » Oct 22 Event Fulham - Roma Selection draw Strength 10/10 Date 22/10/2009 Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 3.36 (Back) Reasoning I think that a win here is a bit too much to ask from Roma after playing the derby against Milan. The concentration is lower and the overall form and value of Roma is low. They get poor results against mediocre teams like Basel. Fulham defeated Basel at home and they are well know for being very strong in home matches. I don't see them winning though because I don't think they will score more than 1 and with only 1 goal is hard to beat Roma. I think Roma can also score here but they are favorites whitout reason cause they also miss Totti.

Re: UEFA Europa League » Oct 22 Event Hertha Berlin - Heerenveen Selection Heerenveen Strength 10/10 Date 22/10/2009 Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 4.33 (Back) Reasoning Another wounded animal Hertha. They are absolutely rubbish this season and they concede plenty of goals from anonimous teams. Anyone who desires can beat Hertha and I think that Heerenveen would be complete idiots not to take advantage of Hertha's current form and add more misery into their lives. It is their chance to get through to the next stages and they can do it against a team that failed to win even against Ventspils at home. Correct score 0-1.

Re: UEFA Europa League » Oct 22 Event OSC Lille - Genoa Selection draw Strength 10/10 Date 22/10/2009 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 3.50 (Back) Reasoning It's a balanced game this one. Lille drew at home 1-1 against Valencia after being 0-1 at the break and Genoa lost 3-2 away to Valencia. From these 2 encounters I see Genoa to be the equal of Lille. In terms of players value Genoa is much better but they lack the form at the moment so that would make for a draw here. It's what they come to get here in my opinion. With a draw Genoa can eliminate either Lille or Valencia because they have a match home with both these 2 teams and they are incredibly strong at home. Probably they calculated they will have more chances to eliminate Lille. That's how I would think if I'd be the coach. Get a draw here and then beat them at home. Losing this match makes things a lot more complicated. And it is no use to do that. No reason for risks.

Re: UEFA Europa League » Oct 22 Event Valencia - Slavia Praha Selection Valencia -2.5 (Asian Handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 22/10/2009 Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.72 (Back) Reasoning Valencia are strong at home. They have great attack and midfield and Slavia seem to be in the mood for conceding. They lost 1-5 at home against Lille and they also lost against Sparta Praha in Gambrinus Liga. Sparta are also in poor form so you can guess their actual value at the moment. I think 3-0 is the minimum in this match 4-1 5-1 is also probable but 3-0 is most likely.

Re: UEFA Europa League » Oct 22 Event CSKA Sofia - Basel Selection draw Strength 10/10 Date 22/10/2009 Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 3.50 (Back) Reasoning Two main reasons behind my bet. If CSKA couldn't win at home against Fulham who is well known for being a poor away team they can't do it against Basell too who is a bit stronger and with larger European experience. 2nd: Basel can't afford to lose here because they are surely after second spot in this group. In these conditions they will go to Sofia for a draw and I'm sure they will have no problems in achieving just that.

Re: UEFA Europa League » Oct 22 Event Timisoara - Anderlecht Selection Timisoara -1 (Asian Handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 22/10/2009 Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 4.30 (Back) Reasoning Timisoara are firm favorites here don't mind the odds. Anderlecht are worst team in the group and Timisoara are in good form at the moment. They won 3-0 away to Inter Curtea de Arges and 6-0 at home against Ceahlau. Timisoara coach declared that Zagreb is the most difficult opponent and Anderlecht worst. I believe in his ability to see the value of teams especially after losing 3-0 at home against Zagreb :)) .

