** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Champions League » 2009-2010 ( 21 July - 22 July )

Re: UEFA Champions League » 2009-2010 ( 21 July - 22 July )

Any opinions about Bohemians-Red Bull? do you have infos about missings? I think Boheminas won´t loose in thist game' date=' they make draw in Austria and austrian leage has only just begun. Another possible pick for me today is Kalmar to win against Debrecin and Levadia Tallin can make unexpected result against Wisla![/quote'] i think red bul salzburg will take the match today. because they have spending good money for transfers and their squad depth much better than boheminas. and in the austarian leage they beat the rival austuria wien last week. so they are in good form and have to win today for cl for money. i put them in my bet. and wisla krakow. they have good team i watched the first leg that was a poor match because levadia played very defansive game. and wisla cant solve theier defence so match finished 1-1. but today i think levadia will play more atackily because they are at home and have good morale from first leg. but wisla will solve more easily an atacking game plan from levadia. i will put wisla today my bet too. and kalmar. you know swedish league now playing. so kalmar more at form then debrecen. at first leg debrecen played not well but they have scored the catching positions. kalmar playing good at their home. today maybe they cant eleminated the debrecen but i think they will take the match. i will put the kalmar my bet too. good luck :)

i think red bul salzburg will take the match today. because they have spending good money for transfers and their squad depth much better than boheminas. and in the austarian leage they beat the rival austuria wien last week. so they are in good form and have to win today for cl for money. i put them in my bet. and wisla krakow. they have good team i watched the first leg that was a poor match because levadia played very defansive game. and wisla cant solve theier defence so match finished 1-1. but today i think levadia will play more atackily because they are at home and have good morale from first leg. but wisla will solve more easily an atacking game plan from levadia. i will put wisla today my bet too. and kalmar. you know swedish league now playing. so kalmar more at form then debrecen. at first leg debrecen played not well but they have scored the catching positions. kalmar playing good at their home. today maybe they cant eleminated the debrecen but i think they will take the match. i will put the kalmar my bet too. good luck :)
Yes, naturally Wisla should have no problems with estonians. But away draw, Wisla without league games and under pressure and estonians like a rolling stones in meistriliga...pure feelings, but laying wisla looks tempting to me:eyes

Re: UEFA Champions League » 2009-2010 ( 21 July - 22 July ) Estonian know how to defend so be aware of this ! My personal view on today is that Kalmar will win it i am thinking about handicaps but Kalam couch after pervious leag game was very furious and he said that his boys will do the best of going to the pitch and wining this one !

ty tulenos :) today's options not large. there are narrow matches so have to comment the big teams cause cl very very important for them. sometimes the big teams win the matches from their name (wisla bigger than levadia). if u dont trust the wisla i think u will play under 2.5 too. estonians defense will be useful.
Yes, it can be option too;).....

Re: UEFA Champions League » 2009-2010 ( 21 July - 22 July ) Ive done a smallish stakes double on Maribor -0.5,-1 1.775 Salzburg -0.5,-1 1.9 Double pays 3.37 on bet365 I wanted to place any possible handicaps available on Maccabi but with the ridiculous 6-0 win from the first leg its impossible to know what kind of side they will send over, anyone who watched the second half will know how large the class gap is between the sides, tried looking for squad news on the maccabi site but my attempts to convert hebrew into english have so far been fruitless! :lol Anyone who can would be appreciated! (long shot I feel)..

Thanks Nori I Took Your Advice And I Won £42
no bother mate, thats why we are here to help each other and try and beet the bookies :ok for today, my two bankers are Kalmar and Nk Maribor piv Lasko :hope good luck

no bother mate, thats why we are here to help each other and try and beet the bookies :ok for today, my two bankers are Kalmar and Nk Maribor piv Lasko :hope good luck
Thanks for your bankers but if you explain why they are bankers it will be better.

