** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Europa League 17 September

ultravires

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Europa League 17 September I like the look of Benfica and Nacional for Thursday. Benfica have been scoring a handful of goals, side is confident and even at this price I could go for them here. I recall BATE being the Champions League last year so I would be interested in hearing about them, if they are a team in difficulty etc I seriously doubt they'll escape Lisbon with anything. Mind you the handicaps makes particular sense on the handicaps. Nacional are a very strong home side who've tricked a lot of very good people under Manuel Machado's reign, this includes of course Porto, Sporting and Benfica (all have lost at Nacional over the past couple of seasons) and of course Zenit St Petersburg most recently. Don't know much about Werder this season and again woud be interested to learn more , on a first glance I'm inclined to take Nacional +0,5, without question. As for Sporting, wouldn't touch the match at these prices.

Re: Europa League 17 September Best bet of this round has to be Heerenveen v Sporting Lisbon @ 2.34. Heerenveen are really struggling in the league and have lost their last 3 league games, without scoring. They only scraped through the qualifiers against Salonika, whilst Lisbon only narrowly lost out on away goals in the CL qualifiers. When Heerenveen played in the UEFA cup last year, they were poor, losing all their group games.

Re: Europa League 17 September

Best bet of this round has to be Heerenveen v Sporting Lisbon @ 2.34. Heerenveen are really struggling in the league and have lost their last 3 league games, without scoring. They only scraped through the qualifiers against Salonika, whilst Lisbon only narrowly lost out on away goals in the CL qualifiers. When Heerenveen played in the UEFA cup last year, they were poor, losing all their group games.
Was watching Sporting yesterday and couple weeks ago...i think they have a problem with finishing touch.They look ok but i won't touch them. Benfica are on fire,saw they games as well,they look solid.Must b taken with handicap.Genoa at home must be a winner as well,specialy after that crazy game yesterday :).Also Roma should not have problems against Basel.Will wait for team news.

Was watching Sporting yesterday and couple weeks ago...i think they have a problem with finishing touch.They look ok but i won't touch them. Benfica are on fire,saw they games as well,they look solid.Must b taken with handicap.Genoa at home must be a winner as well,specialy after that crazy game yesterday :).Also Roma should not have problems against Basel.Will wait for team news.
Agreed with Lisbon. Their personal transfer embargo until they're out of debt is going to do severe damage to them. They've no ball-winner, struggle to score goals and are pretty unreliable. I've no idea how they drew at Twente to qualify - it was sheer fortune, I remember watching it and they deserved nothing. I'm taking home win here perhaps with DNB but I can't see an away win.

Agreed with Lisbon. Their personal transfer embargo until they're out of debt is going to do severe damage to them. They've no ball-winner' date=' struggle to score goals and are pretty unreliable. I've no idea how they drew at Twente to qualify - it was sheer fortune, I remember watching it and they deserved nothing. I'm taking home win here perhaps with DNB but I can't see an away win.[/quote'] What about any information on Heerenveen? They sacked their manager in August and are possibly in a worse state than Lisbon. Sporting Lisbon have achieved better results against better opposition in the Europa league, so I must side with them for this contest. Heerenveen have lost all 6 of their previous European games, and I heard they lost a few players close season.

Re: Europa League 17 September I am suprised no-one mentioned Shakhtar Donetsk away to Club Brugge ??? Shakhtar are a way way better team than club brugge, and the odds are very tasty @2.00 with paddy power. Shakhtar thrashed sivasspor away 3:0 and they also beat them at home 3:1 if my memory is good, who in my opinion would be regarded a better team than club brugge,especially knowing that its quite hard to get positive results in the Turkish soil. Then they had the UEFA super cup against Barcelona, and the game had to go on extra time, and almost to penalties only for the classy pass by Messy to Pedro who scored the winner. In the Ukrainen league, they have played 3 games at home and have recorde 3 wins, and away from home they recorded one win and one draw. Club Brugge to me is just an average team, not to the standards of Shakhtar, they played on sunday at home agianst Genk, and only managed a 1:1 draw. I personally dont have any team news yet, maybe MAHNO have any team team news for Shakhtar. Reminder: Shakhtar are the winners of the Euro Cup for 2008/2009, and as far as i know, they kept all their main players, like the 5 Brazilians: Fernandinho (Med), Jadson (Med), Ilsinho (Med), Luiz Adriano (Att), and Willian (Med), only their main central defender Dmytro Chygrynskiy went to Barcelona. They will be going for a double this year, since they got disqualified from the champions league on a very early stage. Prediction: 3:0 to Shakhtar :hope