Re: UEFA Europa League » Oct 22 I'm not doing anything big tonight because of this weeks debacles. I will simply provide my best bets as I see them with basic reasoning. All bets taken with BET365 to make a crazy accumulator of 111/1 Lazio @ 2.20 V Villareal. Villareal are in freefall right now and leaking too many goals. They even went down 2-1 to La Liga's worst side at the weekend. Lazio have not won at home in two months but I feel today against underperforming opponents they can succeed. They haven't really been well and truly beaten by anyone and are unbeaten in their last four games. Celtic V Hamburg - UNDER 2.5 goals @ 1.85. This could prove to be the bet of the round. Celtic have failed to win in three European attempts under Tony Mowbray. All those three games have gone under 2.5, as they struggle to find the back of the net. Hamburg have eight first team players unavailable. Not helped by the fact that they miss three strikers; Mladen Petric, Jose Paolo Guerrero and Tolgay Arslan. The remaining absentees are; Alex Silva, Collin Benjamin, Miroslav Stepanek, Bastian Reinhardt and Romeo Castelen. I think under 2.5 goals is the best option here, given Celtic's lack of firepower and the absences for Hamburg. Hertha Berlin - 0.5 @ 1.95 V Heerenveen. This may be the craziest of all my selections given the poor form of Berlin. However, I just can't get past how poor Heerenveen have been this season, and their uninspiring form in European football. Hertha Berlin have a new manager and this will be the perfect opportunity for them to re-ignite their season. Hertha have lost only one of their last ten home European games. Heerenveen are without an away win in their last eight, and a win of any form in their last eight European games. Fulham V Roma 0, +0.5 @ 1.62. I can't really understand the backers seriously taking on Fulham here. I think Roma are a completely different prospect than anything they have faced so far. Fulham have strugled to hit the back of the net so far this season, and won't be helped by their injuries. Specifically Andrew Johnson. Kagisho Dikgacoi is not eligible, while Toni Kallio, Simon Davies, Dickson Etuhu and Danny Murphy are all out. I would point to the missings of Danny Murphy and Andy Johnson as being equally as significant as the missing of Totti for Roma. I think Roma are good enough for a point here. Benfica - 0.5 @ 1.825 V Everton. I just don't understand the odds here. Benfica are a class apart from Everton. Everton may have sneaked a win away at BATE last time out, but this will be a different proposition. Given Everton's injuries, I am more han happy to back Benfica here. Despite their poor showing in Athens. Everton are without Lucas Neill, John Heitinga, Joseph Yobo, Mikel Arteta, Phil Jagielka, Phil Neville, Victor Anichebe, Steven Pienaar, Leon Osman and James Vaughan. Everton have Sylvain Distin as their only recognised centre back, so I see this being a bigger test against a side that will attack you and look to score goals. BATE Borisov 0, +0.5 @ 1.525 V AEK Athens. I backed BATE to pick up something in their last home fixture versus Everton, and they led for so long before succumbing. BATE are bouyed by recently winning their fourth successive league title. AEK are stuggling in their league and although they picked up a decent win at home versus Benfica last time out. Their European away record does not make great reading. AEK have only won once in twelve away fixtures. CSKA Sofia V FC Basel - UNDER 2.5 goals @ 1.85. I watched FC Basel's away fixture versus Fulham and they did seem a little poor in front of goal. Missing a few decent chances. Knocking a handful of goals past a Swiss minnow in their league is easy, but European football is slightly more of a tactical game. All three of Sofia's home European fixtures this season have gone under 2.5 goals. I think they will ultimately look to keep things tight, and Basle will struggle to score against an organised defence. Because Sofia lack real ability up front, I see a game with real few chances opening up. Valencia - 1.5 @ 1.695 V Slavia Prague. Great odds here for a top Spanish side to demoralise their Czech opponents, who were beaten 5-1 at home last time out. Valencia should welcome back David Villa for this game after recent injuries. David Silva, Joaquin, Carlos Marchena, Manuel Fernandes and Nacho Gonzalez are all listed as "doubts". Valencia are unbeaten in their last fourteen European fixtures. Slavia have won only once in twentyone European fixtures, whilst they are also without a win in eleven away European fixtures.

Re: UEFA Europa League » Oct 22

Valencia - 1.5 @ 1.695 V Slavia Prague. Great odds here for a top Spanish side to demoralise their Czech opponents, who were beaten 5-1 at home last time out. Valencia should welcome back David Villa for this game after recent injuries. David Silva, Joaquin, Carlos Marchena, Manuel Fernandes and Nacho Gonzalez are all listed as "doubts". Valencia are unbeaten in their last fourteen European fixtures. Slavia have won only once in twentyone European fixtures, whilst they are also without a win in eleven away European fixtures.
Forgive me if im wrong but isnt the -1.5 AH the same as a -1 Handicap (in that they both get you nothing if the team wins by one goal they have to win by 2) in which case bet365 will give you 1.8 for the -1 Handicap..never understand why people even look at the -1.5 AH as the -1 Handicap is the same bet and always gives better odds..please correct me if im wrong..;)

