Five systems - now down to 2 - LTD and correct scores.

Hey all, im fairly new here, im gonna use this thread to track my fave five systems. All are being bet with my real money and all have been running for around a month or so but cos im crap at maintaining my spreadsheets, i thot id track them here for all to see.... The first system is EVENS. One simple rule, any team in any league that has for the last five matches finished with an odd total of goals, back at even. On a loss i use a version of the martingale and to date have not gone beyond a run of three losses. The second system is HOME FAVES. Similar to another guy on here i back four teams at home throughout their seasons. This includes all cup matches. on a loss i will add the first stake to the next backing, ie in sequence it would be 10pts, then 20, then 30. My teams are Man utd, Barca, Real and Inter. The third system is CORRECT SCORES. Simple rules, all UK and other larger bet european leagues(italy, spain etc). Only home teams of odds of 1.5-1.9. Only back scores 0-0, 1-0, 1-1, 2-0, 2-1 and unquoted on BETFAIR. The stake should be calculated as so, stake= Target return/backing odds. eg. if your target return was 100pts, and you were betting 0-0 with odds of 10.0, than your stake would be 10. By only backing the six most common outcomes to those home team odds (70% of all results) you in effect DUTCH the majority outcome. The fourth system is LAY THE DRAW. One rule, only teams with home odds of 3.0-5.0, do you lay the draw. Stats show that only 17% of those matches end in a draw. Last system is OVERS. Similar to that of the overs guru on here JJ, this takes out the leg work and applies the OVERS rule to all that have odds on B365 that are lower than that of UNDERS. EG, Overs 1.8. unders 2.0 Back Overs Unders 1.8, Overs 2.0, no bet. Stats show that 78% of all these matches end in OVERS. OK... each post will now display my bets for the day. For tonight I have EVENS on Blackpool@ 1.9 stake 7.4 No home faves today Correct scores @£50 target Bor Munchen Scunthorpe Stoke Sunderland Lay the draws @£10 lays Barnsley Carlisle Nott Forest Peterborough Wrexham OVERS, kinda went all out here and bet on 22 matches tonight. Only at £2 each, because i cant be bothered to list them, ill show the stats of these after.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.