Mileni Over The Sticks 2011/2012

Just added a new tab to my spreadsheet, which will contain all my bets untill Sandown 2010 arrives and we finish the next jump season. I already have few Antepost bets, so I better add them to this thread. It was about time I started one for a long period of time. I tend to bet a lot without putting it here, but will try and keep it up to date during this season. There will be a few summer jump bets, but expect most of the action to happen from November when the real season begins. With Cheltenham, Aintree and Punchestown the main source of my profits last and this year. I have different stakes from 1pt upto 10pts bankers. One banker that came in for me really nicely was for example Mikael D'Haguenet in the Ballymore Properties Novice Hurdle - backed antepost at 6/1 and 11/2. I have 3 antepost bets for now all posted in the Antepost thread. Gold Cup - 2010 Cappa Bleu - 1.5pts e/w @ 100/1 Denman - 3pts e/w @ 8/1 Champion Chase - 2010 Well Chief - 3.5pts to win @ 33/1 Betfair And the season started with 2 bets in BBOTD. Every bet that goes in my spreadhseet will go here. ----------- 9.15 Punchestown - Skorcher 2.5pts to win @ 25.0 and 2.5pts to place @ 4.1 - Betfair 3.55 Uttoxeter - Pretty Star 2.5pts e/w @ 14/1 Coral P.S. Played quite a few at Newmarket, but this is flat and I won't be starting a flat thread that's certain. You don't want to know what I did over those 2 days. Dreadful stuff :lol

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks ~ 2009/2010 7.20 Exeter - Crank Hill Won easily for first time check-pieces and should run another good race today. The contest he faces is actually a drop in class and unless the race isn't too soon, he should take it. Playing it e/w safely with 4 places. 2.5pts @ Centre, Lads @ 7/2 - to win 2.5pts @ Betfair @ 1.76 - to place

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.