** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Europa League » 2009-2010 ( 23 July )

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League » 2009-2010 ( 23 July ) Just read some info about FBK Kaunas v FK Sevojno game.Kaunas is from Lithuania and sevojno is a serbian side.They finished 0-0 in first leg. Looks like most of the Kaunas players are young and Sevojno is not bad team at all.Odds on Sevojno droped to @2.8. Can anybody confirm this info pls? Intresting...i just checked odds that Joshyss posted 2 days ago.Sevojno were @5.00...i wonder why it droped so fast?

Re: UEFA Europa League » 2009-2010 ( 23 July ) Sevojno plays in Serbian 2nd league, they qualified for Europa League because they were runners-up in Serbian cup beating several 1st league teams on their way to final. I'm not sure about quality of their team, this year because of 1st league expansion from 12 to 16 teams, 5 teams from bad 2nd league were promoted and Sevojno didn't make it. Kaunas is from Lithuania and they were champions couple years ago, last year they finished 2nd but because of some money issues they were relegated to 2nd or 3rd league, I'm not sure about that. Also, I don't know if they kept the team. I didn't watch first game but I read that Sevojno was way better team. Sevojno certainly isn't strong team and in normal conditions this would be HW but because I don't know situation in Kaunas (team, money issues) for me this is no bet.

Re: UEFA Europa League » 2009-2010 ( 23 July )

Just read some info about FBK Kaunas v FK Sevojno game.Kaunas is from estonia and sevojno is a serbian side.They finished 0-0 in first leg. Looks like most of the Kaunas players are young and Sevojno is not bad team at all.Odds on Sevojno droped to @2.8. Can anybody confirm this info pls? Intresting...i just checked odds that Joshyss posted 2 days ago.Sevojno were @5.00...i wonder why it droped so fast?
Looks like a lot of regulars left Kaunas in the off-season - that said, Sevojno were favourites and rightly expected to win last week, and despite being a better side, they simply failed to score.

Re: UEFA Europa League » 2009-2010 ( 23 July ) This is what i just found about Kaunas: After finishing second in 2008 A Lyga championship the club's president announced that the club is moving back to LFF I Lyga,the 2nd league in Lithuanian football system.They said that this is being done because of bad refereeing and fraud of the A Lyga's owners.But this turned out to be worse for Kaunas,who was thrown to LFF II lyga (consisting of amateur teams) for its actions.Kaunas said goodbye to most of the best players and the president told that the club's vision is to search for young talents.So far,the club is doing good,having not conceded a single goal in 5 II Lyga matches it is undoubtedly the favorite of the league.FBK Kaunas will also participate in the new UEFA Europe League as a vice-champ of Lithuania. I think i'll try Sevojno with very small stake :hope

This is what i just found about Kaunas: After finishing second in 2008 A Lyga championship the club's president announced that the club is moving back to LFF I Lyga,the 2nd league in Lithuanian football system.They said that this is being done because of bad refereeing and fraud of the A Lyga's owners.But this turned out to be worse for Kaunas,who was thrown to LFF II lyga (consisting of amateur teams) for its actions.Kaunas said goodbye to most of the best players and the president told that the club's vision is to search for young talents.So far,the club is doing good,having not conceded a single goal in 5 II Lyga matches it is undoubtedly the favorite of the league.FBK Kaunas will also participate in the new UEFA Europe League as a vice-champ of Lithuania. I think i'll try Sevojno with very small stake :hope
Hello. I am from Lithuania and i know FBK Kaunas team very well. So i can tell you that Kaunas is not very poor team and this year they play in 3rd divizion, but this team has some good abroad players. Clearly many players are young, but they want play good and help team to aggregate Sevojno club. This is the biggest chance for LT teams, because as you know Vetra and Suduva at home lost their matches 0:1 result. So i see very good pick that Kaunas will get to another stage. Triobet.com gives 2.10 :hope

Re: UEFA Europa League » 2009-2010 ( 23 July ) After watching first game I may write that long time ago I didn't watch poorer team than Kaunas. Sevojno is far away from good team also but they were lot better in the first game. They had opportunities to score few but simply failed to finish and score. The game was pain to watch, specially to watch Kaunas. 2.80, 2.90, 3.00 on Sevono is gift here. Maybe Kaunas will win, maybe it will be a draw, everything is possible (specially in football) but this odds on Sevojno represents clear value bet.

