** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Chelsea - Barcelona (my pick)

Chelsea against Barcelona in a Champions League Semi-Final match. Last night for me a big suprise happened, i didn't expect Manchester United to win at the Emirates, but they did just that. Arsenal started well however one mistake by the young left-back Gibbs and the match suddenly got around and Manchester took the posession of the ball. However there was still hope for Arsenal, before the free-kick which i didn't saw however this is for last night and tonight i expect Chelsea to win this one. Chelsea are in great form since Hiddink arrived at Stamford Bridge, they have only one lose and it was at away against Tottenham. Chelsea already played at away against Barcelona and got the draw there 0:0, they managed to do something that no other team has ever done this season and that was to make Barca not to score. So i just can't see Chelsea losing today, they are in great shape and i think that they will win it, they are at Stamford Bridge which is a great stadium and the fans are great there. Everybody seems to talk about the 2:6 trashing that Barcelona did to Real Madrid this weekend, however i watched the match and i saw pretty weak defensively Real Madrid, i just think that there is a big difference between the English Football and the Spanish Football, in the Spanish they allow much space to the players to move in while in the English every team is depending on the physical supremacy. At least this is my opinion and there is no secret that Chelsea players are much more physically stronger than Barca and i think that this will do it for Chelsea tonight. Team News : Chelsea - Michael Ballack is back after being rested in the last match against Fulham. Also Ashley Cole is back after suspension. Deco and Ricardo Carvalho are still out with hamstring injuries. Alex has a little groin problem, but he should be fine and should start for Chelsea tonight. Meanwhile Joe Cole and Paulo Ferreira will both miss the rest of the season. Barcelona - Thierry Henry is doubtfull with a knee problem. Carles Puyol is suspended and will not play, while Rafael Marquez is injured and he is also out of the match. It is possible that Martin Caceres will play in the centre-back role partnering Gerard Pique. Barcelona coach Guardiola said : 'I think if we try to combat Chelsea physically we play into their hands, what we are trying to do is play our football around them - we do not want to get into physical battles. We want to impose our style of play by scoring goals.' Chelsea Manager at the other side said : "I think it's very human where you are used to scoring every week and then you don't that you get frustrated," said Hiddink. "We have the full right to compete. "I have seen, rather clinically, the supposed toughness of our team in the first game but it was actually rather normal in terms of the challenges that were made, and they were made by both sides. "We should not try to create something which isn't a reality. If you see some of the challenges from Barcelona in their last game against Real, they were similar to last week and it was rather normal in what is a man's game." I think that here Chelsea will win it, in the interviews it is clear which team is the scared one. Guardiola says that he does not want physical battles i mean nobody wants phtsical battle with Chelsea when they are playing at Stamford Bridge. At the other side Hiddink is right when he said that Barca are frustrated as they were able to score 6 against Real Madrid at Bernabeu while at Nou Camp against Chelsea they were unable to score, so i think that here Chelsea won't lose this match as a matter of fact i am almost sure that they will win it, because injuries like Carles Puyol and Rafael Marquez in the centre of the defence leaves a big hole with this Martin Caceres so i think that Chelsea will win this one. Home win @ 2.90 at Betfair.com GL!

Re: Chelsea - Barcelona (my pick) and you have copied and pasted your entire post from another site - you need to quote your source unless you are spamming and then you wont be for this world for long anyway ;)