Tallinna FC Levadia v Wisla Kraków (17:00 BST) 5.85 3.65 1.72 102.39 %
Very suprising to see Levadia get a an away draw in the first leg. Wisla will now be aware of the threat so should be proffesional enough to scrape through. They have to win so I am backing them. They were clearly a bit rusty last week as seasons not started yet. Players like Pawal Brozek up front should cause Levadia problems.
Kalmar FF v Debreceni VSC (18:00 BST) 1.66 3.8 5.2 105.55 %
I am backing Kalmar here. They have been very strong in the league lately and can score plenty goals. The 6-0 thumping of Djurgardens 10 days ago, showed they are not shy in front of goal. I think Kalmar will do enough to force the tie into Extra Time.
Bohemians v Red Bull Salzburg (19:30 BST) 4.6 3.8 1.78 104.23 %
Away win here for me. Salzburg are the strongest team in Austria easily at the moment. The draw last week was probably more down to Salzburg being rusty as season just kicked off. Like Wisla, Salzburg must go out to win the game so am backing them as the Irish league is weak.

Re: UEFA Champions League » 2009-2010 ( 21 July - 22 July ) looking for any info. was in corals bookies yesterday, there was a very strange price change BATE BORISOV were 1/4 on coupons there was a notice bout price change..10/11....... have seen some prices move but NEVER this much ....anyone got any reasoning for it....??????

Re: UEFA Champions League » 2009-2010 ( 21 July - 22 July ) One of the most solid bets for tonight should be Kalmar 1 AH (-1.25) @2.10: In my opinion, the hosts are the more quality side here so it’s no surprise the bookies set them as favs in the first leg as well. However, that proved to be wrong as the Hungarians won by 2:0. I expect today’s match to be totally different and that Kalmar will be able to show their real quality, and confirm their great form. They will have an easier job today, as they’ll be playing at their Fredriksskans stadium, in a lot more pleasant weather conditions than in the first leg, when they admitted many of their players had breathing problems. I expect Kalmar to win, but I’m not sure of their future in this competition as they proved to be very naïve in the first leg. It’s very likely the Hungarians score a goal and resolve the entire dilemma about who’s progressing. However, Kalmar’s win in the 90 minutes seems like the best bet for this match.

Is it me or the 1,9 for Bohemians or draw is HUGE.... I don;t think that slazburg will get more out of this game then a draw... The irish team is in mid season and have the home advantage while Slazburg had there first official match last week.... I really can;t understand why the huge odds... are there any absences from Bohemians? Does anybody have any info about this match?
Salzburg dominated the first leg but didn't take their chances. Bohemians scored their goal on one of their few trips up the field. I think Salzburg should take the game but i wouldn't back them at the price available myself.

Re: UEFA Champions League » 2009-2010 ( 21 July - 22 July ) Tulenos, a preview above is from my site. And only other people stole my tipsters' work which you can check here: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f23/betting-tipsters-should-shut-down-86612/ Not the other way around, so please put the link back as there needs to be a source cited, especially if the pick is won so people can know where it came from :)

Tulenos, a preview above is from my site. And only other people stole my tipsters' work which you can check here: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f23/betting-tipsters-should-shut-down-86612/ Not the other way around, so please put the link back as there needs to be a source cited, especially if the pick is won so people can know where it came from :)
It can't be put back once it is deleted, mate, sorry - anyway, unless the site is one of our partners, which I can't find anywhere, and there is no link back on that site either - you will need to contact Paul Ross for authorisation.

both won 3:1 :clap

It can't be put back once it is deleted' date=' mate, sorry - anyway, unless the site is one of our partners, which I can't find anywhere, and there is no link back on that site either - you will need to contact Paul Ross for authorisation.[/quote'] Ok, didn't mean to advertise my site here at all, only thought citing the source was the right thing to do. Anyways, I'd appreciate if you change your comment in the edit portion as that was no spam but only hard work of the guys on my site, and the other thing, plagiarism isn't even necessary to discuss since most of our tipsters submit their own work to our pages only. Regards