I am suprised no-one mentioned Shakhtar Donetsk away to Club Brugge ??? Shakhtar are a way way better team than club brugge, and the odds are very tasty @2.00 with paddy power. Shakhtar thrashed sivasspor away 3:0 and they also beat them at home 3:1 if my memory is good, who in my opinion would be regarded a better team than club brugge,especially knowing that its quite hard to get positive results in the Turkish soil. Then they had the UEFA super cup against Barcelona, and the game had to go on extra time, and almost to penalties only for the classy pass by Messy to Pedro who scored the winner. In the Ukrainen league, they have played 3 games at home and have recorde 3 wins, and away from home they recorded one win and one draw. Club Brugge to me is just an average team, not to the standards of Shakhtar, they played on sunday at home agianst Genk, and only managed a 1:1 draw. I personally dont have any team news yet, maybe MAHNO have any team team news for Shakhtar. Reminder: Shakhtar are the winners of the Euro Cup for 2008/2009, and as far as i know, they kept all their main players, like the 5 Brazilians: Fernandinho (Med), Jadson (Med), Ilsinho (Med), Luiz Adriano (Att), and Willian (Med), only their main central defender Dmytro Chygrynskiy went to Barcelona. They will be going for a double this year, since they got disqualified from the champions league on a very early stage. Prediction: 3:0 to Shakhtar :hope
Interesting. There seems to be alot of potentially good bets in this europe league round if you just do a little research. I'm sort of veering away from the champions league as a result and looking at this more instead.

Re: Europa League 17 September Elano first to 11 G. Saray coach Frank Rijkaard, will be played on Thursday with Panathinaikos in the UEFA European Cup match with Brazil in the field will be the star ilk11'de. Actually target Europe Rijkaard allowed the team yesterday when Elano was overtime. Panathinaikos match a specific program separate from your friends working within the star football player, is preparing itself to face challenges. Florya Metin Oktay Facilities stores in condition Rijkaard'ın Albert Roca Pujol was accompanied by Neeskens to sambacı. Decision not to abandon the 4-3-3 system against Panathinaikos in the field of preparing special Rijkaard'ın Elano'yu, Kewell'ı spare locker were reported. 5, which in league 5 G. Saray 'da Rijkaard, the player to not be caught in the lethargy of the measures do not offer a hand. Dutch coach, "actually have to show success in the European arena. Panathinaikos will be very difficult exam, "he said.

Re: Europa League 17 September G. Palace in Athens will not be a spectator! European League Group F at Panathinaikos, Dinamo Bucharest and Sturm Graz'la match Galatasaray, the first test will be away on September 17 against Greek opponents. After such a critical match in the league Besiktas derby upcoming yellow-red with an interesting call came from the hut Greek side. Panathinaikos club officials, managers mw call the "do not bring the Turks to Athens. The difficulties previously experienced a similar olmasın. Two headache may also jumping. If you accept, we do not bring the Greek fans in Istanbul "was requested. Leo is playing without spectators Galatasaray Management and demand for this call positively approached agreed. According to Panathinaikos in Athens will not be taken away and Cim Bom to encounter any fans to play without spectators. Greek representative of the same situation in December and 3 will be played at Ali Sami Yen rematch will be available for fans in opposing team. With regard to the topic of management in the coming days is expected to make a formal announcement.

