Bowles' "live" Monthly betting book

Was thinking of going "live" with my bets over a 30 day period in order to get the discipline i need. This thread will show EVERY bet i have. I am still having too many bets although i have managed to reduce this. In search of winners, i believe in the method that BTP uses in terms of selecting horses from a notebook. Therefore, from a bank of 100pts, i will looking at using my notebook & also applying a mix of trends & also looking at value. Not sure when the 1st bet will be, but will list the notebook horses in here. If succesful, will continue through each month.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bowles' "live" 30 day betting book I do think keeping a record of EVERY bet is the way forward Rob. When I was posting prior to events on here, it would account for 80% of my total bets. And now I post restrospectively I only mention those that I believe are worth talking about or following, however the blog contains every bet I place/give. I've always kept full records with regards to P/L's but I believe having details of all bets under one roof, really helps to iron out any creases. Good luck! :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.