** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Europa League Qualifiers 25th - 27th Aug

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Europa League Qualifiers 25th - 27th Aug

I'm looking at the Hertha Berlin vs Brondby game. Hertha have to attack from the start and Brondby will look to get a away goal to be safe. Could be a good one for Over 2.5 goals but i haven't found any team news.
I'm with you on this, going to let 10 mins playout I think then bet. See if can get 2.3 odds :loon

Anyone got any thoughts on Zilina vs Partizan Belgrade ? Partizan can't afford to lose this game. It's also their managers final game in charge, surely they will go all-out to win this one ? Did anyone see the first leg ?
partizan well and truely dominated the first leg. Huge amount of possession and 20 or so corners; they just couldn't get the ball in the net. It's hard to back them though. The club has huge backroom problems at the moment. There are reports the manager will be sacked as early as the end of this game.

Re: Europa League Qualifiers 25th - 27th Aug I'm a bit surprised nobody takes GALATASARAY. Yes i know they have a healthy lead heading into the second leg ,but the team is absolutely on fire now. It seems that Nonda ,Arda and Elano will all play. What are your thoughts about this match ?

I'm a bit surprised nobody takes GALATASARAY. Yes i know they have a healthy lead heading into the second leg ' date='but the team is absolutely on fire now. It seems that Nonda ,Arda and Elano will all play. What are your thoughts about this match ?[/quote'] Odds are too short mate.They play away after 5-0 in first leg.don't know team news,they may rest some players.Not worth it The best game for today for me was Amkar,nice odds...easy game ;)

[b']Austria Wien – Metalurh Donetsk: Austria Wien Win @ 2.37 (Bet365) 10/10

The 2-2 result of the first match leaves qualification pretty much open. The difference between these teams is small. The Austrian side may be a bit better. Even the hosts can score two as visitors I think they can score at home a couple in order to qualify for the next round. Home advantage and motivation should give the match to the hosts at very good odds.

Tromso – Atletico Bilbao: Tromso Win @ 3.40 (Canbet) 10/10

The wild 3-2 victory for Bilbao in the first match leaves qualification open. Bilbao hasn't played many official games whereas Tromso's season is in full swing and should be more ready overall. I have some doubts about Bilbao going to the far North of Europe to play against team like Tromso which showed that it can damage a weak Bilbao defense. The hosts can win this and the odds are super

Club Brugge – Lech Poznan: Club Brugge Win @ 1.75 (Stanjames) 10/10

The 2-1 score from the first match leaves the issue of qualification open. The quality difference is small, but I think Brugge are a bit better. Lech Poznan may be great at home, but as an away team are not great. Brugge has a better quality roster, home advantage and the motivation to win this. A home win should come through at fair odds.

Litex Lovech – Bate Borisov: BATE Borisov Win @ 3.75 (Betfred) 10/10

Lovech comes into this match with an advantage after their 0-1 win in the first match. Borisov has certainly disappointed so far, but I beleive these two teams are evenly matched. The 0-1 score leaves everything open and I think the odds for the visitor's win are too high and should be taken. BATE may be a notch better in quality they simply haven't shown it yet and certainly can defeat a Lovech team that is OK in its home league but nothing special in Europe overall.

If I'm not much mistaken, Lech Poznan beat Club Brugge 1-0 in the first leg.

Tromso – Atletico Bilbao: Tromso Win @ 3.40 (Canbet) 10/10

The wild 3-2 victory for Bilbao in the first match leaves qualification open. Bilbao hasn't played many official games whereas Tromso's season is in full swing and should be more ready overall. I have some doubts about Bilbao going to the far North of Europe to play against team like Tromso which showed that it can damage a weak Bilbao defense. The hosts can win this and the odds are super

Agree,odds are very tasty.Placed small bet as well.GL mate :ok

Hey Mozzi your dreams come true mate' date=your favorite Shakhtar's defender Chygrynski should sign 5 years contract with Barca today :cow:nana:drums:):clap He will play his last match for Shakhtar on friday against his new team mates from Barca.
Haha but he's no longer the best in Europe at centre-back! Mark Hughes thinks it's Joleon Lescott :nana Hahaha clowns! This is going to hurt Shakhtar though!

