** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

'1.01 = 2' odds system

jl294

This system is based around the 'steady drip' system that occurs frequently in the Glory Hunt section. Betting at around 1.014 and going all in every time, then it will take 50 bets to double your bank. Its remarkable easy to do this infact. I use bet365 in-play odds. To put it into perspective, 50 bets at 1.014 is equal to betting on a single game with odds of 2.00 I tested it with banks of £5 (to turn to £10), and I won 8/10 times. This took me 10 weeks (1 week = 50 in-play bets). Imagine having a system with odds of evens and recieivng 80% strike rate? I'm going to start and use it with banks of £50 soon (once I get my student loan ofcourse!) Just wanna know if you guys have heard of people trying this? I'd like some feedback on the concept of it.

Re: '1.01 = 2' odds system I basically made 500 bets overall in segments of 50. 50 bets at 1.014 is the same as 1 bet at evens. I won 8/10 '50 segment' bets. I was betting on lots of different scenario's such as double chance (when a team is winning), under 6.5 goals (for example) when its a low scoring team). Plenty of others aswell. Some were of odds at 1.005, and others were at like 1.025, averaging out to around 1.014.

Re: '1.01 = 2' odds system A "system" consists of a method for selecting bets that is defined and can be consistently repeated in combination with an appropriate staking strategy. All you have here is random bets with a suicide staking plan. That's a Glory Hunt. Apart from that the first post mentions in-play bets and those are only done in the Glory Hunters section under specific conditions. See Rules post top of the forum. Good luck.