** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

-ENDED-New Glory Hunt : still trading on BF

lockw

I'm was in a downswing and have decided to withdraw my cash except for 25 euro's This time with some new rules -Maximum liability of 25 euro's until $250 euro is reached then it my maximum liability will be 10 % from 250 on -Never bet on a in-play match except first 10 minutes to wait for the odds too drop -Any bet will be posted here :hope

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: New Glory Hunt : still trading on BF Thanks Otter and staffy :) hope to continue to be disciplined since last GH i was up 700 euro's at one point.. then i got careless hopefully the max 25 and max 10 % liability will prevent this First win of today :) Second bet Everton v Stoke Lay the draw @ 4.1 for 8 Liability :24.80 :loon second bet is already a loser :wall I have deposited 20 euros again plus the 3.67 i won from the last bet and hope to continue this GH :hope

Re: New Glory Hunt : still trading on BF Bet 3. Santander v Valencia Lay the draw @ 3.85 for 8 Liability: 22.80 Tactic: Back the draw @ 65 minute or when santandar scores back the draw even if its for a 0.30 cent win or to minimize loss Backed the draw @ 5.3 for 5.8 :notworthy Zigic 0-1

Re: New Glory Hunt : still trading on BF Bet 4. Sevilla v Real Madrid Lay the draw @ 3.5 for 10 Liability: 25.00 Tactic: not going to back the draw before a goal because with so many top quality strikers there can be a goal at anytime Backed the draw @ 5 for 7 :notworthy Renato 2-1 sevilla missed several good chances but Renato made the 2-1

Re: New Glory Hunt : still trading on BF Bet 6. Spain U20 v Italy U20 Layed the draw @ 4.3 for 7.6 Liability: 25,08 Tactic: Back the draw @ 60-65 minute Italy will digg in and if spain hasn't scored yet i'll back the draw at around 60-65th minute so the new instructions by the coach during half time and maybe new substitutes have had the chance to make a difference

Re: New Glory Hunt : still trading on BF

Bet 6. Spain U20 v Italy U20 Layed the draw @ 4.3 for 7.6 Liability: 25,08 Tactic: Back the draw @ 60-65 minute Italy will digg in and if spain hasn't scored yet i'll back the draw at around 60-65th minute so the new instructions by the coach during half time and maybe new substitutes have had the chance to make a difference
Backed @ 4.5 for 7.30 :unsure

Bet 9. Hungary U20 v Czech Republic U20 Lay the draw @ 3.65 for 9.4 Liability: 24,91 Tactic: Back the draw @ 60-70th minute if 0-0 (depends on the flow of the game)
Backed @ 4.2 for 8.20 :loon (some huge odd swings btw what a screamer by bulgaria from 25 yard !!)

Re: New Glory Hunt : still trading on BF Hi lockw - good luck with this, trading is something I know nothing about. Just wondered, what do you stand to lose (roughly) should the game be 0-0 at the magic 65minute you 'get out' at? And what happened when you got careless prior to this thread, if you don't mind me asking? Cheers Danny

Hi lockw - good luck with this, trading is something I know nothing about. Just wondered, what do you stand to lose (roughly) should the game be 0-0 at the magic 65minute you 'get out' at? And what happened when you got careless prior to this thread, if you don't mind me asking? Cheers Danny
First of all thanks :), what i stand to lose ? probably around 8 to 15 euro's if i even the losses out on the 3 outcomes. The draw odds are around 3.50 or something before the game and @ 60 to 65th minute depending on the game the odds on the draw are around 2.00 to 2.15 The trading is a bit risky at first because 8 to 15 euro is a huge chunk but last glory hunt i had winning streaks of around 20 games so the little wins over about 20 games compensates with the "big" losses But then i got careless and only bet on the clubs with big names and put about 50 % of my bankroll on them and lost a few quid :unsure

Re: New Glory Hunt : still trading on BF Quite simply: back odds * back stake = lay odds * lay stake So, if you layed a selection at, let's say, 3.00 with stake 100 units, and then go on to back at 4.00, your back stake should be: back stake = lay odds * lay stake / back odds = 3.00*100/4.00 = 75 Your profit is then 25 units, nevermind the result; naturally, you need to deduct commission out of the profit. You have a couple of handy calculators at http://www.chromaweb.com/bets/calculator/index.php There is a slider which allows you calculate stakes not only to equalize, but to distribute it between profits depending if your selection wins or loses.

lockw(or anyone that could help) :unsure Could you give an example of how we work out the amount required,to green up on this method of trading please. Thx. THE MAN
Froment's way is the right way i think, i just estimate :rollin long live the show potential winnings/losses option in BF

Re: New Glory Hunt : still trading on BF Re: Millwallchris's trade on the Germany game. Surely that game was a loser for him? lockw states that he trades out at 60-65 mins(no matter the scores). This game was 1-1 until the 68th minute. I'm just asking,not criticising anybody :dude THE MAN

Re: Millwallchris's trade on the Germany game. Surely that game was a loser for him? lockw states that he trades out at 60-65 mins(no matter the scores). This game was 1-1 until the 68th minute. I'm just asking,not criticising anybody :dude THE MAN
If i think a game is very one sided i sometimes wait a while for a second goal to come. But one note: i personally would have traded out when nigeria went 2-1 in front while germany had 1 red card