Re: Europa League 17 September Panathinaikos vs. Galatasaray Results are speaking for themselves for Galatasaray. Yes this is not the best team in the world, it has its own weaknesses which i'm going to explain but there's one thing clear: This team knows how to score and how to secure a win. In last two games, 2-0 Ankaraspor and 3-0 Besiktas, team wasn't brilliant, that's true. The main problem at the moment is in the middle of the field. Central midfielders are not showing a good togetherness and pass sirculation is somehow unbalanced. Team facing difficulties with carrying the ball from defence to forward. Mainly because there's no good passing defender. On the other side, every single attacker in Galatasaray squad is quality, and once they have the possession up in the opponent half, it needs so much effort to stop them. That's the reality, wingers Kewell - Keita or sometimes Arda are all capable of going past man and sending deadly crosses. Baros is somehow weak against defenders but he's an accomplished scorer and knows how to score once he's 1-1. No need to mention Brazilian international Elano, his deadly set-pieces and passes. Few Galatasaray players were looking tired in last game, Arda especially, but he was substituted around 60th min anyway and will rest 4 days. On the contrary, Sabri is on form this season on both sides of the game. All players on Gala expected first 11 are very experienced international players, there's not even one player who can be largely affected by fired-up supporters. Of course atmosphere plays an effect but all players knows how to deal with it to an extent. In last game against Besiktas, in my opinion because of the early goal, Gala didn't seem dominating, allowed Besiktas to pass the ball around for most of the game but still most of the important chances was for Galatasaray, in the end game ended 3-0. Gala is not an unbalanced team which is only capable of attacking. It's true defenders are not matching quality of attackers but that doesn't mean they're bad imo. In last game for example, despite their apparent domination on possession Besiktas found no clear cut chances at all. In short: Gala is not unpredictable. Weaknesses as well as its strengths are clear. Tactic and the first eleven is known by everyone. The team will not sit back and defend only, against any team, doesn't matter home or away. It's up to Pana, their attacking efficiency and defensive strength will decide final score in my opinion. I cannot say Gala is a banker, even X2 doesn't seem so, of course Gala will lose a game for the first time in this season and that might be Pana. But still, i fancy visitors on this one, since team proved its characher and winning mentality more than once this year. edit: Copy of my post in another forum

Results are speaking for themselves for Galatasaray. Yes this is not the best team in the world, it has its own weaknesses which i'm going to explain but there's one thing clear: This team knows how to score and how to secure a win. In last two games, 2-0 Ankaraspor and 3-0 Besiktas, team wasn't brilliant, that's true. The main problem at the moment is in the middle of the field. Central midfielders are not showing a good togetherness and pass sirculation is somehow unbalanced. Team facing difficulties with carrying the ball from defence to forward. Mainly because there's no good passing defender. On the other side, every single attacker of Galatasaray is quality, and once they have the possession up in the opponent half, it needs so much effort to stop them. That's the reality, wingers Kewell - Keita or sometimes Arda are all capable of going past man and sending deadly crosses. Baros is somehow weak against defenders but he's an accomplished scorer and knows how to score once he's 1-1. No need to mention Brazilian international Elano, his deadly set-pieces and passes. Few Galatasaray players were looking tired in last game, Arda especially, but he was substituted anyway and will rest 4 days. On the contrary, Sabri is on form this season on both sides of the game. All players on Gala expected first 11 are very experienced international players, there's not even one player who can be largely affected by fired-up supporters. Of course atmosphere plays an effect but all players knows how to deal with it to an extent. In last game against Besiktas, in my opinion because of the early goal, Gala didn't seem dominating, allowed Besiktas to pass the ball around for most of the game but still most of the important chances was for Galatasaray, in the end game ended 3-0. Gala is not an unbalanced team which is only capable of attacking. It's true defenders are not matching quality of attackers but that doesn't mean they're bad imo. In last game for example, despite their apparent domination on possession Besiktas found no clear cut chances at all. In short: Gala is not unpredictable. Weaknesses as well as its strengths are clear. Tactic and the first eleven is known by everyone. The team will not sit back and defend only, against any team, doesn't matter home or away. It's up to Pana, their attacking efficiency and defensive strength will decide final score in my opinion. I cannot say Gala is a banker, even X2 doesn't seem so, of course Gala will lose a game for the first time in this season and that might be Pana. But still, i fancy away win on this one, since team proved its characher and winning mentality more than once this year. Copy of my post in another forum
Quality preview :clap I like the team/tactic analyse, not one of those "this team must win, they won all their past matches" posts. Keep it coming, awesome! :ok

What about any information on Heerenveen? They sacked their manager in August and are possibly in a worse state than Lisbon. Sporting Lisbon have achieved better results against better opposition in the Europa league, so I must side with them for this contest. Heerenveen have lost all 6 of their previous European games, and I heard they lost a few players close season.
They aren't playing well, granted. Have you watching Sporting lately though? They cannot penetrate in the final third. If they can't do that, they can't score goals. Don't get me wrong, Heerenveen are a long way from being great goalscorers but they're at least playing better football and creating chances. They have home advantage and are playing better football - lesser of two evils in my eyes. Btw, Heerenveen haven't lost all six of their previous European games - they played PAOK Salonika twice already this season, a very good PAOK Salonika I might add, and didn't lose either time. This side managed to beat Valerenga Oslo away (we all know Greek sides don't travel well) and qualify. Under 2.5 goals looks an oustanding call but if you ask me then the home side has the better options for this game. Sporting have to hope to hell that Liedson bails them out - as usual.

