Anybody Interested In X Factor ???

DONT KNOW IF ANYBODYS BEEN WATCHING THE PROGRAMME AT ALL,BUT THE ESSEX BOY CALLED OLLY MURS SET THE STAGE ALIGHT A FEW WEEKS BACK...TO SUCH AN EXTENT HE HAD OLD SIMON COWEL SAYING .."I REALY LIKE YOU,YOUR VERY VERY VERY COOL:dude"..AND HE WAS RIGHT...THE KID DEFINATLY HAD THE X FACTOR...HE WAS 7/1 LAST WEEK BUT IVE NOTICED HES INTO 6/1 WITH BET365 NOW....I USED TO MANAGE AN INDIE BAND BACK IN THE DAY,NEARLY GOT EM SIGNED UP AS WELL,BUT THE PREASURE GOT TO BIG FOR THE KIDS AND THEY SPLITT...THATS WHY I MAKE ME MONEY GAMBLING NOW LOL....BUT IM DEFINATLY GONNA HAVE A NIBBLE,IF ANYONES SEEN MORE THAN 6/1 LET ME KNOW...CHEERS

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Anybody Interested In X Factor ??? Just Been Speaking To Me Sister Whose Little Boy Nick Goes To The Drama School And Is Taught By No-other Than Danyl Johnson The 7/2 Favourite...apperently,hes Already Been Picked To Go To Simon Cowels House Who Is His Mentor...and Apperently Made It To The Final As A Lot Of This Had Already Been Filmed....if This Is True Or Not I Realy Dont Know..but I Guess You,ll Get A Run For Your Money With Him...lol

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.