** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Folkestone - Fri 26th June

spirit of sharjah 415 folk. 0.5 pts ew. ive been out of form for the past several weeks but i feel i could return with a bang today. this race looks to run suit us and the trip and ground will suit. i like the jockey tigh o shea and if he rides the perfect race, which theres no reason whyhe shouldnt, then we should be fighting out the finish off a mark of 85. the price is very good at 12/1 in my opinion.

Re: Folkestone - Fri 26th June

SportHorse Racing
Event3.40 Folkestone
SelectionPseudonym (bog)
Strength5/10
Date26/06/2009
Bookmaker/PriceStan James @ 7.50 (Back)
ReasoningA tricky little contest but I reckon there is value on offer with the bottom weight Pseudonym. A very much improved performer over hurdles lately, he ran a good race a few weeks ago in a decent contest at Aintree. Was last competing off a mark of 70 on the flat and yet runs here off just 63. Seems to have improved since his last efforts on the level so could be thrown in here and is worth chancing at 13/2.