If I'm not much mistaken' date=' Lech Poznan beat Club Brugge 1-0 in the first leg.[/quote'] Thanks Mozzi! Yes you are right. Again, it leaves qualification open, I think, so the basic rationale for the pick is not upset...I hope....LOL:hope

Haha but he's no longer the best in Europe at centre-back! Mark Hughes thinks it's Joleon Lescott :nana Hahaha clowns! This is going to hurt Shakhtar though!
But Chygrynski can only play in La Liga matches as he is cup tied,aslo i don't think he will play in start 11.But it's always handy to have one of the best defenders in Europe on the bench :lol

Re: Europa League Qualifiers 25th - 27th Aug FC Levadia Tallinn - Galatasaray Levadia is maybe one of the very worst teams in this qualification round. They got hammered 5-0 by Galatasaray, and the gulf in quality between these teams is so huge, Gala will score just for fun, despite they having qualification secured already. My bet is HT/FT (2/2) @ 2.20 (Betfair) 5/10

I took Brondby +1 just b4 the kick off.Just don't like the way Hertha play' date='specialy after Voronin left them.[/quote'] Hertha is just crap,Brondby 1-0 up :tongue2 I think Hertha will have problems in Bundesliga this season as well.They look weak.

Dinamo Moscow v CSKA Sofia Do CSKA have no chance? I see them at 5/1 and i see quite good value, far too big a price for a team who held them 0-0 in the 1st leg?
Great result for CSKA. I knew they could do it :D

Re: Europa League Qualifiers 25th - 27th Aug Cannot believe Hamburg are 1.34 to beat Guingamp when they won the first leg 5-1 and still have a very strong lineup tonight. Some of the players are fringe players and will be eager to impress, players always want to win in front of their own fans, and they still have quality players like Guerrero, Berg and Pitroipa all capabale of scoring.

Hertha is such a poor team this year... They look toothless in front of goal after they sold Pantelic and let Voronin go. The only bright spot in the team is G.Kacar' date=' but he will probably be sold as well.[/quote'] Won the first game in the same style as they used to win in Bundesliga with both Pantelic and Voronin, lost away to a highly motivated Gladbach, but game them a good fight, only in last round looked dull, but so does Hertha often. Toothless as they are, the Berliners are 3-1 up with acouple minutes to go....:ok And another small point here - to be honest the only good thing I personally saw from Voronin since he moved to EPL was a great goal vs Toulouse - imo the most over-rated player in Liverpool.

Hertha is just crap,Brondby 1-0 up :tongue2 I think Hertha will have problems in Bundesliga this season as well.They look weak.
WTF?:unsure How da fcuk could Brondby let Hertha score 3 goals?:$ only had tiny bet on it but still....

Re: Europa League Qualifiers 25th - 27th Aug Roma - Kosice Roma drew 3-3 in Slovakia (1 penalty each) and a lowscoring draw is enough for them. The fans will not be happy about it, but i see them take a 1-0 lead and then concede one in final 15 minutes. Maybe Novak will do the trick again 1.15 looks like a lay to me in these circumstances. LAY Roma @ 1.15 (equals backing of ~7.7) 4/10

Austria V. v Metalurg D. @2.37 I think the value is on home team.I did back Austria not to loose in Ukraine but this time i'll back them to win. Metalurg came to Austria with 19 players,looks like Mguni is still injured while Godin didn't even training.Metalurg said they don't like pitch as grass is too short and they need time to get used to it.Metalurg only won 2 out of 6 last away games while Austria V. is unbeaten at home. I'm not very confident(50%-35%-15%) about win as Metalurg can still cause a surprise but @2.37 for home team is too good. Will find more info tomorrow. Metalurg team news: Mguni,Godin,Danylovski all injured. My side bet is both teams to score.
Metalurg lead again 2-1. Austria V :eyes. looked much better in first leg. Metalurg did cause a problem.LOL

Re: Europa League Qualifiers 25th - 27th Aug Club brugge is my most important bet for the night, the Over single I got is one thing, but it would also complete a massive Over combo with 6 games from today and yesterday. I do believe the Poles are capable of scoring, maybe more than once, so are the hosts. Brugge are not as convincing as you would expect them to be at the start, the Polish footballn is iproving IMO 4-5 years in a raw, so fingers crossed GL

Re: Europa League Qualifiers 25th - 27th Aug Right Straight up.. any thoughts on VIlla tonight. THey have an Easy Tie here... They went out of the Uefa Cup last season on purpose though, to challenge for 4th spot in the league. Surely they wont lose this match on purpose right. Cos aslong as VIlla wanna progress they should whopp this Bnei team.. Aslong as Villa want to progress then I cant see why they would struggle to win this match, especially after the liverpool win..Confidence boost Well this biaaatch is thinking about sticking a bollock on the line here, but after last Season when VIlla got blown out the competition on purpose is my only hesitation about places the bet.. DO they really want to go through..?