European Elections 2009.

UKIP to beat Labour 2.1 @ betfair This looks a really really good price, the Labour party are in absolute freefall at the minute thanks to the way they have conducted themsleves over the last few weeks and with a leader the whole country can see is a dead man walking. UKIP always perform well in these elections as a lot of the eurosceptics (myself included) switch thier vote here, I would expect them to have the vote over Labour across the country. In every opinion poll Ive found UKIP trounce Labour. I dont see how they will live with them on the day, Nigel Farage did himself no harm on Question Time last week either. BNP to win a seat 1.5 @ betfair Know a few people connected to this party and they expect to win 2-3 seats so one shouldnt a problem, the north west should provide it easily as I think they only need around 7% of the vote of which I would expect them comfortably to achieve, they got 100,000 votes in London for the mayoral election so there is possibility of one there and in the East Midlands early postal ballots some people are claiming thier vote is running at 15%, barring some Zimbabwe style vote counting which I'm sure will occur somewhere the BNP will hold a seat in Brussels. Short price but rock solid bet.

Re: European Elections 2009. Nice to see my threads creating a bit of interest :lol :lol No real change in the first two, UKIP and Labour still hovering round but the BNP price is into 1.4 and is as short as 2/9 now with Paddy Power. One more that caught my eye today.

Labour's Vote Share in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland)- 19.5% and Under 8/13
Another here that makes sense, shortish at 8/13 but even Labours biggest optimist cant see them scoring 20% of the vote on thursday, the party is in complete freefall thanks to McCavity and the rest of his corrupt cabinet. Most polls have them running at about 17% at the minute which is a good way below this line. For this bet to lose 1 in 5 people would have to be voting Labour and at the minute I struggle to find one who will. Sure they will pick up all thier usual "my dad voted labour" Sun reader votes in Liverpool, Newcastle, Manchester etc but nationwide I dont see 20% as a realistic target for them.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.