Warwick 20/2 - OLD THREAD

Spooner

13:50 - James de Vassy I wrote this LTO about James de Vassy 'Going to take on Pipe's odds on shot here Torphichen, The horse has done nothing wrong just I do not think he should be a odds-on shot and this horse at 7/2. James de Vassy done nothing wrong on his hurdling debut winning by 3¼ lengths. He beat Princeful who was a winner at Fakenham the run before. The horse was very well backed to win from 7's into 11/4 so they clearly like the horse, I think he'll run Torphichen close here and at the prices id rather be on James de Vassy.' Anyway he finished way back in the field and was NEVER at one stage put in the race imo. Drops back in grade today and if running to win then he has a good chance, Timmy Murphy is in the saddle this time. 5pts e/w @ 9/1 Bet365

Re: Warwick 20/2 1.50 Alderluck 5.5 bet3 bog 15 pts Another one who has to put a disappointing run behind him lto. He was only third lto and on reflection he probably didn’t get home in such heavy ground over an increased trip. At todays trip, he will probably find things more ideal on ground which he still likes. His win two starts back is still solid from and getting close to that form today should put him right in the mix. The fav hasn’t convinced me this season (his win was in a poor race and this trip might not be the answer) and it could come down to a battle between him and vagrant emperor.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.