Anyone want a horse racing database ?

Working on a project whereby i'll be providing a horse racing database. Intention is to have it available in multiple fileformats like csv,xml,xls and also direct in DB format like MySQL. ( There will be a price to pay eventually but way too early to say anything on that except that i'm hoping to keep it as low as possible ) At the moment i'm looking for a couple of Beta-testers. Would like at least one person who knows his way around databases, but not an expert, just an average database user. And one person who might be interested in using a non-DB format like excel. Most important really would be that you have some purpose for wanting a horse racing database / data. Tell me that and i can try out different fileformats and filestructures to see what fits best.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Anyone want a horse racing database ? I would be interested in the Excel format. I compile my own ratings on hurdlers and at the moment do it on the Racing Post website but dont have a database at home so if the Post ever goes i'm in trouble. I like working in excel and havnt had much experience in using database software. If thats any use give us a shout.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.