Announcements
** October Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, =2nd Rhino_Power & muttley **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st Soi Bongkot, 2nd fischer21, 3rd chillymonster, 4th Pempi, 5th patriciamarc **
** October Naps Competition Result: 1st sirspread, 2nd kenisbusy, 3rd Artie77, 4th Mick33. KO Cup Winner: The Equaliser, Most Winners: CS333 **

Is this a fold?

Dave488

BossMedia Game #1498631990: Table Table TH 265 - €0.05/€0.10 - No Limit Hold'em - 20:57:37 - 2009/03/11 Seat 1: ""QQ"" (€11.76) Seat 3: McCable (€3.50) Seat 4: PLdave488 (€10.59) Seat 5: armando001 (€10.44) Seat 2: Waldi555 (€8.63) ""QQ"" posts the big blind of €0.10 armando001 posts the small blind of €0.05 PLdave488 is the button *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to PLdave488 [Tc 9c] Waldi555 calls €0.10 McCable folds PLdave488 calls €0.10 armando001 calls €0.10 ""QQ"" raises €0.40 Waldi555 folds PLdave488 calls €0.40 armando001 calls €0.40 *** FLOP *** [Td 2h 3d] armando001 bets €0.70 ""QQ"" calls €0.70 PLdave488 calls €0.70 *** TURN *** [Td 2h 3d] [Ts] armando001 bets €1.70 ""QQ"" folds PLdave488 raises €3.40 armando001 goes all-in with €9.34 Is this a definate fold? I was thinking he must have 10 x, i suppose the question is his kicker bigger than mine, or he could of course already hit his full house, but would he push in now? Anyway any thoughts welcome.:ok

Re: Is this a fold? Happy to only call two limps but calls and doesnt re-raise after a call pre flop tends to rule out big pairs and big aces. Bets post flop on a rag flop and doesnt get raised, probably doesn't help him. Your min-raise on the turn concerns him. He can't put you on a ten , so maybe has you on 77/88 etc OR he has that and he re-raises all in to represent the ten. I think he has a pair (5-8) or AJ/KQ/KJ possibly with two diamonds. I'd call:ok

Re: Is this a fold?

I must admit i seriously considered laying this down' date=' but called in the end he had k 10:eyes and took all my chips. I was kicking myself afterwards, but not easy to put it down, especially at 5c/10c.[/quote'] I dont think I can lay it down either.

Re: Is this a fold?

I must admit i seriously considered laying this down' date=' but called in the end he had k 10:eyes and took all my chips. I was kicking myself afterwards, but not easy to put it down, especially at 5c/10c.[/quote'] Villain has bet the flop, bet the turn and shoved to your re-raise on the turn. At these stakes he has a monster. 9T is near the bottom of his range for the turn shove, so you should fold. With 9Ts you want to make straights and flushes, not pairs. you also need to make a decision on the flop, if you are behind fold, ahead then raise to protect. If you are not sure, then raise to find out more information about the strength of the villains hand. Its the call on the flop that puts you in a very difficult spot on the turn. I would probably fold on the flop. I don't want to play pair poker at these stakes. Just wait for a better situation.