They aren't playing well, granted. Have you watching Sporting lately though? They cannot penetrate in the final third. If they can't do that, they can't score goals. Don't get me wrong, Heerenveen are a long way from being great goalscorers but they're at least playing better football and creating chances. They have home advantage and are playing better football - lesser of two evils in my eyes. Btw, Heerenveen haven't lost all six of their previous European games - they played PAOK Salonika twice already this season, a very good PAOK Salonika I might add, and didn't lose either time. This side managed to beat Valerenga Oslo away (we all know Greek sides don't travel well) and qualify. Under 2.5 goals looks an oustanding call but if you ask me then the home side has the better options for this game. Sporting have to hope to hell that Liedson bails them out - as usual.
You are probaly right in your assessment of Lisbon's play, but they are still winning games. Where as, Heerenveen have lost the last three. I would much rather back Lisbon under those conditions. I also don't rate Salonika any where near as highly as Sporting Lisbon, and I meant Heerenveen's last 6 games in the UEFA cup, when it got serious.

Re: Europa League 17 September Hey everyone, Just joined this site, I've been viewing the site for a few weeks and get some really good tips from 'most people'...so thought i'd join and see how i fair. Wanted to see what anyone knew about AEK Athens? Away to Everton and approx 5/1 odds at Everton who look like being shot at to me. I know AEK are third in Greek league and do have 1 out of 1 away league win so far but i only remember them as being a whipping boy in previous champion leagues groups but that makes me think they might be half decent in the Europa. Any info on AEK would be good to hear.

I am suprised no-one mentioned Shakhtar Donetsk away to Club Brugge ??? Shakhtar are a way way better team than club brugge, and the odds are very tasty @2.00 with paddy power. Shakhtar thrashed sivasspor away 3:0 and they also beat them at home 3:1 if my memory is good, who in my opinion would be regarded a better team than club brugge,especially knowing that its quite hard to get positive results in the Turkish soil. Then they had the UEFA super cup against Barcelona, and the game had to go on extra time, and almost to penalties only for the classy pass by Messy to Pedro who scored the winner. In the Ukrainen league, they have played 3 games at home and have recorde 3 wins, and away from home they recorded one win and one draw. Club Brugge to me is just an average team, not to the standards of Shakhtar, they played on sunday at home agianst Genk, and only managed a 1:1 draw. I personally dont have any team news yet, maybe MAHNO have any team team news for Shakhtar. Reminder: Shakhtar are the winners of the Euro Cup for 2008/2009, and as far as i know, they kept all their main players, like the 5 Brazilians: Fernandinho (Med), Jadson (Med), Ilsinho (Med), Luiz Adriano (Att), and Willian (Med), only their main central defender Dmytro Chygrynskiy went to Barcelona. They will be going for a double this year, since they got disqualified from the champions league on a very early stage. Prediction: 3:0 to Shakhtar :hope
Just some info about this match. Club Brugge is unbeaten in last 6 matches at home.Shakhtar played Brugge 3 times away and never won any. Shaktra is a bit funny team when play away.They let me down 2 times in a row so i'm not touching them this time.Also price is only @1.95. Here is list of players that went to Belgium: Keepers: Pyatov,Hudzamov Defenders: Kucher,Shevchuk,Levandowski,Rat,Ischenko,Rakickiy MF: Dulaj,Fernandinho,Jadson,Kobin,Gai,Willian,Kravchenko,Srna,Polyanskiy Strikers: Adriano,Gladkiy,Agahowa,Vicenec Hope it helps :ok

Re: Europa League 17 September I have heard rumours that Fulham are travelling with a markedly weakened side with a load of players being rested for the game against Wolves. Sofia are better than Ankar Perm, who almost did them good in the second leg; looks like good value. Anyone with team news of CSKA?