Re: UEFA Europa League » 2009-2010 ( 23 July ) Is Rosenberg gonna wake up on the road against Qarabag? Rosenberg used to be a regular in the Champion's League, so I think they'll get the job done in Qarabag. There are so many games to choose from I'm getting a headache from just scrolling through the list.

Re: UEFA Europa League » 2009-2010 ( 23 July ) Just want to make a quick tip here as Unibet offers 4.00 on Flora Tallinn to progress against Brøndby. I dont have much of an opinion about the 2nd leg, but it seems like the consensus among bookmakers is that Flora has from 13 to 18% chance of winning the match and 22% to 25% chance of a draw. So even going with the lowest evaluations of 13%+22% we get 35% chance of Homewin or Draw which is good enough for Flora to progress. And obviously we only need +25% chance of the bet to win to find value in 4.00. Even with a 1-0 win for Brøndby the bet is still alive as we go into extra time. A warning should be that this might be a missprint from their side, but most likely just the case of an overworked oddscompiler who simply missed out on the simple math and/or was afraid of too many bets on Brøndby. Follow at own free will :)

Re: UEFA Europa League » 2009-2010 ( 23 July ) I see more chances today in under/over bets. Quite sure looks to me matches Polonia-AC Juvenes, Galatasaray-Tobol, KAA Gent-Naftan, Rijeka-Differdange, Crvenza Zvezda-Velenje, Breda-Gandzasar, Helsingborg-Zestafoni, perhaps Ferreira-Zimbru, Maccabi Netanya-Sliema wanderers...

Re: UEFA Europa League » 2009-2010 ( 23 July ) Going today to watch FC Flora vs Brondby ! As for me i want bet on this game but i realy belive FC Flora can go to the next stage ! And i hope they can do it ! I can only say that i already wrote yesterday and write the same Estonian teams know how to defend score ! So i guess it wan't be very easy for Brondby and i guess ther want be much goals if score stays same in halftime i mean 0:0 then it can finish same as yesterdays game Levadia vs Wisla! So i guess it is worth trying maybe with small bet Flora and Brodnby under 2.5 @ 1.85 Good luck with your bet's waiting for other game's info! Don't like Kaunas bet :) a bit strange with dropping koef.Any other ideas on the upcoming games ? Honka maybe ?

Re: UEFA Europa League » 2009-2010 ( 23 July ) My first single tip on PL. I fancy Honka at 5/6. OK they do not need to win but dominated the 1st leg. Halfway through their season they are fit and organised. Had their 1st two seasons in the top league and finished 4th and 5th. Honka are progressive and like Ajax they run about 30 teams with a massive youth policy. Bangor are poor cloggers and in stature the Finns dwarf them. Neutral ground, only 2 wins in 20 plus European matches and the season not underway, all against Bangor. Odds on away but i make it 1/2.

Re: UEFA Europa League » 2009-2010 ( 23 July ) I try Anortosis ! 1.80 is worth trying ! First game showed that this team are different class and if Anortosis couch wouldn't only started making subs and different formatio changes score in frist half would have been 4-5 to nill.I guess it is worth trying first leg finished 2:1 for Anortosis ! So good luck !

Re: UEFA Europa League » 2009-2010 ( 23 July ) Agree with you OTIUM, I think Honka are a good bet. There have been a few teams in both Euro competitions that have won well at home in the first leg, but that hasn't stopped them going for the win in the 2nd leg against poor opposition, Ventspils and Macabbi Hafia, to name but two. Bangor are a weak side and I think that Honka will use this as a sharpener and will want to win the game.