Forgive me if im wrong but isnt the -1.5 AH the same as a -1 Handicap (in that they both get you nothing if the team wins by one goal they have to win by 2) in which case bet365 will give you 1.8 for the -1 Handicap..never understand why people even look at the -1.5 AH as the -1 Handicap is the same bet and always gives better odds..please correct me if im wrong..;)
Ssssssshhhhhhh;) It is surprising the difference between -1EH and -1.5AH in a lot of games. Same as "winning margin" bets (to win be 2 or more goals) are sometimes even better. It always well worth looking at all available bets:ok

Event BATE - AEK Atena Selection draw Strength 10/10 Date 22/10/2009 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 3.36 (Back) Reasoning Normally this is a draw. Aek has some points after winning against Benfica at home. Everton will probably hold for a draw against Benfica away tonight and thus, with a draw AEK are almost assured to get the second place if they can get a point in Benfica(and they can). BATE are not as strong as they were last year but they are still impressive enough at home not to back the away team. I think the match is balanced overall and a draw would please both teams. BATE are favorites in bookmakers opinion but I think they can't win here. They lost at home against Everton after leading 1-0 and AEK desperately needs a point.
IMO this is a terrible reasoning. "Everton will probably hold for a draw" so you are ASSUMING that if Everton do hold for a draw this is also a draw? What if Benfica decides to win that match or perhaps Everton decides to win that match does this make the AEK/BATE draw piontless? AEK "Desperately needs a point" what and BATE doesn't? Not saying this may not be a draw but your reasoning is not good enough

Yeah, you're right actually. I'd normally look at both, but today I was just going with my instincts, so missed the european handicap. Cheers for pointing it out :ok

Event OSC Lille - Genoa Selection draw Strength 10/10 Date 22/10/2009 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 3.50 (Back) Reasoning It's a balanced game this one. Lille drew at home 1-1 against Valencia after being 0-1 at the break and Genoa lost 3-2 away to Valencia. From these 2 encounters I see Genoa to be the equal of Lille. In terms of players value Genoa is much better but they lack the form at the moment so that would make for a draw here. It's what they come to get here in my opinion. With a draw Genoa can eliminate either Lille or Valencia because they have a match home with both these 2 teams and they are incredibly strong at home. Probably they calculated they will have more chances to eliminate Lille. That's how I would think if I'd be the coach. Get a draw here and then beat them at home. Losing this match makes things a lot more complicated. And it is no use to do that. No reason for risks.
Again false reasoning. How can you ASSUME that Genoa will even beat those two teams at home? Injuries come into place, importance of domestic games come up. Have you even seen Genoa's line up? Since the loss of Kharja, they have been reeling to find some sort of creativity. There is a major gap between their midfield to the attack. Lots of pace but lack of control. Defensively they still need a ton of work only playing 3-4-3 and using that formation on the road is very very dangerous.

I'm not doing anything big tonight because of this weeks debacles. I will simply provide my best bets as I see them with basic reasoning. All bets taken with BET365 to make a crazy accumulator of 111/1
I am officially giving up on European football.
hmmm.

Re: UEFA Europa League » Oct 22 Hello everybody,Forgive me for saying but some of the posts regarding the difference of opinions and the replies that follow are insulting and therefore redundant.The guys that run the forum have been doing a marvelous job and I am confident that they will oblige to open a forum where you can try to settle your differences... but here it is not the proper place.We have a mountain of information to go through and when we have to read your untactful posts it makes our job simply more difficult.Thank you for considering and again I ask your pardon...I simply felt I had to say something before it escalated.:ok

Re: UEFA Europa League » Oct 22 Celtic v Hamburg - DRAW @ 9/4 Celtic have been extremely disappointing this season, this is more to do with the dregs that Mowbray has been left to work with after the dismal foyrth Season of Gordan Strachan's tenure. We have yet to win at home in Europe and I doubt it will come tonight against a Hamburg side full of confidence and flying high in the Bundesliga. The injuries quoted earlier are apparently long term injuries and havent really hindered the progess of the Hamburg side thus far. Celtic Park will NOT be a fortress tonight as it is usually for big European games. The passion has left many Celtic fans who are disgruntled with the way in which the club is being run. If the attendence is over 40,000 I think we'll be lucky. Saying that however, like many have said earlier Celtic havent been heavily turned over at home in years (I think the heaviest defeats in the last 10 years at home were 0-2 v Arsenal and 1-3 v Barcelona neither result a disgrace I think you'll agree) and I fancy us to get a point tonigh, which is a result that'll suit the Germans far more than us. GL to all (apart from those who back Hamburg!) :ok

