** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Champions League 2nd Round - To Qualify

Spooner

Tuesday 24 February 2009Team 1 Team 2 bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Arsenal v Roma (19:45GMT) 1.892.10100.53 % ITV4.gifpounds.gifDetails »
Hide « Arsenal v Roma
Atlético v FC Porto (19:45GMT) 1.852.2099.51 % Details »
Hide « Atlético v FC Porto
Inter v Manchester Utd (19:45GMT) 2.441.69100.16 % pounds.gifDetails »
Hide « Inter v Manchester Utd
Lyon v Barcelona (19:45GMT) 4.751.25101.05 % Details »
Hide « Lyon v Barcelona
Wednesday 25 February 2009Team 1 Team 2 bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Chelsea v Juventus (19:45GMT) 1.692.5099.17 % pounds.gifDetails »
Hide « Chelsea v Juventus
Real Madrid v Liverpool (19:45GMT) 2.002.00100.00 % pounds.gifDetails »
Hide « Real Madrid v Liverpool
Sporting v Bayern München (19:45GMT) 3.601.37100.77 % Details »
Hide « Sporting v Bayern München
Villarreal v Panathinaikos (19:45GMT) 1.503.00100.00 % Details »

Re: Champions League 2nd Round - To Qualify Anyone got any opinions? I like the look of Roma at odds against, Arsenal look a poor side at the moment and the italians will probably shut up shop tonight agains them, Arsenal have been finding it hard to break the lesser premiership teams down so a tough task for them and I can't be a backer at odds-on for them to go through. Roma @ 2.10. I would say we (Manchester United) are a bit short to go through, I really don't think the gulf between the two teams is as big as the odds suggest, 1.66 for us to qualify is crazy, of course I would love us to go through but looking at this from a betting perspective. Think Chelsea should see of Juve, they may just start coming into a bit of form and we have not seen the best of them yet, should do most of the job at home tomorrow. Liverpool v Madrid look a real toss up as the price suggests and I think to tough to call....can see Liverpool nicking an away goal tomorrow and that could put them in the driving seat. Anyone got any views on the non english sides, are bayern a bit short to go through?

Re: Champions League 2nd Round - To Qualify Bayern and Sporting look's entrely random to me. Both leak and score goals for fun. I could see it ending 5-5 overall without even batting an eyelid! What I do think is Panathinaikos will edge Villarreal out, probably not by more than a goal, just to heap further misery on Villarreal's poor run of late. The Greek side perform excellently in Europe for some reason, something they've failed to reciprocate quite as well in the league.