Agree with you OTIUM' date=' I think Honka are a good bet. There have been a few teams in both Euro competitions that have won well at home in the first leg, but that hasn't stopped them going for the win in the 2nd leg against poor opposition, Ventspils and Macabbi Hafia, to name but two. Bangor are a weak side and I think that Honka will use this as a sharpener and will want to win the game.[/quote'] I agree with your assessment that the teams that turned over opponents in the first leg won't stop there. If the class difference was clear for all to see on the first leg, then it will likely be very similar in the 2nd leg. Unless the superior team makes 11 squad changes. However, Honka only won 2-0 in the 1st leg. They probably played at their capacity because Finnish football isn't the greatest. Neither is Welsh football. 1.60 or 1.80 for an away side only winning by 2-0 from the first leg is far too low for me. Bangor will still fancy their chances.

Re: UEFA Europa League » 2009-2010 ( 23 July ) Just a word on the Derry game. BBC NI sport reports that 4 of the Skonto team have been refused British Visa's. They have been able to travel to Derry but under UEFA rules will not be able to play without a visa. The issue has not beed fully resolved, so check team news before tonite. I think Derry are a decent bet @11/10 for this game. If these players are unable to play then I'm sure the odds will drop.

I agree with your assessment that the teams that turned over opponents in the first leg won't stop there. If the class difference was clear for all to see on the first leg, then it will likely be very similar in the 2nd leg. Unless the superior team makes 11 squad changes. However, Honka only won 2-0 in the 1st leg. They probably played at their capacity because Finnish football isn't the greatest. Neither is Welsh football. 1.60 or 1.80 for an away side only winning by 2-0 from the first leg is far too low for me. Bangor will still fancy their chances.
Fair point Jase. I was under the impression that Honka won 4-0. Now they will be trying to score for sure. I'll stick with Honka, as I think they are the more professional outfit, Agree that the odds are pretty slim.

Re: UEFA Europa League » 2009-2010 ( 23 July ) Does anyone have any opinion on why Over 2.5 goals in the game between Rabotnicki and Crusaders of Belfast has dropped to 1.65 with some places? I was looking at taking under 2.5 because Rabotnicki seem to be a clear under'ish side....

Just a word on the Derry game. BBC NI sport reports that 4 of the Skonto team have been refused British Visa's. They have been able to travel to Derry but under UEFA rules will not be able to play without a visa. The issue has not beed fully resolved, so check team news before tonite. I think Derry are a decent bet @11/10 for this game. If these players are unable to play then I'm sure the odds will drop.
Hm thats realy interesting information ! And i guess i tis tru becouse of Russian in Baltic states have not europion union passports but Alien passports and if you go to Wales Ireland or England you have to have visa :)

Going today to watch FC Flora vs Brondby ! As for me i want bet on this game but i realy belive FC Flora can go to the next stage ! And i hope they can do it ! I can only say that i already wrote yesterday and write the same Estonian teams know how to defend score ! So i guess it wan't be very easy for Brondby and i guess ther want be much goals if score stays same in halftime i mean 0:0 then it can finish same as yesterdays game Levadia vs Wisla! So i guess it is worth trying maybe with small bet Flora and Brodnby under 2.5 @ 1.85 Good luck with your bet's waiting for other game's info! Don't like Kaunas bet :) a bit strange with dropping koef.Any other ideas on the upcoming games ? Honka maybe ?
me too mate, brondby is good team - bigger than flora - that is the fact, but in this time I think that bookies are offering us very best odds on flora...:ok

me too mate' date=' brondby is good team - bigger than flora - that is the fact, but in this time I think that bookies are offering us very best odds on flora...:ok[/quote'] Bagzi you are going to watch this game also ?:loon:loon:loon

