** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NH Novice Hurdlers

Re: NH Novice Hurdlers 315 NA: 90 Spiritual Art, 89 Anaya 425 NA: 91 Surf And Turf, 56 Newlyn Bay 615 Kel: 89 Nelsons Chief, 88 Oh So Beautiful, 86 Battle Honour Preview; Disappointing last day of the season with two races very weak and a third which is the opposite at Kelso. Surf And Turf should defy his penalty without much fuss while Spiritual Art has Anaya to beat in the other heat at Newton Abbot. The Kelso race is headed by Fortuni, he has improved slightly but has been well beaten three times now so a short price is no value at all. Oh So Beautiful could be dangerous on her first run for Lucinda Russell, this ex Irish filly has some fair form but this is her first run for a while. Both Nelsons Chief and Battle Honour could run well back on decent ground. No Bet

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NH Novice Hurdlers Final Figures Stakes: 1737pts Returns: 1814.84pts Profit : 77.84pts Yield : 4.48% Top Rated Stakes : 1393 pts Returns: 1331.18 pts Profit: -61.82 pts Yield: -4.43% Well that was nice ending with three winners and a 12/1 shot too with Nelsons Chief. Ive have rated 1393 novice races over two years and on the whole enjoyed it, it has been a work in progress and has changed quite a lot since it started, i feel its getting nowhere now and maybe time to look at something else. I will continue to do the ratings but wont be publishing them but they will be a big part of my new thread which will kick off tomorrow, this will give me scope to look at handicaps and use a different staking strategy hence it will be very different and unfair to use the profit and loss from this thread and continue in here. Thanks to anyone who followed:ok