** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Willhill Sunday 22nd March - $10,000 Freeroll x2 choice

PGremlin

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Willhill Sunday 22nd March - $10,000 Freeroll x2 choice

Got in just before the 1st break with 490 in chips. doubled up already but its not looking good with the blinds at 150/300
Got up to 3500 but went out to a flush on the river :wall

Re: Willhill Sunday 22nd March - $10,000 Freeroll x2 choice I'm trying to pick up some of the new user names to update my list but with 2 tourneys running they don't make it easy!

185th for $8
samanu15 or mart63?
108th for 11$ qq v aj the rest is as expected
TEANTEA or weetell?
11$ eventually about a 101st
Yumbolt7 or Poleaxe69? Anyone else still about playing, if you could post your alias when you do your next post that would be :cow thanks. :D

I'm trying to pick up some of the new user names to update my list but with 2 tourneys running they don't make it easy! samanu15 or mart63? TEANTEA or weetell? Yumbolt7 or Poleaxe69? Anyone else still about playing, if you could post your alias when you do your next post that would be :cow thanks. :D
I never got to play :sad lol, but for your updating - my new WillHill alias is SambaDD60 :ok

I never got to play :sad lol' date=' but for your updating - my new WillHill alias is [b']SambaDD60 :ok
Yes, I got yours thanks when you posted a lobby shot earlier. :ok Sussed out rivrds too. :ok

Re: Willhill Sunday 22nd March - $10,000 Freeroll x2 choice Out in 15th for $75, guy to my left goes all in, i'm all in with my QQ and we get another caller. First guy has A6, late caller calls his stack of with AK, K hits the flop left me hung dry and out :sad

Yes, I got yours thanks when you posted a lobby shot earlier. :ok Sussed out rivrds too. :ok
KEVSULPL for will hill Helen :ok Also maybe occasional times using the Georgina's which is GINASULPL
Out in 15th for $75, guy to my left goes all in, i'm all in with my QQ and we get another caller. First guy has A6, late caller calls his stack of with AK, K hits the flop left me hung dry and out :sad
Was unlucky that mate, if you survived you were chip chip leader well played anyway :clap:clap

I'm trying to pick up some of the new user names to update my list but with 2 tourneys running they don't make it easy! samanu15 or mart63? TEANTEA or weetell? Yumbolt7 or Poleaxe69? Anyone else still about playing, if you could post your alias when you do your next post that would be :cow thanks. :D
eddy41 = mart63