Announcements
*** Ascot Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. RUG, 2nd. Soi Bongkot & 3rd. Jediknight ***
** July Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, =2nd muttley, =2nd kevsul **
** June Naps Competition Result: 1st Kingdom for, 2nd Offramp, 3rd glavintobuy, 4th bymatrix. KO Cup Winner: Kingsom for, Most Winners: Johnrobertson **

BOG-trotting with bet365

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like this thread a lot. Totally different to my style of betting but very interesting and much more disciplined.

1.35 Wexford: After Rain £10.00@3/1 2.10 Wexford: Indian Court £8.57@7/2 1.55 Galway: Captain Von Trappe £27.27@11/10  

Via Egnatia won, Pivoine placed, and Smart Call was a non-runner. Bank now £3255.55.

Re: BOG-trotting with bet365

Im a little confused' date=' what do you mean by whatever bet365 allow you? Why can't you bet whatever you want?[/quote'] See the first post in the thread: For win bets, they normally seem to allow me to stake enough to win £10. But for big races/meetings, they increase this (e.g., they're allowing me to win £75 on Midday).

Re: BOG-trotting with bet365

Sorry for clogging up your thread but I am still confused. Why can't you bet more than that? I could put £1000 on midday if I wanted on bet365
Bet365, like many other bookmakers, will limit the stakes of particular customers if they decide that they won't be profitable customers for the company, so different people will be allowed to bet different maximum amounts.