Re: UEFA Europa League » Oct 22 I see Ajax-Dinamo as the 'biggest' over of the round. Here is the full preview: Pick: over 2.5 goals Stake: 9 Odds: 1.73 @ Gamebookers Ajax created a great introduction for this match by beating Willem II 4:0 at home and they now enter the match full of confidence. Dinamo won’t be too downhearted by the narrow defeat to local rivals Zagreb as they remained 7 points clear at the top. Ajax chasing first Europa League win After being held to a goalless draw at home by Timisoara, Ajax missed the chance to beat Anderlecht and they are thus still looking to record the first group stage win. The team are playing really well ever since Martin Jol took over the reigns and they are scoring more than three goals on average per league game. Bearing that in mind, we are tempted by Sportingbet’s offer of 2.55 on Ajax to score over 2.5 goals. Out of 15 games this season, Ajax only lost to PSV away after their rivals came from behind to earn a valuable win. Uruguayan striker Luis Suarez is the most dangerous player for the opposing defences having scored 13 goals in 10 games and he is one of the most sought-after players in Europe at the moment. Dinamo will have big problems containing him and you should seriously consider taking odds of 2.00 offered by Blue Square on Suarez to score. Dinamo made amends for the opening defeat Dinamo recovered well from the opening defeat to Anderlecht as they recorded a 3:0 win at Timisoara and they are now back in contention for the top two places. The visitors from Zagreb still remember when they eliminated Ajax from the UEFA Cup two years back but that is unlikely to happen again as Ajax are a formidable opponent this season. Even though Dinamo conceded just 3 goals in last 5 games, we have to say they didn’t have a serious opponent and they are likely to concede a couple in this match. Therefore, backing Dinamo to concede in both halves at 1.80 offered by William Hill is the right way to go. Dinamo are brimming with confidence after the 3:0 win in Romania and they will have plenty of space to exploit as Ajax are bound to attack from the very start. The visitors have a couple of very good strikers and seeing we are likely to see a very open match, our advice is to back both teams to score at 1.80 offered by Paddy Power. Betting verdict Ajax are playing great football under the tutorship of Martin Jol and they are expected to win this match, but the hosts have to be wary of Dinamo, who can beat even much stronger teams than Ajax on their day. With both teams scoring goals for fun, over 2.5 goals looks like the obvious choice. Source: http://www.freebetting.net Approved by Paul Ross

Hello everybody' date='Forgive me for saying but some of the posts regarding the difference of opinions and the replies that follow are insulting and therefore redundant.The guys that run the forum have been doing a marvelous job and I am confident that they will oblige to open a forum where you can try to settle your differences... but here it is not the proper place.We have a mountain of information to go through and when we have to read your untactful posts it makes our job simply more difficult.Thank you for considering and again I ask your pardon...I simply felt I had to say something before it escalated.:ok[/quote'] Dont really see where your coming from and have just added another 9 line post for everyone to get through over nothing. :ok

Hello everybody' date='Forgive me for saying but some of the posts regarding the difference of opinions and the replies that follow are insulting and therefore redundant.The guys that run the forum have been doing a marvelous job and I am confident that they will oblige to open a forum where you can try to settle your differences... but here it is not the proper place.We have a mountain of information to go through and when we have to read your untactful posts it makes our job simply more difficult.Thank you for considering and again I ask your pardon...I simply felt I had to say something before it escalated.:ok[/quote'] Hmmm...maybe you want all the best punters to send you private e-mails with best bets so you can just sit back,relax and enjoy your winning money?:lol Do you think guys at this forum really care about people like you?You are so lazy that can't even read so many pages,i'm not even saying about watching football matches,follow team news and searching info online... guys here doing a great job.it takes time and effort to do so.they make money for themself and also share info with you guys-guests,who never write anything exept of beging for bets.So you must be greatful for that and if you don't like then find another forum. And sorry if my post was to offensive for you but it's true ;)

IMO this is a terrible reasoning. "Everton will probably hold for a draw" so you are ASSUMING that if Everton do hold for a draw this is also a draw? What if Benfica decides to win that match or perhaps Everton decides to win that match does this make the AEK/BATE draw piontless? AEK "Desperately needs a point" what and BATE doesn't? Not saying this may not be a draw but your reasoning is not good enough
First of all, Premier League is way over Portugal League. Second of all, Benfica are not impressive. Lost to nil away to AEK while Everton demolished AEK at home. You might have other opinion but if Everton will try to hold for a draw they will do it. And it is because Benfica is in my opinion nothing impressive this year too. Everton are a very solid team and they had a lot of injuries lately but did well. On the other hand AEK can still qualify with a draw. But they just can't afford to lose. And lets face it they have more value than BATE. If they lose it's gonna be harder for them, because BATE could also put problems away with a good morale(psychological advantage). BATE might need many things but they are not impressive. They didn't get any spectacular results this season in Europe. They're not playing like last year.

