boxing betting thread

there seems to be a bit of interest in boxing here at times but more so on the larger events... i intend to have a little thread for myself to monitor some boxing action so here goes.... i am going to start a betting account for myself in the hope of raising others interest for a boxing thread and to see if i know as much as i think i do at times:lol what i am going to do is see if i can double my 1k by the new year..... i will start with a bank of £1000 and hopefully hit 2k by new year (or more likely go busto) but im up for a challenge:tongue2 if anyone has any suggestions or wishes to contribute in any way please do so...also feel free to post your own selections personally i will select my own selections and place the bets accordingly with the max bet being a maximum of 10% of my roll whilst running a profit and loss account on the whole i will be posting why i have backed my selections but i also want to keep it kind of fun and will be having a bet most weekends - if not every...but i do wish to keep it kind of sensible within my bankroll! just want to state this is not a tipster thread its just my own personal views..... so here goes..................gl me:hope:ok starting bank - £1000

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: boxing betting thread Sounds very intresting and i for one, will be keeping an eye on this thread, will be good to see peoples opinions and thoughts. Boxing is not always as predictable, as i am sure a lot of punters know. Yes a very nice little challenge thread.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.