£200 to £???? (BOOM OR BUST)

skylark2009

£200 to £???? (BOOM OR BUST) The objective of this glory hunt is to simply make the bank last for as long as possible, i'll probably run it for a couple of months if the bank doesn't bust. I Will use a points system of 1pt thru to 10pts depending on assessed strength of selection. (if all prevails, I may throw in the odd 'big bet' of 25pts on the strongest selections) Each 1pt will equate to 1% of the bank, with the adjustments happening every plus/minus 100

e.g if bank falls to 100 then a 1pt bet = 1.00 e.g. if bank reaches 300, 400 or 500 etc, then each 1pt bet = 3.00, 4.00 or 5.00 respectively.

The selections are from a paper trial, which means that there can be lengthy gaps between selections being posted (1 instance of 24 days!!). The average starting prices for the paper trial selections are around 1.52/1 (6/4) with average winning prices of around 1.31/1 (a little over 5/4), so, not many big prices!! Hope to start this soon. B..M

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.