Again false reasoning. How can you ASSUME that Genoa will even beat those two teams at home? Injuries come into place' date=' importance of domestic games come up. Have you even seen Genoa's line up? Since the loss of Kharja, they have been reeling to find some sort of creativity. There is a major gap between their midfield to the attack. Lots of pace but lack of control. Defensively they still need a ton of work only playing 3-4-3 and using that formation on the road is very very dangerous.[/quote'] This reasoning was even simpler. A couple of results compared. Lille are not strong this season. The 5-1 win to Slavia is due to the fact that Slavia loses ground and so is Czech football. And Genoa will beat those 2 teams at home because they are impressive on home ground. And after they'll build some confidence it is hard for a team like Lille to ressist away. Lille is good at home and that is all. And even there they couldn't beat a wounded Valencia. And they only need to beat one of these 2 teams at home ;). Of course that will be Lille. But if they lose here tonight it will be a lot harder. With 4 points in direct meetings Genoa and Valencia should qualify. And it's just Lille. It's no megapower .... it's Lille a mediocre team from an even more mediocre league.

First of all' date=' Premier League is way over Portugal League. Second of all, Benfica are not impressive. Lost to nil away to AEK while Everton demolished AEK at home. You might have other opinion but if Everton will try to hold for a draw they will do it. And it is because Benfica is in my opinion nothing impressive this year too. Everton are a very solid team and they had a lot of injuries lately but did well. On the other hand AEK can still qualify with a draw. But they just can't afford to lose. And lets face it they have more value than BATE. If they lose it's gonna be harder for them, because BATE could also put problems away with a good morale(psychological advantage). BATE might need many things but they are not impressive. They didn't get any spectacular results this season in Europe. They're not playing like last year.[/quote'] Benfica is not impressive?Are you joking :lol Did you watch them play at all?specialy at home?I think Benfica is a very good and offensive team this season.Yes they lost to AEK - sh*t happens,every team looses sooner or later.If Benfica is not so good for you then how can be Everton impressive after 2 draws at home?

What.? Look if you dont like my post of stats then fair enough, no need to comment on it though :ok
With you all the way here SctPunt. It's rather irritating when you go out of your way to put in a well constructed post (as your posts were) only to have it attacked by a half baked excuse for a constructive response by someone (Tambdy in this case)with perhaps a hidden agenda. I liked your posts and I hope your team wins tonight.

First of all' date=' Premier League is way over Portugal League. Second of all, Benfica are not impressive. Lost to nil away to AEK while Everton demolished AEK at home. You might have other opinion but if Everton will try to hold for a draw they will do it. And it is because Benfica is in my opinion nothing impressive this year too. Everton are a very solid team and they had a lot of injuries lately but did well. On the other hand AEK can still qualify with a draw. But they just can't afford to lose. And lets face it they have more value than BATE. If they lose it's gonna be harder for them, because BATE could also put problems away with a good morale(psychological advantage). BATE might need many things but they are not impressive. They didn't get any spectacular results this season in Europe. They're not playing like last year.[/quote'] Again false reasoning based on ASSUMPTION. In that case I will give you one perfect example. Barcelona vs Rubin Kazan. Barcelona, defending CL Champions, had not lost a game this season. Play in a "Stronger" league than Kazan. Rubin Kazan leading Russian league, lost to Amkar Prem when they were around 1.30 to win at home. So because Barcelona are defending CL Champions and had not lost at all this season playing at home to Kazan who had lost to Amkar Prem would that not mean Barcelona would pistolwhip Kazan? Apparently not. You probably have not even seen Benfica play at all this season. They have quietly done very well in the transfer market, picking up some gems. If the Portugese league is so pathetic, why is it, time and time again a team like Porto is competitive? Benfica is not impressive but Everton is? Hmmm so based on your reasoning, Everton can only manage a draw AT home vs Wolves would that not mean they are weaker? Again you are basing things on results rather than what you see on play. Did you not notice that AEK keeper made some key saves? Do you not notice AEK's road form in European competition?

