** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

ATP Buenos Aires/Marseille/Memphis & WTA Bogata/Dubai/Memphis 16-22nd Feb

Re: ATP Buenos Aires/Marseille/Memphis & WTA Bogata/Dubai/Memphis 16-22nd Feb Hi guys, couldnt post last week with work commitments, had a look at tomos matches and quite a few stand out. 10pts on each. Stepanek beat fish @ 1.80 gabashvili beat tursunov @ 2.85 hernych beat vliegen @ 1.87 baghdatis beat nishikori @ 1.55 andreev beat kunitysn @ 1.44 hewitt beat blake @ 2.30 haas beat querrey @ 1.70 stosur beat rybarikova @ 1.65 kleybanova beat ivanovic @ 2.75 kudryatseva beat krajicek @ 1.83 Total stake £200 Stepanek had a good win over roddick and although fish is on home soil i dont think he will cause stepanek too many problems.he may take a set on tie break at best. gabashvili, odds very generous for a capable tennis player on his day against a poor player most the time. hernych v vliegen, an even match up but fancy hernych come through. baggy in better shape and surly will dispose off nishikori at good odds. stosur should have too much for rybarikova. A solid performer if not spectacular. know littler about rybarikova but 1.65 good enough odds for me. kleybanova as a great chance of beating ivanovic if she sticks in there and grinds down a mentally weak ivanovic. kudrayseva a steal to beat krajicek. should be about 1.40 in my opinion. Just dont rate krajicek. Good luck:hope

Re: ATP Buenos Aires/Marseille/Memphis & WTA Bogata/Dubai/Memphis 16-22nd Feb Bet update ready for start of week Total bets 46 Correct bets 22 Total staked £810 Total returned £983.30 P/L = +£173.30 Outstanding bets 10 (£200) Got a good feeling about this week:)

Re: ATP Buenos Aires/Marseille/Memphis & WTA Bogata/Dubai/Memphis 16-22nd Feb Youzhny @ 1.5 Russian leads H2H 3-0,over #36 Seppi who had some unexpected big problems to came through the 1st round,with qualifier Janowicz#346,beating him 7/6 3/6 7/6,had similar problems in Roterdam last week against#240 De Bakker>also three setter with two tiebreaks!Youzhny is in some sh!ty form lately,but indoor wins this month over players like Recourderc,Ferrer and Berdych(1st round,here in Marseille),are good reason to back him even at these poor odds,against out of form Seppi. Hewitt @ 2.15 Cant miss to put some 'small' money on Leyton,guy that leads 8-3 over his today's opponent. Hewitt is not the player that once was,but surely will know how to cope with Blake who had some problems with his ankle last week..Hewitt is the player that could easily win this match..

Re: ATP Buenos Aires/Marseille/Memphis & WTA Bogata/Dubai/Memphis 16-22nd Feb I've just see this one and I consider it as a banker.. Gallovits @ 1.55 This girl bring me some profit the day before yesterday,backed her at the same odds as today's!She get the job done,maybe in less than an hour vs. Strycova who is ranked one place better than Edina#77,beatin' her comfortably 6/2 6/2.Zakopalova don't like this clay surfaces,half-year ago managed to win only two games against Gallovits,in what was massive loss for favourited Klara.Edina has two more wins over Klara,for great 3-0 H2H record.It seems that Gallovits is in much better form after the first round here in Bogota,Zakopalova served few times to stay in the match two day ago with unknown Oprandi and in the end somehow survived winning the match 3/6 7/6 7/6.:hope

Re: ATP Buenos Aires/Marseille/Memphis & WTA Bogata/Dubai/Memphis 16-22nd Feb Hi guys, 2 bets for today: ATP TOUR, MARSEILLE MONFILS TO D MATHIEU @ 1.49 on pinnaclesports Mathieu has been very erratic in his last matches and Monfils just has more consistent game for him and will force Mathieu into many baseline errors. ATP TOUR, BUENOS AIRES FERRERO TO D GRANOLLERS @ 1.42 on pinnaclesports The odds on this match decreased in the last 2 hours from 1.5 to 1.4-1.42. Granollers has his best results on hard court actually and will have troibles both defensively and playing aggressive against Ferrero who has several good hard court results already in 2009 and, in my opinion, has a potential to become one of the best clay court players again.

