Not a system or strategy exactly but rather more help requested in developing one

Not a system or strategy exactly but rather more help requested in developing one  

1. 1.

• Current home form against away form
    • Overall home form against away form
    • Past h2h encounters
    • A complicated combination of both

In the educated minds of you the punter, what is more important in football. Current home form against every other team in the division (say last 6 home games) Overall home form against every team in the division Past H2H records (indicating that despite current form the home team will always give said away team a tough game). I have been pouring over data going over in my mind and every time I think I'm happy with what I'm doing some of the most crazy results will come along and get me second guessing. Recently you had Oeste in Brazil going down to what appeared to be the Derby County of Brazillian football when every man and his dog on betfair must have thought it was an impossibility seeing as the prices started at around 5.5, hovered at 6.6 for ages and then went all the way out to 10 before the off. In case nobody has guessed I'm looking at the laying aspect. My guess is that past h2h records will have a significant impact but just how much? And is current home form any better in the long run. Maybe a combination of the both...

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.