** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

BOG-trotting with bet365

slapdash

Re: BOG-trotting with bet365

108 bets, including 2 non-runners. 33 winners. 6 each-way shots placed. 67 losers. Total stakes: £678.11. Total profit: £71.30. ROI: +10.51%.
Updating the stats: 228 bets, including 5 non-runners. 72 winners. 12 each-way shots placed. 139 losers. Total stakes: £1590.28. Total profit: £95.33. ROI: +5.99%.

Re: BOG-trotting with bet365 f_bet365m_d7144b4.jpg 3.45 Sandown, 3.15 Sandown. I ran into a slight problem today. Bet365 allowed me about £250 on Sea the Stars, which was more than the bank. :\ I don't like changing the rules ("bet as much as they'll allow me to"), but I decided to cap it at 20% of the bank.

Re: BOG-trotting with bet365 Thanks, guys. Yes, not a bad day, and it would have been even better if I hadn't wimped out. I think in future I'll just put a £50 cap on the stakes. Normally they seem to let me bet enough to win £10, or £30 in bigger races, and it's only short-priced favourites like this in really big races where there will be any question of getting £50 on. And to be honest, any selections in races like that tend to be pretty marginal according to the criteria I use, so it seems a bit silly to risk most of the bank on them. Anyway, bank now £273.91. f_bet365m_3cee38e.jpg