** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Scottishbhoy87's GH leading to Dublin ( Take 2 )

ScottishBhoy87

Hi guys, Tried a GH a few weeks back, target was to fund flights and accomodation for a weekend in Dublin, I failed. God loves a trier though, so here I return, plan is to increase my bank each bet by at least 20%. Hopefully eventually I will reach my target of £150-£200. Bets will be mainly placed on football matches.....starting bank.....£11.82 (whats left in my bet365 account) First bet will be placed tomorrow night so will up date before then. :ok:hope

Re: Scottishbhoy87's GH leading to Dublin ( Take 2 ) Cheers Kev :ok Cant really see too much I fancy tonight.... Soooo going to go for a dodgy bet to get me started........ Liverpool V Real Madrid - OVER 2.5 GOALS @ 2.40 £11.82 on @ 2.40 = Potential balance £0 or £28.37 :hope Real score first then there are another couple of goals to follow

Re: Scottishbhoy87's GH leading to Dublin ( Take 2 )

Cheers Kev :ok Cant really see too much I fancy tonight.... Soooo going to go for a dodgy bet to get me started........ Liverpool V Real Madrid - OVER 2.5 GOALS @ 2.40 £11.82 on @ 2.40 = Potential balance £0 or £28.37 :hope Real score first then there are another couple of goals to follow
Personally now you should lay back and be certain of sure PROFIT Currently 1.2

Re: Scottishbhoy87's GH leading to Dublin ( Take 2 ) Cheers Kev, was'nt online at the time and bets were done with bet365 anyway. Also dont really understand the whole bet to lay tactic so would have probably fecked up :lol Delighted with the win anyways....bet one is a winner Bank stands at £28.37 On to tomorrow night now :D

Re: Scottishbhoy87's GH leading to Dublin ( Take 2 ) Thanks Aldric :ok Was supposed to be mainly football betting for this GH, but since Cheltenham is on at the moment, I'v decided to place a few small staked bets on the horses..... First bet 13.30 Tank Top E/W @ 34.00 - stake £1.66 Current balance = £25.05 Come on :hope

Thanks Aldric :ok Was supposed to be mainly football betting for this GH, but since Cheltenham is on at the moment, I'v decided to place a few small staked bets on the horses..... First bet 13.30 Tank Top E/W @ 34.00 - stake £1.66 Current balance = £25.05 Come on :hope
Lost :eyes Onto the next race.

Re: Scottishbhoy87's GH leading to Dublin ( Take 2 ) Getting a bit carried away here so if these dont win I'm calling it a day for the horses..... Bets..... 14.05 Mikael D'haguenet to win @ 4.00 (£5.00 stake) 14.05 Karabak to win @ 4.33 (£5.05 stake) Current balance = £15.00 Come on!!

Getting a bit carried away here so if these dont win I'm calling it a day for the horses..... Bets..... 14.05 Mikael D'haguenet to win @ 4.00 (£5.00 stake) 14.05 Karabak to win @ 4.33 (£5.05 stake) Current balance = £15.00 Come on!!
:lol:lol:lol You've taken both mone and Marty's picks in this, here's hoping we have a TCM celebration at the end of this one. I'm with AP on Karabak, he's taken Ruby.

Getting a bit carried away here so if these dont win I'm calling it a day for the horses..... Bets..... 14.05 Mikael D'haguenet to win @ 4.00 (£5.00 stake) 14.05 Karabak to win @ 4.33 (£5.05 stake) Current balance = £15.00 Come on!!
I have Mikael D'haguenet too mate. Got an ewlucky 15 of ew lucky 15 2:05 Mikael D'haguenet - 4.33 2:40 What A Friend - 5/1 4:00 Psycho - 15/2 4:40 Amore Mio - 12/1 Thought you were putting it all on Man Utd tonight, the horses are always a lottery :loon Gl mate.

Re: Scottishbhoy87's GH leading to Dublin ( Take 2 ) Since my bet is win only would love to see a wee TCM 1-2 with AP leading home Ruby. Got Karabak doubled up with master minded so need this to come through. Expect fireworks in liblab 2 as this one goes for the off.

Aye lads got bored so thought a wee horse or two wouldnt hurt the bank.... Marty did you see the thread that muppet RB started......says me and Thommo are V ugly, he's obviously never seen the big man in action in Dublin :D
Aye mate, he has a cheek, have you seen a handsome hun? haven't seen a feckin one ooooooooh.

Since my bet is win only would love to see a wee TCM 1-2 with AP leading home Ruby. Got Karabak doubled up with master minded so need this to come through. Expect fireworks in liblab 2 as this one goes for the off.
:rollin:rollin think I am going to try watch it then head to the gym

Since my bet is win only would love to see a wee TCM 1-2 with AP leading home Ruby. Got Karabak doubled up with master minded so need this to come through. Expect fireworks in liblab 2 as this one goes for the off.
Will make scoring a last minute winner on EuroFinalScore look like a picnic.

:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana MIKAEL They have taken you away, for you stole Trevelyan's corn, so they young might see the morn! 1 down 3 to go.
:rollin:rollin:rollin Sensational bud, here's hoping the rest of them come through for you!

Re: Scottishbhoy87's GH leading to Dublin ( Take 2 ) So new bank sits at = £35.00 mean I can have a bit more fun with the horses..... not going to go under £20 though... Next bet.... 14.40 Massini's Maguire e/w @ 11.00 (£2.00 each way) 14.40 What a freind @ 7.00 (£4 win) Bank back down to £27.00 Come on!! :cow

So new bank sits at = £35.00 mean I can have a bit more fun with the horses..... not going to go under £20 though... Next bet.... 14.40 Massini's Maguire e/w @ 11.00 (£2.00 each way) 14.40 What a freind @ 7.00 (£4 win) Bank back down to £27.00 Come on!! :cow
Got Massini's Maguire e/w/ @ 11 in 3rd.......unsure what return I'll get on that tho :hope

So new bank sits at = £35.00 mean I can have a bit more fun with the horses..... not going to go under £20 though... Next bet.... 14.40 Massini's Maguire e/w @ 11.00 (£2.00 each way) 14.40 What a freind @ 7.00 (£4 win) Bank back down to £27.00 Come on!! :cow
Think Massini's Maguire came 3rd mate! What a friend was going well in fourth till a bad mistake :wall:wall