Best bet of the day Tues 16/06/09

3.05 Scenic Blast (5f, Grp1, G/F) Foreign trainers have taken control of this race in recent years & aussie sprinter Secnic Blast has taken same route that previous winner Takeover target took before winning this race. Has to overcome outside draw but should be ok as they wont split across the track.

Re: Best bet of the day Tues 16/06/09 3:45 Royal Ascot - Mastercraftsman - Back I simply cannot get away from Mastercraftsman. I napped him in the Irish 2000 Guineas, where he duly hacked up. I thought he ran a good race in the English guineas, at a time in the season where virtually all of O'Brien's horses looked like they needed their first runs, and their best was being saved for later in the season, ie now. He then absolutely routed the field at the Curragh and re-opposes a few from that race today. I know it was Heavy that day, but he did it with such class thatI think he would have beaten them on any ground that day. It takes a classy animal to beat class types in those conditions. And whilst many of the O'Brien horses were sent to Epsom for the Derby, it was always crystal clear that the St James' Palace Stakes was the target for Mastercraftsman. The price has absolutely crumbled in the last few days, and that suggest he's going to take the world of beating today 1pt win

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.