best bet of the day - sun 6th sept

fintron

4.50 York Misplaced Fortune is interesting with Joe Fanning booked. She has often been staying on over six furlongs to suggest this step up to seven would suit, and despite disappointing on her previous try, I remember that race from Redcar well as Kipchak dominated from the front and those in the rear could never get into the race. She was only touched off by half a length off 2 lb lower to looks weighted to have a chance. Win

Re: best bet of the day - sun 6th sept 355 Fontwell : Princely Hero EW Four novice races for me today but three of them are a right puzzle so will pick the bones out of the 355 at Fontwell. Very competative race for a change with the Irish runner Lady Hillingdon ridden by AP the likely fav, won a maiden well and has since ran in handicaps without success, has ran in England twice and his second behind Treaty Flyer looks good form. Moment Present lumbers a double penalty again although his run last time was decent. Sacrilege beat Consulate fair and square here but is a bit quirky, at the weights it should be close between them two. Others to consider are Pelennor who has a massive weight pull with Sacrilege and Princely Hero who was a promising third behind Mission Control on his debut. This one has some scope and liked the way he warmed to his task and the form of the race has held up a couple of times for me so far. At the prices Princely Hero (14/1) represents a fair value bet and I reckon Moment Present will figure in the places despite the weight.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.