Royal Ascot Weds 17th June

Re: Royal Ascot Weds 17th June 2.30 plenty of contenders here & i really liked Ashram at Sandown last time out when 2nd to Border Patrol in a listed race over a mile. Came with every chance to win that day & when it hit the front, was passed by the fast finishing winner. With Godolphn suffering today is it worth a chance they can win this? The horse was beaten a long way in the 2000 Guineas but does have the potential. Gosden's, Meehans, Tate's & Hills' horses all have a chnace as well making this race a difficult one to stake too much. Ashram 10/1 Bet365 4.20 The hunt cup, for me revolves round 2 trend selections for me, Ellemujie & Dunn'o, i dont understand why Ellemujie is available at 50's. It was beaten 4.5L by Dunn'o at Sandown & is 9lb better off for that defeat, so i have them much closer together for this race. Dunn'o won again at Sandown beating weekend winner Kavachi 1.5L & race off same terms again. Kavachi did well at the weekend but this race may come too soon for the 4th placed horse last year. Axiom is better off at the weights with both but has a middle draw of 18/33 which may not be ideal. Ellemujie 50/1 Bet365 Dunn'o 18/1 Ladbrokes That'll do for me on a tricky day

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.