Re: Europa League 17 September 2 strong tips for me this round Steaua Bucharest - Sheriff Tiraspol: Steaua @ 1.47 Even though this match will be played with no fans in the stands as Steaua is suspended by UEFA for this game, they have a much better team than the Moldavian champions. Colombian Toja will play for Steaua after recovering from injury and this will make a big difference from their rather poor last games in the Romanian division. Also midfielders Nicolita and Szekely are in pretty good form and I expect at least one of them to score. Steaua had good games so far in the qualifiers winning both home and away games against Ujpest, Motherwell and St. Patrick's. Their opponents, Sheriff come from UCL qualifiers where they managed a 3rd round surprise by eliminating Slavia Prague, a higher rated team than the Moldavians, but eventually lost both home and away against Olympiakos. IMO a banker here looking at these two teams' European experience so far (Steaua had 3 consecutive seasons in UCL and a UEFA Cup semifinal since 2006 while Sheriff didn't manage to qualify in any European competition) and the huge difference between the Romanian and Moldavian first division. If Steaua doesn't underestimate their opponents (and I'm sure they won't as their manager Bergodi is highly professional) we might see a 2-0, 3-0 win. European matches so far Steaua - Ujpest : 2-0 Inter Turku - Sheriff : 0-1 Ujpest - Steaua : 1-2 Sheriff - Inter Turku : 1-0 Steaua - Motherwell : 3-0 Sheriff - Slavia : 0-0 Motherwell - Steaua : 1-3 Slavia - Sheriff : 1-1 Steaua - St. Patrick's : 3-0 Sheriff - Olimpiakos : 0-2 St. Patrick's - Steaua : 1-2 Olimpiakos - Sheriff : 1-0 (Europa League Qualifiers) (UCL Qualifiers) Sturm Graz - Dinamo Bucharest: DNB Dinamo @ 1.85 This might not seem a good tip at a first glance, but I really think Dinamo has what it takes to leave Arnold Schwarzenegger-Stadium (now UPC-Arena) undefeated.Their last European encounter saw Dinamo beating 3-0(9-8 a.p) away at Slovan Liberec after a 0-3 at home decided by UEFA after the fans bursted into the field. Great morale for them after that match which helped them win the Romanian derby against Steaua 1-0. Even though Dinamo lost their last championship game at home against a team which fights to avoid relegation - Otelul, they tend to play well when motivation is high, and for this game it is. Their last European campaigns were less than honourable and they will try not to let this happen again. Dinamo has a good squad, probably the 2nd best in Romania with a couple of players in the national team and I expect them to reach full potential in this match. The other side, Sturm had a good start in the Austrian division where they lie 2nd and in the European qualifiers they saw off Siroki Brijek, Petrovac and Metalist Kharkov. Although the Romanian division isn't so highly rated, it is slightly better than Austrian one. Dinamo battle for championship every year in Romania and they have a few players with good European experience - Tamas, Niculae. I expect them to win but DNB is a much safer bet. European matches so far Dinamo - Liberec : 0-3 Sturm - Siroki Brijek : 2-1 Liberec - Dinamo : 0-3 (8-9 a.p) Siroki Brijek - Sturm : 1-1 Petrovac - Sturm : 1-2 Sturm - Petrovac : 5-0 Sturm - Metalist : 1-1 Metalist - Sturm : 0-1