Re: UEFA Europa League » 2009-2010 ( 23 July ) In going with the theme of sides that are superior to their opponents and steamrollered the first leg, I have my first pick. FC Gandzasar Kapan v NAC Breda - 1, -1.5 @ 1.65 NAC won the first leg 6-0 and they now travel to Armenia to face minnows Gandzascar, who are a fresh side in Armenian football having only been founded in 2004 and only gained promotion to the top Armenian league in 2006. This is their debut outing in European football. I think the gulf in class was clear for all to see in the first leg and I would have expected the line to be set at atleast -2. Expected lineup for NAC is as follows; Ten Rouwelaar; Snoyl, Zwaanswijk, Loran, Fehér; Schilder, Gilissen, De Graaf; Lurling, Amoah, Cairo. The only changes from the first leg is Ferne Snoyl, who will make his debut in place of Kees Kwakman having only recently signed from RKC Waalwijk. Patrick Zwaanswijk returns to the starting lineup after missing the 1st leg. Finnish international winger Joonas Kolkaa is the only other player to miss out from the 1st leg.

Re: UEFA Europa League » 2009-2010 ( 23 July ) ujpest-steaua bucharest fact:romanian football is superior to the hungarian one fact:steaua won the first leg 2:o but didn't convince.the romanian team is now rebuildingwith couple of very young but skilled players fact:it will be an inferno on the ujpest stadion,where young players with no european experience could fail fact:last night,the night before the match day,a bomb was announced in the hotel where steaua's staff was quarter.so the players couldn't sleep I'm sure steaua will play in the next round,being more competitive than their opponents today.But i dont't think they will winn the stakes for 1x are from 1.6 up.its worthing a chance

In going with the theme of sides that are superior to their opponents and steamrollered the first leg, I have my first pick. FC Gandzasar Kapan v NAC Breda - 1, -1.5 @ 1.65 NAC won the first leg 6-0 and they now travel to Armenia to face minnows Gandzascar, who are a fresh side in Armenian football having only been founded in 2004 and only gained promotion to the top Armenian league in 2006. This is their debut outing in European football. I think the gulf in class was clear for all to see in the first leg and I would have expected the line to be set at atleast -2. Expected lineup for NAC is as follows; Ten Rouwelaar; Snoyl, Zwaanswijk, Loran, Fehér; Schilder, Gilissen, De Graaf; Lurling, Amoah, Cairo. The only changes from the first leg is Ferne Snoyl, who will make his debut in place of Kees Kwakman having only recently signed from RKC Waalwijk. Patrick Zwaanswijk returns to the starting lineup after missing the 1st leg. Finnish international winger Joonas Kolkaa is the only other player to miss out from the 1st leg.
Hah you told me i went looking at my bookmakers and it was 2.02 and it droped to 1.83 if taken it :P thanks :)))))

Re: UEFA Europa League » 2009-2010 ( 23 July ) pacos ferreira vs zimbru chisinau the visitors might be a poor side but the hosts are also a mediocre team from portuguese league first round ended 0:0 and the visitors didn't show any skills to make them so clear favorites for today match.beside that,they cannot play on their on stadium.the game will be played in guimaraes i will backup the moldavian team, x2,from my point of view the stakes are incredibily high 2.7 and up

Fair point Jase. I was under the impression that Honka won 4-0. Now they will be trying to score for sure. I'll stick with Honka' date=' as I think they are the more professional outfit, Agree that the odds are pretty slim.[/quote'] FT score was only 2-0, but 5-0 would give much better idea what was going on on the pitch. Bangor must feel lucky to still have a slight chance after being run over completely. However I choose not to bet, cause for Honka getting through is far more important than winning, and last year at UEFA cup they succeeded losing to an icelandic team of the same quality as Bangor.

Re: UEFA Europa League » 2009-2010 ( 23 July ) Kaunas-Sevojno In the first leg in Belgrade Sevojno could surley have won with a 2 goal margin.They had great chances and outplayed Kaunas.Sevojno is a offensive side so i think they will use the space to score from counter-attacks.Sevojno came 3 days before the match so there will be no problem with aclimatisation.Sevojno looks like a sure bet , but i will go for a draw @ 3.35 or away/draw @1.45 GL! :ok