** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

OSTERS IF-IF SYLVIA: fixed match

The Scandinavians unfortunately are the biggest scums from Europe, I lost 1.6k because of this match. I wanted to take over 2.5, but I changed my bet in 1. Sylvia opened the score 0-1 in the 2nd minute and Osters made 2-1 in the 44th minute (!!!). After the break 2-3 for Sylvia after the 9th corner for the hometeam. It was a clear fixed match, I dont understand why the Scandinavians say they arent corrupted because they are. Same as the Germans from Kiel who paid the referees... All Europe is corrupted unfortunately! :( It is not the first time when I see something like this in SWEDEN: :moon

Re: OSTERS IF-IF SYLVIA: fixed match

The Scandinavians unfortunately are the biggest scums from Europe, I lost 1.6k because of this match. I wanted to take over 2.5, but I changed my bet in 1. Sylvia opened the score 0-1 in the 2nd minute and Osters made 2-1 in the 44th minute (!!!). After the break 2-3 for Sylvia after the 9th corner for the hometeam. It was a clear fixed match, I dont understand why the Scandinavians say they arent corrupted because they are. Same as the Germans from Kiel who paid the referees... All Europe is corrupted unfortunately! :( It is not the first time when I see something like this in SWEDEN: :moon
Maybe it was a result of the fighting spirit of the visitors.....:loon

Re: OSTERS IF-IF SYLVIA: fixed match

Sorry mate, with respect, I have to say it is really your fault for being a part of such a bet in the first place....:eyes:eyes Third Division Sweden?? Third division Anywhere is always open to manipulation. If you chose to be in such leagues you need to accept that possibility as a variable that may affect the outcome. Personally, I would stay away...unless you know the outcome of a fixed match...:lol:lol

• 11 years later...
On 9/7/2009 at 9:11 PM, dogegg said:

Re: OSTERS IF-IF SYLVIA: fixed match I suggest you stop betting. :wall

I would like to report a fixed match agency on telegram with the telegram ID @SuperCorrectScores multiple people have bought and confirmed their services to be legit, my point is no one should be allowed to know the outcome of any football match before it happens, that's cheating, so please join me and report the Agency with that ID