Re: ATP Buenos Aires/Marseille/Memphis & WTA Bogata/Dubai/Memphis 16-22nd Feb Zvonareva -4.5 @ 1.9 on bet365. Vera is in tip top form and rarely fails to cover this handicap against players outside the top 10 or so. Razzano beat Vera last year in Montreal and got a good win over Safina (the ony girl to beat Vera this year so far) so she can be capable of good performances but she had a 2.5 hour long battle with Hantuchova yesterday in tough conditions that saw Cibulkova (heat) and Bartoli (blisters) retire and she should be feeling it physically. I don't like the weather forecast much, 20mph winds? :unsure

Re: ATP Buenos Aires/Marseille/Memphis & WTA Bogata/Dubai/Memphis 16-22nd Feb

Zvonareva -4.5 @ 1.9 on bet365. Vera is in tip top form and rarely fails to cover this handicap against players outside the top 10 or so. Razzano beat Vera last year in Montreal and got a good win over Safina (the ony girl to beat Vera this year so far) so she can be capable of good performances but she had a 2.5 hour long battle with Hantuchova yesterday in tough conditions that saw Cibulkova (heat) and Bartoli (blisters) retire and she should be feeling it physically. I don't like the weather forecast much, 20mph winds? :unsure
:$ Very poor.

Re: ATP Buenos Aires/Marseille/Memphis & WTA Bogata/Dubai/Memphis 16-22nd Feb Dunno what I was thinking with that pick really, seemed like a good idea at stupid o'clock this morning. Vera didn't help matters by blowing a 4-1 tiebreak lead though. Anyway, one more today and that's it, I'm on holiday. Azarenka -5.5 @ 1.9 on bet365. Parmentier lacks match practice this year and isn't in the same league as Azarenka who smashes opponents of this calibre almost all the time. I'm slightly concerned that Azarenka was playing doubles last night but I still expect something like 6-3 6-1, maybe even a bagel.

Re: ATP Buenos Aires/Marseille/Memphis & WTA Bogata/Dubai/Memphis 16-22nd Feb Llodra @ 2.35 Duel of two frenchmens in the top50,with 1-1 indoor H2H,it's classic 50-50 match,i think and don't see reason why not to back Llodra at these 'dropped' odds.PHM is very inconsistent player,who yesterday won over Monfils who indeed dominated the first two sets,but couple of bad shots at 4:5,destroyed his rhythm and everything turned down for him.Llodra is mentaly tough player and great server,i believe that he could win this match..in two sets,maybe! This one is starting soon:hope,i'll post two more,that starts after midnight..

Re: ATP Buenos Aires/Marseille/Memphis & WTA Bogata/Dubai/Memphis 16-22nd Feb Hernandez O. @ 1.6 'Clay king' plays some fantastic tennis these days,won over Almagro in a match where his concentration was on high level,playing very long rallies and winning the most of them.His good form is back,it seems..has two wins over Junquiera in the past,don't allowing him single set,it'll be surprise if he don't beat him today!Junquiera ranking is improving more and more,at the moment is two spots better than Oscar,but that don't scares me a lot,cause he can't pass the 1st rounds on clay in 2009,except here in Buenos Aires..'clay king' has more to advance in the 3rd round. Querrey @ 2 C'mon,Baghdatis slight favourite again??But,only week ago bookies overrated him vs. Querrey(3/6 7/5 6/7) and they do that again..i've backed him than,i'll back him again.Home boy is in better form for sure,winning yesterday against Haas in two sets,he is ranked 70 places above Bagy,who also won in two,in the 1st round,but his not-fit opponent Nishikori managed to win only 55% pt. on first serve..Querrey will give much more troubles to Marcos and hoppefuly will win the match!

Razzano @ 2.0 against kanepi Razzano have the form of her life and have played some great tennis!
Yeah she was super aggressive yesterday but that was another 2.5 hours match for her, very demanding physically and mentally. Kanepi is serving well but puts in some shocking performances sometimes. Good luck with it anyway, no bet for me. Top class picks there Repunt btw.

Razzano @ 2.0 against kanepi Razzano have the form of her life and have played some great tennis!
6-1, 6-2 She doesnt seemed bother by the long matches she had during this tournament so far! Very impressive game! I have made some good money on Razzano this tournament as she has always been the underdog in all matches and @ odds over 3 in all matches until this one against Kanepi were it was even odds. :D:D