yes mates, alex,lugano,deivid,guiza wont play definitly.. all of them are injured.. maybe bilica(defence) is injured too.. he is doubtfull..
Ok guys here's the latest on Fenerbahce match squad.. Uruguayan international captain Diego Lugano (Centreback), Bilica (Centreback) have played in the starting 11 in the last practice of the team in Bucharest. They will be given a pre match fitness test to see whether they can play or not. Semih Senturk (Turkish Internatioanl Striker) will be tested on match day too but is unlikely to field as he left the last practice due to his ankle injury. However Brazilian Alex De Souza (playmaker) and Daniel Guiza (Spanish International Striker) have not been taken to Romania as they are currently in the injured list. Not mentioning the long term injured Deivid De Souza as he hasnt come back from injury. If you are considering adding D.Bucharest - Fenerbahce match to your list my advice would be to go for the hosts as the visitors are missing Alex in midfield and he is just the heart of the visitors. With no playmaker and no current strikers the visitors will be happy to settle for a point at Bucharest but I highly doubt it that it will happen. My verdict is that the Romanians are playing aggressive football and they should slip couple of goals even before half time here.. GL..:ok

This reasoning was even simpler. A couple of results compared. Lille are not strong this season. The 5-1 win to Slavia is due to the fact that Slavia loses ground and so is Czech football. And Genoa will beat those 2 teams at home because they are impressive on home ground. And after they'll build some confidence it is hard for a team like Lille to ressist away. Lille is good at home and that is all. And even there they couldn't beat a wounded Valencia. And they only need to beat one of these 2 teams at home ;). Of course that will be Lille. But if they lose here tonight it will be a lot harder. With 4 points in direct meetings Genoa and Valencia should qualify. And it's just Lille. It's no megapower .... it's Lille a mediocre team from an even more mediocre league.
"Genoa will beat those 2 teams at home because they are impressive on home ground" Umm you apparently didn't check the score on the weekend. 5-0 Inter Milan who if you haven't noticed drew 2-2 to Kiev. So again based on your REASONING, Inter should of killed Kiev because they went to Genoa who are "impressive on home ground" and killed them. So you would have to ASSUME that Inter should kill Kiev? WRONG. There are ways to read statistics and there are ways to assume. You are making assumptions rather than reading current stats.

First of all' date=' Premier League is way over Portugal League. Second of all, Benfica are not impressive. Lost to nil away to AEK while Everton demolished AEK at home. You might have other opinion but if Everton will try to hold for a draw they will do it. And it is because Benfica is in my opinion nothing impressive this year too. Everton are a very solid team and they had a lot of injuries lately but did well. On the other hand AEK can still qualify with a draw. But they just can't afford to lose. And lets face it they have more value than BATE. If they lose it's gonna be harder for them, because BATE could also put problems away with a good morale(psychological advantage). BATE might need many things but they are not impressive. They didn't get any spectacular results this season in Europe. They're not playing like last year.[/quote'] What are you talking about. I don't want to jump on a punter at all, because opinions are what we come here for after all, but..... How can you compare a demolition of AEK Athens at home to that of a daunting away prospect in Benfica? How do AEK have more value than BATE? AEK have only won once in twelve away fixtures, whilst BATE competed in the CL last season. Lastly, how are Benfica not impressive exactly? They are one of the top scorers in Europe this season. You might say that Portugal is not as competetive as the EPL, but at the end of the day, you can only beat what is put in front of you. Benfica's form reads; scored 24, conceded 4. That is impressive by anyone's standards. I think you are basing your assessment on Benfica's underperformance away in Athens, which is an over reaction.

steaua-fenerbahçe fener will play without alex de sousa(play maker and every thing of this team), david guiza(striker) and lugano( defender) these are most important players for fener.. and at the weekend fener will play big derby with galatasaray..galatasaray match is more important than europen cups for fener.. no motivation for fener players.. steaua must win this game for to pass next stage.. and i know that romanian teams plays every time good football at home.. last match, steaua got draw away to twente, and twente beat fener at home and alex,guiza and luano played tht match.. steaua straight wins; 2.7 bet365
Lugano will play. And güiza is not an important player for Fenerbahçe. Everybody thinks about Güiza he is s*it. But in last training Semih is injured. We don't know Semih's condition, i will wait for first 11s. But i see here more closely to UNDER 2.5