2 strong tips for me this round Steaua Bucharest - Sheriff Tiraspol: Steaua @ 1.47 Even though this match will be played with no fans in the stands as Steaua is suspended by UEFA for this game, they have a much better team than the Moldavian champions. Colombian Toja will play for Steaua after recovering from injury and this will make a big difference from their rather poor last games in the Romanian division. Also midfielders Nicolita and Szekely are in pretty good form and I expect at least one of them to score. Steaua had good games so far in the qualifiers winning both home and away games against Ujpest, Motherwell and St. Patrick's. Their opponents, Sheriff come from UCL qualifiers where they managed a 3rd round surprise by eliminating Slavia Prague, a higher rated team than the Moldavians, but eventually lost both home and away against Olympiakos. IMO a banker here looking at these two teams' European experience so far (Steaua had 3 consecutive seasons in UCL and a UEFA Cup semifinal since 2006 while Sheriff didn't manage to qualify in any European competition) and the huge difference between the Romanian and Moldavian first division. If Steaua doesn't underestimate their opponents (and I'm sure they won't as their manager Bergodi is highly professional) we might see a 2-0, 3-0 win. European matches so far Steaua - Ujpest : 2-0 Inter Turku - Sheriff : 0-1 Ujpest - Steaua : 1-2 Sheriff - Inter Turku : 1-0 Steaua - Motherwell : 3-0 Sheriff - Slavia : 0-0 Motherwell - Steaua : 1-3 Slavia - Sheriff : 1-1 Steaua - St. Patrick's : 3-0 Sheriff - Olimpiakos : 0-2 St. Patrick's - Steaua : 1-2 Olimpiakos - Sheriff : 1-0 (Europa League Qualifiers) (UCL Qualifiers) Sturm Graz - Dinamo Bucharest: DNB Dinamo @ 1.85 This might not seem a good tip at a first glance, but I really think Dinamo has what it takes to leave Arnold Schwarzenegger-Stadium (now UPC-Arena) undefeated.Their last European encounter saw Dinamo beating 3-0(9-8 a.p) away at Slovan Liberec after a 0-3 at home decided by UEFA after the fans bursted into the field. Great morale for them after that match which helped them win the Romanian derby against Steaua 1-0. Even though Dinamo lost their last championship game at home against a team which fights to avoid relegation - Otelul, they tend to play well when motivation is high, and for this game it is. Their last European campaigns were less than honourable and they will try not to let this happen again. Dinamo has a good squad, probably the 2nd best in Romania with a couple of players in the national team and I expect them to reach full potential in this match. The other side, Sturm had a good start in the Austrian division where they lie 2nd and in the European qualifiers they saw off Siroki Brijek, Petrovac and Metalist Kharkov. Although the Romanian division isn't so highly rated, it is slightly better than Austrian one. Dinamo battle for championship every year in Romania and they have a few players with good European experience - Tamas, Niculae. I expect them to win but DNB is a much safer bet. European matches so far Dinamo - Liberec : 0-3 Sturm - Siroki Brijek : 2-1 Liberec - Dinamo : 0-3 (8-9 a.p) Siroki Brijek - Sturm : 1-1 Petrovac - Sturm : 1-2 Sturm - Petrovac : 5-0 Sturm - Metalist : 1-1 Metalist - Sturm : 0-1
:welcome to PL 3vandr0 Good preview mate.I also think Steaua will be to strong for moldovian team.

Hey everyone, Just joined this site, I've been viewing the site for a few weeks and get some really good tips from 'most people'...so thought i'd join and see how i fair. Wanted to see what anyone knew about AEK Athens? Away to Everton and approx 5/1 odds at Everton who look like being shot at to me. I know AEK are third in Greek league and do have 1 out of 1 away league win so far but i only remember them as being a whipping boy in previous champion leagues groups but that makes me think they might be half decent in the Europa. Any info on AEK would be good to hear.
AEK are top3 material in Greece for almost forever. Which means team has expectations, fans have expectations. Their form is not bad and the squad gets improved with new additions. That's one story. The other story is of course the fact that greek teams don't really like playing with british sides on the island and of course Everton are huge favourites in this game. Still, AEK is not a side they should underestimate, having the ability to produce football and score. They are vulnerable in defence though, despite having a good goalie.

I have heard rumours that Fulham are travelling with a markedly weakened side with a load of players being rested for the game against Wolves. Sofia are better than Ankar Perm, who almost did them good in the second leg; looks like good value. Anyone with team news of CSKA?
1.CSKA (Sofia) 5 4 1 0 14:0 +14 13 Clean sheet for CSKA in 5 games in the local championship. Last 2 matches Europa League: CSKA(Sf) - Dinamo (Moscow) 0 - 0 Dinamo(Moscow) - CSKA(Sf) 1 - 2 The only one injured is Marquinhos(Mid).Doubtful for the game with Fulham.He is an important midfield for CSKA ,but i don't think his absence will reflect. No suspended players. New brasilian striker available for Europa League (Michel Platini :lol ) with excellent stats and technique.
Young team with ambitions and high motivation thanks to the gaffer Luboslav Penev. The Verdict: Tight game. Actually i'm still confused about the chances of both teams. Now X / 1 looks fine. Possible team: Karadjov(GK), K.Stoyanov, Ivanov, Kotev, Minev(Vidanov), Ianchev, Ianev, Todorov, Timonov, I.Stoyanov, Platini/Manchev

Re: Europa League 17 September Thanks Xaralas, thats great information. I think your right too though, Everton are favourites but i still think they are vulnerable, i think AEK will fancy themselves against an English team out of form, even though their defence looked OK against Fulham they still lost 2-1 and Distin and Yobo might need more time to gel. I'm going to chance AEK on the away win or draw in a Europa league accumulator - i'll start looking at the other games and tips on here to fill the accumulator.