** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PokerTracker3 - new update

teaulc

Re: PokerTracker3 - new update

Quick query from a novice.....just installed the trial version of Poker Tracker 3 and had a dabble in some (very small stakes) cash games to get used to the software!:cry How do I clear my sessions so that I can start with a clean board....I've tried a few forums and googled without any joy....I'm thinking it's maybe only possible to do this on the paid up version!:unsure If this is the case, would uninstalling and then reinstalling give me a blank version again!:unsure Thanks for anyone who can help! :ok TQM
can,t you just filter the dates you want, so all previous sessions are blocked?

It’s great to hear that you have launched beta version of pokertracker3. Just want to ask whether the graphical representation would be improved to have clear picture of poker performance or not?

• 1 month later...

Still not a patch on HEM
I'm not convinced - I think PT have sorted out most of their major problems and I dont feel there is much to choose between them now (I have both and which I use depends on which site I'm on). Have you used PT3 recently? What do you think are the major advantages of HEM that puts it so far ahead of PT3?
You're probably right as I cannot pass comment as I haven't used PT for months and I don't see the point in using two so will just stick with HEM. I guess its personal to what you like but I found PT less robust than HEM, I didn't like the HUD, the reporting was flakey and the omaha was not as good as HEM's. If all that has improved good luck to them but I stuck on HEM now :ok
I've been using HEM a bit more recently and am starting to prefer it quite substantially over PT3 - I think I was wrong before - I was just more used to PT3 than HEM

Latest HEM beta has BOSS support :ok
This could be key for me as my PT3 still crashes every 5 minutes when looking through the data so if Virgin is now supported on HEM I think I will give that a go too. :hope it is more stable than PT3.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Latest HEM beta has BOSS support :ok
It always did if you converted the boss to party hands, I've been using it on boss for months :tongue2. Though now this update makes it a lot slicker. Also the HEM update for rush poker is good. PT3 can just die now :ok

Re: PokerTracker3 - new update PT3 on Rush lags badly - with 4 tables, I dont get the current hand - so have stopped using it. Also realised that you'll have so few hands on most players (far fewer than for non-Rush Poker) that it's actually nowhere near as use as I thought it would be. HEM havent sorted out HUD support on Rush yet have they? There is the "copy to notes" functionality - but that's pretty crap (IMO)

PT3 on Rush lags badly - with 4 tables, I dont get the current hand - so have stopped using it. Also realised that you'll have so few hands on most players (far fewer than for non-Rush Poker) that it's actually nowhere near as use as I thought it would be. HEM havent sorted out HUD support on Rush yet have they? There is the "copy to notes" functionality - but that's pretty crap (IMO)
If you stayed to every hands conclusion though you would soon have a complete data base and with all us rush addicts playing so predictably time spent would be more than paid for. Pretty sure that my 99% button raise is pretty expoloitable once you know I fold 99% to a re-raise.:rollin

Re: PokerTracker3 - new update You get the full hand history for all hands where you're dealt cards - whether you see the hand through to conclusion or not. If there are 2000 players seated (9 seat FR), then you get on average 1 hand history per player for every 250 hands you are dealt cards.If you're playing at 750 hands per hour - you get 3 hands history per player per hour they are seated - it'll take too long IMO to build a sensible database....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...