** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Stratford ~ Sunday 19th April

badger 300 strat. taking a chance here, as certainly needs more on the bare form of things, but i think this small field will suit and being a novice there will be a few mistakes (probably) and then we can get ourselves involved in the finish. trip and going is fine and a big price and so worth the chance if you ask me.

Re: Stratford ~ Sunday 19th April looks like big prices here today with Rainbow's 50/1 tip my one is half that 25/1!! 3.30 Stratford McGruders Cross Nice big price on this hurdler running for the 1st time over fence since 2006, the trainer has good stats here & this horse has winning form in the past but appears to like a bit of cut in the ground. Taking a chance it might pick up a place at least here. its last win was over hurdles but off this mark of 121. around 25/1

Re: Stratford ~ Sunday 19th April

looks like big prices here today with Rainbow's 50/1 tip my one is half that 25/1!! 3.30 Stratford McGruders Cross Nice big price on this hurdler running for the 1st time over fence since 2006, the trainer has good stats here & this horse has winning form in the past but appears to like a bit of cut in the ground. Taking a chance it might pick up a place at least here. its last win was over hurdles but off this mark of 121. around 25/1
should have said i took 44.0 on betfair for the win:ok

Stratford ~ Sunday 19th April 5:00 Stratford: Nearby 2pts e/w 9/2 Ladbrokes Form reads as though Indian Blood should have won both last races, on penultimate start he beat Kevkat in to second place, but Nearby had the same horse well in arrears when getting off the mark at Newton Abbott in March. Nearby also seems to be happier on the better ground - so should make a bold bid.